Old Thread: Friendly boobies Edition

========================================

>Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus announced for PS4
gematsu.com/2017/06/wolfenstein-ii-new-colossus-announced-ps4-xbox-one-pc

>The Evil Within 2 announced for PS4
gematsu.com/2017/06/evil-within-2-announced-ps4-xbox-one-pc

>Dishonored: Death of the Outsider announced for PS4
gematsu.com/2017/06/dishonored-death-outsider-announced-ps4-xbox-one-pc

>Nicalis announces Studio Saizensen-developed crossover fighter Blade Strangers for PS4
gematsu.com/2017/06/nicalis-announces-studio-saizensen-developed-crossover-fighter-blade-strangers-ps4

>Dragon Quest XI details Silvia, Samadhi Kingdom
gematsu.com/2017/06/dragon-quest-xi-details-silvia-samadhi-kingdom

>15 minutes of Dissidia Final Fantasy NT gameplay
gematsu.com/2017/06/15-minutes-dissidia-final-fantasy-nt-gameplay

>Anthem official gameplay reveal
gematsu.com/2017/06/anthem-official-gameplay-reveal

>Life is Strange: Before the Storm announced for PS4
gematsu.com/2017/06/life-strange-storm-announced-ps4-xbox-one-pc

>Code Vein coming to PS4 in 2018
gematsu.com/2017/06/code-vein-coming-ps4-xbox-one-pc-2018-e3-2017-trailer

>Dragon Ball FighterZ reveal trailer, closed beta set for summer
gematsu.com/2017/06/dragon-ball-fighterz-reveal-trailer-closed-beta-set-summer

>Assassin’s Creed Origins announced for PS4
gematsu.com/2017/06/assassins-creed-origins-announced-ps4-xbox-one-pc

========================================

>PS4 Pro vs Slim comparison
pastebin.com/JsXvkiYx

>PS+ FAQ
community.us.playstation.com/t5/Games-Services/INFO-PlayStation-Plus-FAQ/m-p/41658595

>PS+ Current Offerings
(US) blog.us.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/
(EU) blog.eu.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/

>PS Store Updates
(US) blog.us.playstation.com/tag/playstation-store/
(EU) blog.eu.playstation.com/tag/playstation-store/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uLB5iGweAuo
youtu.be/_ApSmPvxz1o
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Here's to no Rockstar at Sony's showcase tonight. There better be WiLD and 13 Sentinels at least.

>implying you're going to get out of your commitment

>tonight
tomorrow

Vib-Ribbon?

>playing Dark Rose Valkyrie
>it's -2C here
comfy

>THE biggest announcement
Okay for real. What could it be?

I think there's a rumour about shadow of the colossus remake or something. Would fit that I guess.

That said it says announcements so the fuck do I know.

a sentence that's supposed to make retards like you talk

Big talk from a guy that probably is too much of a bitch to put an ID to that anonymous post.

>i bet you won't even attention whore for no reason
true you got me there

Am i the only one who's on the fence on buying valkyria revolution because gameplay feels really shit?

since when did money-grubbing lazy remakes became a big deal?

Going to wait on sale with that, don't really have a need for new game anyway at the moment.

>THE biggest announcement
announcements not announcement, its Hype talk.

*blocks your path*

SHAWN!

My game always crashes when it gets to this point, what do I do? I've redownloaded it and all

>game crashes on dead dude
spooky

Just woke up, what e3 shenanigans did I miss?
Am I finally gonna have a use for my xbox one?

Scorpio is Xbox One X
Small as fuck
$499
Liquid cooled
OG Xbox backwards compatibility
Actually looks like a nice console
But no games

AssCreed Might be good again
Anthem looks like third person proper open world Destiny on the Avatar planet

>$500
>No games
Yeah, rather put that money on my PC rig.

So Sony wins by default?
Shit man, I feel bad for Microsoft.

