/pg/ - Persona General

Previous: Takemi Tuesday Edition

NEWS
>Hashino thanks western piggus: personacentral.com/message-director-katsura-hashino-celebrating-western-release-persona-5/
>New game domains registered: personacentral.com/potential-persona-5-spin-off-website-domains-registered-including-p5d-p5u/
>English P5 DLC schedule: personacentral.com/persona-5-dlc-scheduled-announced-english-release/
>Next major event announced for August 2nd: personacentral.com/large-scale-persona-live-event-announced-august-2-2017/
>New Persona games to be announced 2017: personacentral.com/atlus-to-announce-several-games-in-2017-includes-the-persona-series/
>New Atlus studio "Studio 0" to create new RPG named Project Re Fantasy: personacentral.com/atlus-project-re-fantasy-concept-video-site-update/
>Persona 20th Anniversary radio CD announced: personacentral.com/persona-20th-anniversary-radio-cd-detailed/

INFO
>P5 Info
pastebin.com/MJuR9h0S

GUIDES
>General Guide
pastebin.com/eCHRjKCZ
>PQ Guide
pastebin.com/Bq16HvJh
>P4U2 Guide/Resources
pastebin.com/M3MPepKb

DOWNLOADS
>Art, Guides, Music, etc.
pastebin.com/Vh0CdRit
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
mediafire.com/?4kjjaf0jtw2jyj3
>Persona Image Collection
mediafire.com/?9j3us2v34coua
>Persona 5 Resources
pastebin.com/CZEvEgiE
>Persona ISOs
mega.nz/#F!5iQAGTLB!U1LUUTLtawRdsWSDDFSAQQ

MANGA
>Scans
personascans.tumblr.com
mediafire.com/personascans#unst48ukbu457
pastebin.com/L3WXvsf3

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/1074179/b2a4f798e1/
mega.nz/#!btYkwAoR!rcykBo_6XO3XfwM9ER6-rl4rPLMdG5hj5c7PR7rhFNI)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Claiming this sleepy, sultry, seductive sweetie-pie.
Best model.
Most compassionate.
I'm so proud of Ann. I love her.

Kawaclaimed.
With that, Kawawriter is out. Good night

All of /pg/ are sluts.

Wrong day and wrong girl.

But seriously, I sort of want to mating press an autistic Makoto now. Does a mating press work like a hugbox?

I am hella late

I love Ann!

I didn't want to do this again but we all just saw what happened last thread , this is a preventive measure, a Waifustice. No waifuwars allowed past this post.

robot is forever!!

After what she's been through, I think we can give Makoto the day off. I was literally a second away from posting Mitsuru Monday, but I had to look for a good picture, and then this dumb asshole showed up...

You are now posting in Marie's thread. Pay tribute!

I love Haru!

what were her nightmares about?
who was the killer?

Why are all the little girls so high?

My girl Ohya in A for Awesome

>No waifuwars allowed
>posts a shit list
何!?!

>New Comiket Doujins
>All Futaba related
>Futaba loves cosplay sex.

They need to do a dojin where Futaba tackles her worst nightmare: Comiket as Joker takes her cosplay shopping with sexual results

...You know what, fuck it, go for it, but in exchange, I want that damn Makotofluff you promised last week!

It's not abusive though. I was a guy who didn't initially like Makoto, but something about addressing her faults honestly with something like the autistic version actually makes me like her a little. Plus I just fucking love mating presses.

drug pushers have been targeting elementary schools lately, and the poor dummies don't know any better and get hooked
it's tragic

Wake Up, Get Up, Get Out There > Burn My Dread > Reach Out to the Truth > Shadow World > Soul Phrase

Awakening + Willpower > Blooming Villain > Keeper of Lust > I'll Face Myself > Danger Zone > Master of Shadow > Master of Tartarus > Unavoidable Battle

Beneath the Mask ≈ Your Affection > Tokyo Daylight ≈ Way of Life > When the Moon's Reaching Out Stars > Heartbeat, Heartbreak

Life Will Change > Time to Make History > Last Surprise > BABY BABY BABY BABY ≈ I'M NOT A PRINCESS > Reach Out to the Truth

