>FAQ, guides, TL scenarios, ID list
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uK3a2KLh2lhmUwprgeHBq-yDKawre4ftQKpAAZYwQhM
>Current event
Hero Club Sports Festival

Other urls found in this thread:

appmedia.jp/yuyuyui/785297
twitter.com/kafiya/status/873926877701750785
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Itsuki can't even run faster than a cripple.

Be honest, is there so much as a snowball's chance in hell of this ever being localized?

No.

None

Tama stronk.

What am I supposed to do for the next 3 hours during the maintenance? I've forgotten what it's like to have a life outside of YuYuYui.

I've realized that in the short span of 3 days, I've become dependent on the game. My life feels so empty now that it's on maintenance...

We could start compiling our own tier list, or 'I wish I knew this when I started out' tips for any new players who decide to-

nah let's just talk about waifus

Sleep.

This is what mobage do to you

>13.00-17:00
So long?
Those sideprojects will pop up as the game and thread progresses.

I think this is a good idea. Maybe we could start somewhere easy and discuss tierings between the SSRs right now? After all, there's only 5 right now.

Well we can discuss if we agree with the Jap tier list appmedia.jp/yuyuyui/785297
I really should've made Karin leader looking at this.

Fuu=Karin>Tougou>Itsuki>Yuuna

The point about Karin's high attack speed basically meaning that she crits fairly often even if her crit rate per attack isn't particularly high is a good one, but without knowing hard figures to attack speeds and crit rates, it's hard to give a quantitative evaluation.

At the very least, I would say her low hitpoints make her less versatile than Fuu, who can easily tank or crit-fish as needed depending on who you pair her with.

I don't personally see why Itsuki would be ranked so highly. Her attack radius makes her awkward to use depending on the rest of your team composition, and using her leader skill severely limits it, given that the only really outstanding other green or yellow character is Fuu. I would rather build around Karin's leader skill over hers, since you'll want to be on the front lines as much as possible anyway.

I haven't much experience with Yuuna or Tougou, though Tougou and Sekka helpers have been pretty useful for me with clearing stages. Hell, I would rank Sekka as SS in the current meta, though again that's probably largely also because I don't have any decent ranged units myself.

It's scary that I have to echo these remarks. This is the second time I've ever played a mobage to boot.

Your wish is my command.

I had to tell myself "this is not what the brave clab would have liked" before letting it take me too deep. Spent some few dollars on it already though.
Takahiro must be rolling on his grave, considering he did not even like Yuuna having dakis.

I've played a few other mobage but none of them were nearly as addicting as this. I wonder if it's because I'm so much more invested in these characters so I care about collecting and upgrading them much more.

I love you user.

Itsuki's range is literally the antonym of awkward. It is versatile as fuuck, and it really helps the other two lanes to finish enemies faster.

Who Takahiro? And brave clan?

Design wise it is very polished, but I do wonder if the allure of the game is the same to newcomers.

Perhaps I should have said, awkward to use effectively.

Her radius itself is versatile, but she trades both health and raw attack power for it, and you need to build carefully if you want to maximize the amount of things she can hit while also keeping her alive.

You could, of course, use her like any other melee character, but then you may as well use any other melee character.

Is there a way to force the game to save downloaded data to SD card and not on device memory?

Doesn't even look like you can move it there manually for me at least. Some games prevent it.

Anyone have the skill descriptions for SR Natsume or SR bathhouse Sumi? I think those are the only two missing gacha SRs from the doc right now.

>T-Then when the time comes, would it be possible to summon the Japanese Army's battleship from the Showa Era?
>With that, the Vertex won't be a problem! With that immense firepower, they'll be like swiss cheese...

Tougou's retardation is real.

Yeah, that's the thing about Itsuki. Later on, her lack of raw stats becomes a serious downfall for her. I suppose she could still be fantastic on blue stages if given her onee-chan as a stat stick, but she's useless outside of that.

I mostly agree with it. Karin and Fuu are top tier. Fuu has HUGE stats, while Karin's special hits for absurd amounts of damage, while buffing her hugely. It only costs 3 special at that.

Itsuki feels to high for me. Her kit is nice, but I think she falls off quite hard later on and she has awful crit.