>Watching Devolver conference
>They start showing Ninja Slayer

what the fuck, I can play AR challenges but not story
help

How do I unlock the speed lap mode in 2048? I remember on Vita they used to be on the bottom left somewhere. Do I have to beat the A+ challenges first?

Is it worth buying a cheap PS4 to use as an emulation machine?

I would like to play parasite eve 2 again.

>PS4
>emulation machine
You mean hacked PS3.

I mean I have one of the first ps3s somewhere in my garage, the kind where it could emulate almost any old game.

I am just unsure if I should snag a ps4 because I do want to play infamous second son, but at the same time I would like to try some older games and am wondering if it would be better to do that over something else.

Look at this slut.
Anybody know what that dumb ribbon thing is on her leg is called?

Its called a garter, use to be for holding up stockings and taking it off was kinda a ritual like lifting the veil.

Cheers. Shits kinda cute.

As far as I know, PS4 is backwards uncompatible with older games, unless they are a special digital version downloaded for some jewbucks.

>liquid cooled
It's not liquid cooled user, its a vapor chamber

Man they really went overboard with all that technical babble. Numbers after numbers and some technical words, does that get someone a hard on or something? At least it wasn't the uncompressed pixels or whatever the fuck it was last year.

Xbox one being bc with original xbox seems like a waste of time. What games are even worth playing? All I can think of is Fable and Halo 1&2.

It's to hype everybody up. Average consumer doesn't understand "90 more figgadiggers than the PS4 Pro in its underclocked tefal tectonic mode. When we activate X-Gamez mode we're boosted up to 140 wigglefams per second; 350% more than the world's best supercomputer" ground breaking technology.

>vapor chamber
So it's a potential housefire?

>that anthem gameplay
it's going to be shit isnt it? :_:

It might get old fast like Division but thought those animations, explosions were pretty top notch & makes people want to play it more.
Though after the shit they pulled with Watch Dogs it's hard to trust them.

Yup. Well, I'm not exactly the consumerbase they're aiming for anyway. But I just don't see a thing like this like a huge successs since it comes in a middle of the generation. Guess it's aimed more for the hardcore fanboys. I really expected them to have at least one new bigger game ready to show, it would have helped them tremendously with their show.

Its just a gimmick user, Heatpipes have liquid in them Too, but nobody Will advertise them as liquid cooled

Even if it gets a big game, it'll also be available on windows store due to micro$oft going for a unified platform.
What's the point of getting $499 box that doesn't have unique games and runs worse than a decent PC rig?

so basicly xbox one x is like ps4 pro or a new system all together?

Like pro.

It's a gimped W10 PC altogether.

>Hunting down the Outsider
Dishonored 2 wins GOTY twice in a row

Which Overwatch Skins should I make sure I get before it is all over? I got Symettra, Genji, Pharah, and Zarya. What else is too good to miss?

>Watch Dogs
Thats Ubi.

I REALLY like the Hanzo skin and I literally never play him.

Tracer's is cute.

youtu.be/uLB5iGweAuo

I hope they realize that the live stream is scheduled for tomorrow and not tonight.

Its in less than 12 hours

Name something more beautiful in this world than a big pair of milky white tits.

Then what's the point of the e3 countdown site for?
Is the one you linked the keynote?

>Name something more beautiful than two lumps of fat

My anime girlfriend
Not your mom that's for sure
jk your mom is probably really beautiful and that's where you get your looks from.

I thought it was, because the thumbnail says June 12, but now that I think about it, it's likely the couch interviews and gameplay stuff. Can't find a scheduled YouTube live stream for the event tonight.

They're best when they don't belong to an ugly fatty.

Doin some last minute grinding for boxes. Wish me luck on good drops pls lads. Need that d.va dance and genji skin.

>already have everything I wanted
>someone asks me to help them get the exp bonus so they could try and get the Sym skin since he needs either it to drop or he has to earn another 300 coins to get the 3,000 for her
>while helping him I get the Beekeeper Mei that I kind of wanted but not enough to spend coins on (since Luna Mei is better) and just passed 21,000 coins
It'd be nice if Blizz let you buy cosmetics for other people with your coins. I'm never gonna use all these things.