Life Will Change > Whims of Fate > Shido's Palace > Heaven > Secret Base > Magatsu Inaba > Hollow Forest > Rise's Striptease > Backside of the TV > Kamoshida's Palace > Yomotsu Hirasaka > Void Quest > Futaba's Palace > Yukiko's Castle > Kanji's Sauna > Madarame's Palace > Okumura's Palace > Mementos ≈ Tartarus

Burn My Dread -Last Battle- (Future Arrange) > The Battle for Everyone's Souls > Rivers in the Desert > Burn My Dread -Last Battle- > The Almighty > Yaldabaoth ≈ The Genesis

Hoshi to Bokura to > Kimi no Kioku > Nevermore

After Parisette and FuukaXKoromaru is finished. One chapter each. I'll write something nice and cozy about our queen.

>Anne is sweaty!
>Anne is buxom!
>Anne is beautiful!
>Anne is happy!
>Anne is wet!
>Anne is cute!
>Anne is flexible!
>Anne is an angel!
>Anne is lewd!
>Anne is sad!
>Anne is silly!
>Anne is for kisses!
>Anne is stylish!
>Anne is for sexual!
>Anne is awesome!
>Anne is sultry!
>Anne is pure!
>Anne is amused!
>Anne is quality!
>Anne is Lovers!
>Anne is canon!
>Anne is an apricot!
>Anne is an actress!
>Anne is a model!
>Anne is Santa Claus!
>Anne is Anne, not Ann!
>Anne is best girl!

Shit taste

For great games of Ultimax!
For JUSTICE!

Autistic Makoto is a national treasure

>Dear diary, Makoto-chan here!
>How have you been diary? I've been great!
>You'll never guess what happened; I got a boyfriend!
>My new friend Joker pretended to be my boyfriend in order to save my other new friend from a mean boy. It was a great plan I thought up all by myself!
>After the plan was over, I asked Joker if he would be my boyfriend for real, and he said yes! He even kissed me, right on the cheek! I was so embarrassed, but happy too!
>Now we can be real boyfriend and girlfriend, and we can play together all the time!
>I'm sure we'll be together forever, so Ill be sure to tell you all about the fun games we play together!
>I'll talk to you later diary, I love you!

>P.S. I hope Joker likes Sonic!

Oh, and adding to that:
I might not be around much for a while. So if anyone had or have any requests for me, blame college.
One last Sadayo for the road

Only for Goro

The important question, user, is that are they comfy, or degenerate filth like most of the P5 doujins we've got so far?

this is bad, stop posting this

>Makoto x Joker
>Anne x Ryuji
>Futaba x Yusuke
>Haru x Goro

Daily reminder that this is the optimal pairing in P5

Do you think Caroline has Justine cast Samarecarm on her hymen because she goes crazy for the pain of Joker tearing it open every time they have sex?

Don't post this whole fucking thing here faggot

>Anne is an apricot!

WHAT

>Have you been behaving yourself diary? I sure have, even Nee-chan says so!
>I know I say this a lot, but you'll never guess what happened now!
>Nee-chan found out I had a boyfriend (you didn't tell her, did you? Just kidding, I know you wouldn't do that, I love you diary), and said she wanted to meet him right away!
>At first I was worried, because sometimes Nee-chan can be mean, but it turns out she really likes Joker!
>Nee-chan even said it would be okay for him to come over to play at our house from now on!
>The other day Joker came over to play, and Nee-chan said she wanted to join in too! I was so happy!
>She even said we would play hide-and-seek, and she hasn't played that with me in years! (probably because I'm such a good hider)
>Since I'm such a good hider, Nee-chan said Joker and her would both look for me while I got to hide (which is the best part of course!)
>I picked such a good spot that I think Nee-chan was trying to scare me out of it; she kept on making these moaning noises like a ghost, but kind of high-pitched, so it wasn't really scary.
>She also must have split up from Joker to search for me, because she kept yelling out "I'm coming, I'm coming", and she said it an awful lot.
>After a few hours of hiding (and a few Sonic comic books later), Nee-chan and Joker finally found me under my bed!
>They obviously looked really hard, because they looked all sweaty and out of breath, and Nee-chan was really red in the face, but she wasn't mad at all!
>We all had such a fun time, Nee-chan and Joker said we could play like this all the time, and I could always be the hider if I wanted!
>I have such a good boyfriend and sister, my life is just perfect!
>That's all for today diary, I'll tell you all about the next game we play! I love you!

