>English FGO confirmed for June 25 in US and Canada
fate-go.us/
>First 2 chapters on release
>Japanese audio with subs
>No Japanese account transfer
>No censorship unless ESRB takes issue with something

>News
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php
>Fate/Grand Order: Epic of Remnant Chapter 2 - Agartha no Onna has been announced to be released this summer.
>Two new Servants have been announced: Caster of the Nocturnal Castle and Assassin of the Nocturnal Castle.
>A new summer event has been announced in which Minamoto no Raikou will receive a swimsuit version.
>Drake will be receiving a Noble Phantasm animation renewal.

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Farming Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/RA8Px5jz

>FL Spreadsheet (last reset: April 26)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>Alternate Servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

Other urls found in this thread:

news.fate-go.jp/2017/onigashima/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

FGO is trash and Nasu needs to move on.

Heaven's Feel PV when.
Tsukihime news when.

Ever?

>Heaven's Feel PV when
Soon
>Tsukihime news when

Why no Tsuki news in TM Ace?

>Tsukihime
>TM
hahahahaha

That would imply Nasu is still working on it.

It is quite literally their first published game as a doujin circle.

Reminder that nerofags are tertiaries

There are no Nerofags. We banished them from this thread.

OK. Then Nasu is a hack and FGO is a worthless trash as usual, I guess.

Please let me gift you a game

Sure! My steam is xXtotallyagirlXx_42069.

Lippu thread

Its amazing when you step back just how much of the thread is desperately looking for (you)'s.

So what other BIG NEWS translation items can we expect aside from Arturia being renamed "Altria"?

It's a general you blackened fucking nigger, what do you expect out of this shithole.

>aside from Arturia being renamed "Altria"?
That's the official inhouse translation. That's not the translators fucking up. TM has always had Engrish translations, just because the fandom agrees upon their own version doesn't change that.

braindamage though

>the anti-Gawainfujo is actually a Gawainfag who hates girls loving his husbando

Who waiting for 4th of July event here? Hopefully they're going to release some US-exclusive servants but even if not I hope we are least getting a Nasu-penned event story.

He's an alterafag now.

Fuck off Gawainfujo.

/Jannu/ thread.

Only acceptable if it's more Jannu Alter.

I love Altera
Fuck my hillbilly internet. Fuck rural life. Nothing can stop me from posting!

It really is pathetic how desperate Kiarafags are for attention. Must be the reason they latch themself onto such an easy whore.

Likewise it's stupid for them to stick to the Engrish translations back from when they didn't (and honestly still don't) care about the English-speaking fanbase when 99% of the people who'll pick up FGO aren't going to call her fucking Altria.

Are you ready for your 20mil QP, 200k FP, 200 MP, 20 EXP , 40 Fous, and 20 tickets?

Too bad.

That's backdamage

You didn't hear the news? They're the same person.

/notshitJannu/ thread.

>Backdamage and Braindamage are the same person

This meme is so forced

>Nasu should fucking realize that he fucked up because the English fandom corrected him some years back, he should change according to English fandom
in reality
>He hasn't heard shit about Altria not being correct, and probably wouldn't change it anyway.

Half of the english that comes out of them is pretty stilted. Of course no one tells them its Engrish either. Just because english fans decided its not right doesn't mean the company gives a shit or has changed it since then.

Read the last thread, he admitted it.

He's banned though. Nice falseflagging

I truly do not give fucks about social appearances. Especially on Veeky Forums.

Every general celebrity is forced

See

How new

And nothing I said there is "wrong".

His backdamage is literally the reason he got neetbucks though, pay attention sometime.

Why does he even care what the English fandom decided it was? I assume this localization is 99% Aniplex and he couldn't care less whether it's Altria or Archeria or Aladdin as long as he gets paid. You'd think they'd be more interested in making sure whatever they produce gels with the fanbase they're trying to grow and profit off.

Except all of it, kek.