I also think Yuna should be a bit higher, maybe lowest end of SS tier. The circumstances I use her in aren't available for everyone, so I could see ranking her in S instead of SS for it, but when I pair her with SR Fuu, she's amazing. SR Fuu's passive helps take care of a lot of damage, while those two working together give her huge stats. She can tank and dish out great damage for me. Combined with the buff from Yuusha Punch(Which hits decently hard by itself) to her attack, she hits pretty hard and can take quite a few hits. I've actually had her special trigger now and again due to being able to let her frontline almost everything like this.

She really doesn't need raw stats though. Put her in the middle lane and put a decent tank infront of her or a shooter behind her and she does loads of damage. The bad thing about a tier list, (and a really good thing about this game) is that its too hard to take into account formation, support synergy and color advantages. Rather than individual card tier list I think discussing entire teams is much more effective.

>I suppose she could still be fantastic on blue stages if given her onee-chan as a stat stick
I would say she'd be pretty useless even with that. In the current meta, crits are absolutely vital. To be effective, a character has to either be dealing a ton of crits, or tanking or otherwise enabling other characters to do so, so that you can bring out the boss as quickly as possible.

On the other hand, hitting a large number of enemies may actually be a detriment if you end up killing them before your other characters can score those crits.

Which is why I'm generally inclined to rate characters that have high crit rates and that give crit bonuses higher than characters that don't. Although, until we have a solid idea of just how much more frequently an A+ will crit over a C-, and whether a +100 CRT raises a D+ to an A or just a C-, it's hard to form a concrete opinion as of yet.

This is only relevant for 3 starring everything, for actually finishing the difficult stages it's completely different.

That is a fair point.

From my perspective, 3-starring stages gives additional rewards (both from the 3-star itself and from unlocking hard mode), which makes me consider 3-starring stages wherever possible to be a pretty important objective for people who want to move significantly along the game's progression.

I can't recall right now whether hard mode contains additional scenes between the characters, but if it does, then that's pretty important too.

But certainly, for people who are mostly concerned with clearing the levels regardless of time taken, Itsuki is pretty efficient at dealing damage. I think the point about having to tailor your party composition to her would still stand, though, at least in later chapters.

>I can't recall right now whether hard mode contains additional scenes between the characters, but if it does, then that's pretty important too.
They do. Hard mode has addition scenes, sometimes even CGs. The second section of WaSuYu had this CG

When did the maintenace even began?

2hrs 20min ago should end in 1hr 40min

I wonder if we gonna get more of the special chapters like Fuu's birthday.

Wait, this one wasn't ch1 hard?

No, pretty sure it was Ch2. The one which has Gin on the side is where I got it from. Ch1 is Sumi, isn't it? I'd double check, but maintenance.

Does anyone remember what chapter has the CG with Hinata and all the Hero Club members?

I'm pretty sure that's chapter 1 of HanaYui hard mode.

>all this new content
Is this heven.

Did Yuuna always use this much Engrish? It's been a while since I watched the show, but I don't recall it. It must be internally driving Togo insane.

Jesus fuck, is Karin rly so broken?
twitter.com/kafiya/status/873926877701750785

Bakaba so cool

Tfw no SSR Karin

Benefits of SSR units:
-Can reach level 99, resulting in having the highest stats
-Having the highest SP, allowing them to equip both expensive supports and faeries
-Highest cost and highest damage actives for nuking bosses

SSR Karin:
-Highest attack speed in the game
-Second highest hp
Active Skill: forward X
-Because of it’s awkward shape, it is the easiest skill to miss with
-In a triangular formation with Karin at the tip, it can hit both the enemies directly in front of Karin and the enemies engaged with the side rows
-lowest cost and cooldown
-buffs attack speed by 50%
Example Synergy:
-Benefits from crit bonus if you have R tougo anywhere on your team
-Can equip the R red fairy that gives crit
-When paired with SR Natsume or notYuuna for 0.5 skill gauge per crit, can spam her active and always have the 50% attack speed buff up

SSR Fuu:
-Highest Attack, hp, straddling, and crit in the game
Active skill: forward cross
-easy to hit approaching bosses with because of its range
-can also hit side rows
Example Synergy:
-Benefits highly from attack speed leader skills like Karin’s and Itsuki’s
-Can equip SR Sonoko and the SR yellow fairy that gives %hp on crit