P.S. Joker does like Sonic; he bough a Sonic game just for me to play at his house! He's the best boyfriend ever!

Phantom is from Sumaru City!

Stop it

just link the imgur faggot

sometimes i feel like we've entered an endless recursion of time

Hey /pg/, I wasn't here last thread, but I keep hearing the shitposting was off the charts. Anyone mind giving me a rundown?

Don't you do it, DON'T YOU DO IT

So /pg/, why do you still come here? Stockholm Syndrome?

All FutabaJoker doujins. Ann's the unlucky one here, all of the doujins has her being Kamoshida's bitch or living up to her rep as a JK whore.

>Things are still going great with my boyfriend and sister; Joker comes over all the time after school, and we're always playing hide-and-seek (with me being the best hider I can be!)
>One time, I even hid under Nee-chan's bed, and they couldn't even find me even though they were in the same room!
>I don't know if they really know how to play though, because they seemed to just be throwing clothes on the floor and stayed on the bed looking for me, and Nee-chan kept shouting again (but she kept saying how good it felt, so they must be playing right, right?)
>Joker told me he wants to play some different kind of games with me soon, adult kind of games (probably because of how grown up I am now!)
>He says these are the kinds of games that Nee-chan can't know about though, because these are special boyfriend and girlfriend games!
>I'm not exactly sure what these games are gonna be about, but one time when I was playing Sonic at Joker's house, some boys I knew came over (Ryuji and Mishima), and Joker was talking to them about money (saying how much something was gonna cost)
>Ryuji and Mishima seemed surprised, but Joker insisted it was gonna be worth it for something he called "virgin pussy".
>They left, but promised Joker they'd get the money for it in a week, and when I asked Joker about it he said they would be playing a game with me soon too.
>But how can they play the boyfriend girlfriend game? Only Joker is my boyfriend!
>Oh well, Joker says it will be a lot of fun, so I'm sure it will be! I can't wait!
>But don't worry diary, I'll tell you all about it!
>I love you I love you diary!

>P.S. I'm so glad to have a boyfriend like Joker! He gets me any kind of Sonic game I want! I love him so much, he's the best boyfriend ever!

STOP IT

To practice meme magic.

Also because I'm stuck here forever.

Onii-chan, denwa

I come here to talk about how much I hate myself and want to die, but it doesn't look like the thread is in that sort of mood right now

also I come here to post FeMC

better version

basically there was a bunch of false flagging and shitposters responding to each other

MarieFag saved the thread from all the shitposters, it was amazing.

I only feel like I belong among the worst of the worst

Probably the same reason you keep posting that shit art.

I literally have nothing better to do so I come here to post the occasional picture of my waifu.

No

kill yourself
for justice

I only post it because it makes you mad for some reason

Are the Catherine and Persona/SMT universes in the same setting?
What would Persona set in the US (or anywhere outside Japon) be like?

I want to write stories about Persona characters.
What better audience than a general full of Persona fans?

>Dear diary, Makoto here
>I don't want to sound like a baby, but I don't really like the grown-up game Joker wants to play.
>The worst part is Joker didn't play with me at all.
>I went to the cafe to play this new game, and I was so excited! But when I got there, Ryuji and Mishima were there too, and they gave Joker a lot of money (more than I've ever had with my allowance, and least a million times that much!)
>After Joker counted out all the money, he said my part in the game was to do whatever the boys wanted! No matter what, I had to obey them.
>I asked if it was like "Simon says", and Joker said sort of, but a more grown up version.
>After that Joker left saying he was going to go spend the night with the teacher (part of the game maybe?), and so the boys took me upstairs.
>We all sat down on the bed together, with the boys on either side (really close to me, which kind of made me uncomfortable).
>They kept asking me weird questions, things like if I touch myself or what my sizes were. I didn't really know what they meant, but I didn't want to lose the game, so I asked they could teach me the rules.
>I don't think I was supposed to say that though, because it really got worse from there.
>They started taking my clothes off and trying to lick me and put their hands on me, and I told them I didn't really like it.
>I really think I wasn't supposed to say that, because it really got worse from there.
>After a few minutes, we were all naked and they kept grabbing me and putting their fingers in my no-no spot. I told them my daddy said I was never supposed to let boys touch me there until I was married, but then Ryuji just kept laughing, saying "your dad's dead, your dad's dead."
>It really got worse from there, because when I tried to cover my ears, they opened up my legs and...
>Diary, I really didn't like the grown-up game, even it it means I'm still a kid.