I wamt to FUCK grown up Arturia.
And MHX.

news.fate-go.jp/2017/onigashima/

Kill me

IT'S REAL

Point is, to TM its Altria, it was always Altria for them. So they made it Altria again this time. They've flipflopped on a lot of Engrish over the years but that's not exactly an unheard of spelling of her name for them.

The english fandom decided its Arthuria or Artoria since that sounds better. Now they're raging and deciding its a shit translation because TM didn't go along with the english fandom, when they never really care about the english fandom. TM doesn't know shit about English, just like they don't know French, or German. But its not really a demonstration of the translators themselves fucking up in this case.

Sounds like Braindamage trying to drag Backdamage down with him. They are literally different people.

R E R U N S
E
R
U
N
S

Maybe now I can finally have a reason to play again.

>It's true
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Fuck, I thought that was a fake link.

I remember a 2 part h-manga of Jeanne getting ANGLO'D. Couldn't find it in the normal places or using tags or anything.

>Another rerun
Gross. Just give us Argatha already.

sigh....
Oh well, I'll try to roll to get a 5* zerker.

>Sounds like Braindamage trying to drag Backdamage down with him.

Could be, he's petty enough to do it.

Could also be a personality disorder

>2017年6月14日(水)
Week of nothing.

FUCK WHY NOW
WHY COULDN'T YOU WAIT
FUCK YOU DW

More tickets yay

Literally 2 days

It's on the panda, try reading titles rather than just tags.

I'm sorry.

>Kuro, Illya, and Lancer Kiyohime all get a bonus
>mfw they're all in my default party anyway

They also give bonus or something?

>stuck on my shithole hometown during the entire thing
>again
Fuck you DW I just wanted the other version of best boy.

>Tamamo and Raikou rate ups
>right before Summer and Agartha
Why is this bait so delicious? Who's rolling with me?

Wasn't it damage bonus for the nip servant ?

They're all Japanese Servants except Bob because he's obviously from Detroit that were added after the first time the event ran, so yes.

Fuck off DW

MAMA
A
M
A

I did, I know it is a historical manga too, but finding the title, even with tags which kinda help ain't easy.

Maybe, i can't remember.

I realized that, i just don't remember if they gave bonus drops or dealt more damage.

Black > Vanilla.

LVL 100 RAIKOU READY TO ROCK

>Back to back Onis
noice
o
i
c
e

I am, but not for either of those whores. Going to do what will probably be yet another vein attempt for the Redman.

I can agree the actual translators probably have marching orders but how much involvement does TM actually have, and is no one saying that Engrish from a decade ago written for a Japanese market is probably not what you should be basing your international release on? I mean you say TM decided it's Altria, but even that was back when they were only moderately relevant in Japan let alone globally.

I dunno, it's just another thing that tells me no one at TM or Aniplex did any research into the fandom outside Japan and China before releasing this.

MAMA

Zouken can actually fight servants so don't mock him too much.

They confirmed that for FGO, TM asked for Altria instead of anything else.

B-But I'm not DW

Heaven > Hell

>BB and Kiara aren't on of the list of Japanese Servants
I understand why the Alter Egos get excluded, but why are they leaving out two Japanese women?

>DW starting the event this early
>so people can finish up and have time to play US FGO with the dead time

Holy shit they had this all planned out.

>Rerun where I can make a full damage bonus team
Finally.

Still nothing.

Ushi time to shine again !!!

BB isn't Japanese, she was born entirely on the moon just like the Egos. The idea that she's Earth Sakura is a meme.

Nobu a CUTE.

>Not wanting fallen in the hell of pleasure.

>can get a second copy of Sumo to use in general farming parties

BB is from the moon.

Didn't know. Can't for the life of me understand why but I guess it at least shows they care enough about the localization to dictate how names are to be translated.

BB is a copy of a split off bit of an AI from the moon that was based off of Sakura, she's definitely not from Japan.

>tfw CE drop luck has been absolute shitte

Because they're from SE.RA.PH