I ended up getting a lot of dances. I wanted to get Lucio and Genjis skin but I've got Tracer and Mei's.

Fuck you 40, buy the game and join the PS4gen OW clan.

Does anyone have any idea on how to help?
Its digital if that means anything

Restore licenses.

>Can't talk about Dishonored 2 DLC because you can play as Billie Lurk

Wew lad

>missed it again

WITCHER 3 WILL GET PRO PATCH

>DF was right and now lazy devs are going to do more pro support

Want to change from my Monitor to 4kTV - and replace PS4 with PRO.
Can you suggest any good 4kTV for gaming - with a 500-600 EU budget.

youtu.be/_ApSmPvxz1o

>mfw I just got around to watching this

AAA game from the devs of Brothers? What world did I step into? It looks awesome, but as a story-driven co-op game I wonder how much me and my friend will have to refrain from talking over cutscenes and dialogue.

>restore licenses
>go do that
>working so far
>camera zooming in on batman
>crashes
I spent 40 bucks on a game I can't even play

Its not even that good, get a refund.

Breast pussy in a kids game.

Ni no Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom will be out on November 10, 2017.

Anybody tried the Nacon Pro controller? Just dropped my controller for the first time, and fuck my luck my left analogue stick is fucked. Tried taking it apart and having a gander, but I can't see what stopping it from registering a forward push.

A regular DS4 is £40, but I can get a Nacon for £60, wondering if the £20 difference is worth it. Looks like it'd be more comfortable for FPS, and the paddles on the back are pretty neat.

Otherwise, what colour controller should I get? Gold is £55 so fuck that.

>tfw still haven't opened my copy of Ni no Kuni 1.
;_;

Never tried Nacon, but it doesn't look to comfortable to hold. If I ever get one, I'd go for scuf since the shape is closer to the original DS4.

I think Hori made an fps controller like that too. Might want to check it out. Should be cheaper

Playstation Conference is in 8 hours.
Please post your expectations, predictions, and dreams.

>Nicalis fighting game
>playable Kawase
Holy shit

What platform are you getting it on, forty-sama?

Cheers, much appreciated.

Would depend on if I had anyone to play it with and what they get it on I guess. It's not a definite buy for me, but looks neat.

>Dreams
RDR2, Bully 2, and Agent trailers one after the other

>It'd be nice if Blizz let you buy cosmetics for other people with your coins.
It would be nice if you had access to all cosmetics from the get-go.

It would, but then they wouldn't have something to monetize and we wouldn't be getting free heroes and maps. I'll take them jewing people who can't control their money if everyone gets free major content updates.

>Add heroes who are broken
>Continue to ignore heroes who need reworks
>Maps are just reworked assets
At least we have an emote wheel now

I got a little over 3000 coins in Overwatch, should I buy an anniversary skin or save the coins for the next character I assume is coming pretty soon?

I won't argue the game is perfectly balanced. It ain't.

Depends. Do you want any of the anniversary skins, or do you want to be that guy who has the best skins when a new character comes out instantly?

I bought Ana's young skin when she came out and loved having it immediately. But that's pretty exceptional, it's one of the best legendaries in the game.

I still don't understand why her young look isn't default. It is obviously the first one they made.
>Current outfit has a hoodie, jacket and trench coat
>While wearing a scarf, headband and eyepatch

Because that would require timeline fuckery. She's Pharah's mother, Pharah is a grown woman. It would be weird if Ana looked as young as Pharah did.

Besides, Grandma Ana is a cutie and the fact the game has a badass old lady is awesome.

The story doesn't matter in game though. I like old Ana but she needs a better (simpler) design

>tfw my brother might switch from xbox to ps4
shit lads, will my family finally be united after all these years?

Make the Switch

HAPPENING

Nope, Kojima himself said no Death Stranding news