>P.S. I just wanted to play Sonic with my boyfriend...

Hold on, did I read that right? A tripfag saved us? What kind of bizarro world is this? (I've nothing particularly against Mariefag, but just hearing /pg/ praising a tripfag is weird as shit)

>mad
You seem more mad than me, I was just calling it shit.

Reposting from previous thread.

Futaba Revive, Rescanned and Translated:

exhentai.org/g/1074179/b2a4f798e1/

(And for you fucks that can't get past the Panda: mega.nz/#!btYkwAoR!rcykBo_6XO3XfwM9ER6-rl4rPLMdG5hj5c7PR7rhFNI)

I enjoy coming here in my spare time to talk about the games I love, and the girl I love, with the people I love. I also enjoy seeing some of the writing as it's good, and I want to learn from it and help others learn.

Of the party members, the Harufags and the Futabafags probably got out the best. Aside from doujins where ALL of Joker's confidants get raped, those two really only have fluff.

Admittedly, I've only seen Haru in two doujins, both of which were harems, but unlike in canon, she deals with them both surprisingly well.

Yeah, he's the biggest dick OG Baller with the best taste in Persona women. NANAKOXRYUJI WHEN

I wasn't here last thread. What happened? Did I just miss a huge shitstorm?

not a futabafag but this was very cute

no

Despite Vincent appearing in P3P (which was said in a podcast years ago so good luck finding it), that was only a look-alike. Catherine and SMT aren't related at all.

>Ryuji just kept laughing, saying "your dad's dead, your dad's dead."

Which member of the phantom thieves did Akechi not sleep with?

Absolutely disgusting. Ryuji is too old for Nanako. Nanako x Shinya when?

You're entitled to your opinion, but I think it's pretty nice

>turns out someone actually gave Frei my idea for a commission
well that saved me some money.

Joker, Ryuji, Ann, Morgana, Yusuke, Makoto, Futaba, Haru

Still best girl

Anywhere I can watch the P4A story mode with JPN voices? I skipped a console generation and the nogames station pro isn't backwards compatible.

user, it's Joker and Makoto riding Johanna together. Unless I see that comission, that's one of the most obvious ideas for the pairing.

That said, are there any other examples? I want to believe others are more creative than some wagecuck... but there STILL isn't an orgy doujin with the Kings Game, so what the fuck do I know?

>>Makoto Nijima
All that effort and you lost me so early

>Small clinic M.D.
>Performing an autopsy

She was born in 1998, user.

Why would Takemi preform the autopsy? If there's a murder investigation, wouldn't the coroner's office handle it?

Ann isn't for raping! Hands off you pigs!

Well, don't stop there, you cuck. You already went through the worst, now show the righteous punishment.

im going to bed
hopefully i dont wake up

I hope you do

fight me in Ultimax nerd

Futaba went through legitimate mental trauma from her uncle abusing her. It is bad enough she keeps it out of the ears of the fellow phantom thieves. Apparently even doujin makers have some sensitivity in not being so tasteless.

Ann and Makoto on the other hand play out like traditional gangrape VN plots.

I unironically think this general should go away for a bit

Autistic Makoto was a mistake

Honestly, I'd still rather be here than back on /co/.

I don't doubt plenty of others thought the same, but by your own admission no one's executed on some very obvious ideas, fuck me for being surprised.

>Unless I see that comission, that's one of the most obvious ideas for the pairing.
u wot

Then stop posting about it

Not really. Soon there will be doujin where Futaba getting gangraped by his uncle and his pals. This is Japan, so there's some fuckers sick in the head will draw this shit.