SSR Yuuna:
-Solid stats all around
Active Skill: big circle
-Largest AOE in the game, can clear the field even if all 3 lanes are getting overrun
-Buffs attack of both herself and her partner
Example Synergy:
-Can achieve high attack % with SSR Tougo leader skill, her active skill, and the red fairy that gives attack on skill activation
-When paired with SR Wakaba and the attack speed passive, they can both deal huge dps after skill activation without losing much from the attack debuff

SSR Itsuki:
-Only SSR that can attack diagonally, allowing for more flexible placements
Active Skill: Vertical Line
-Only type of active that can hit bosses after they reach the end of the map
-Can’t hit side lanes
Example synergy:
-Can equip the bonus skill gauge SR green fairy
-I haven’t explored possible pairing yet, but I imagine she’ll be most effective when paired with someone having the same range

SSR Tougo:
-Only long range SSR, allowing for more flexible placements
Active Skill:
-See itsuki’s
Example Synergy:
-Can be paired with SR Sekka for more crit and dps
-Can equip the SR blue fairy that gives skill gauge on crit and the R blue fairy that gives attack speed on kill

My Karin isn't nearly this good, does he have some special fairy or ability buffing her?

Is it 99? I expected 90.
Probably because of using Sumi instead of Fuu.

99, yes.

>Those requirements
Holy Jesus Christ. It's going to take an eternity to get those.

>30 yellow diamonds.
1 more month then.

M-maybe the event will give more crystals of that tier?

Kicking myself for missing the three yesterday since I could been getting her to 70.

Soon?

>more downloads

oh shit balancing changes

Holy shit. Someone translate. Do we have actual nerfs/buffs? Are they going full madmen right away? I thought mobages never nerfed or buffed anything after they came out.

Fuu nerfbatted?

No, most of them are just mistakes in the text and the actual ability hasn't been changed. The only change was a buff to SSR Itsuki's ability.

Where's the event?

One more hour.

6PM JST. So one more hour.

So what's this cannibals ability? I see he's got stats on the doc, but ability hasn't been translated.

At quick glance I'd say attack speed +30% after rank up for 7 seconds.

That's pretty neat. No wonder Yuuna's attack speed felt fast. Thanks user

Can confirm Pisces spawns instantly now. Still moves fairly slow, so it still takes a bit of time before you can hit it.

Looks like they fixed the rewards on the one HM stage in HanaYui, section three. No longer three blessings saying 0.

>somehow beat the 2nd stage of the daily
>go 3rd
>spawn where each line has a long range shooter vertex
dank

I'm surprised they didn't fix the bug where your skill level displays as lvl 1.

Oh, neat. We got a maintenance gift, but the inbox doesn't show a notification. It's 500 Blessings and 5 of the 20 energy Botamochi. That's neat. That's slightly under 1/5th of a 10 roll. If we get something like this every maintenance, I'd say this game is gonna be generous as hell.

>doing dailies
rip user

which stages does he spawn in?

Why there's no reroll guide in OP. Which file need to be deleted for reroll ?

Just delete this file
/Android/data/jp.co.altplus.yuyuyui/files/yuyuyui_UserData.opy

Yeah thats what I mean, usually for another mobage it's something in shared_pref, but it's different for yuyuyu.

YuYu Stage 4-5
I thought you needed sanic spped for the boss to spam.

You don't even need to be rooted for this one. Very convenient.

5 minutes, post some good music to listen while playing this.

Why? The game already got good music.

The game already has good music, though. It needs the OST to come out already, since some of the best tracks only happen when you start failing horrifically on a stage.

YuYu 3-3 hard had one

>8 days to finish the event

There's no need to rush it

Karin/Tougou cards?

How do I access the event?

It looks like the event map uses up the same action points as regular missions, you're still free to do the daily maps without worry.

Time to blow my botamochi then.

Try going back to the title if it's not there

>someone put the images of cards as separate entities
NO
THAT'S NOT HOW YOU DO IT

=IMAGE("image_link",1) is how you put an image in a cell.

All my wasted shinju points

Post yfw you didn't fall for the saving points meme

I didn't, but the difficulty scaling in the daily is fucking autistic so eh.

Either way I was going to use materials to recover my points

やリましょう(意味深