/CCG/ - Cryptocurrency General

/CCG/ - Cryptocurrency General - PBOC running out of ammunition??!

-- Margin Trading BTC --
bitmex.com

-- Where to buy BTC--
coinbase, kraken, local bitcoins, paxful, or some random guy on street

-- Altcoin Exchanges --
poloniex, bittrex, yobit

--Bitcoin Wall Observer Thread--
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=178336.0

--WhalePool Livestream--
youtube.com/watch?v=IScI8WUdj9g

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

tradingview.com/chart/BTCUSD/m8WcrVN0-Is-It-Time-To-Hit-Top-Of-Channel/
twitter.com/cnLedger/status/831059294522990592
twitter.com/cnLedger/status/831066928319848448
weusecoins.com/en/find-the-best-bitcoin-wallet/
poloniex.com/fees/
discord.gg/zartwkM
youtube.com/user/carpenoctom/videos
bitcoin.de/en/infos
praisemonero.org/
getmonero.org/home
mymonero.com/#/
moneroforcash.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i tried to make OP less autistic, but whatever works xD

tradingview.com/chart/BTCUSD/m8WcrVN0-Is-It-Time-To-Hit-Top-Of-Channel/

When I shove large objects up my ass I fart a viscous anal secretion afew hours later. I'm thinking of storing it in a jar, should I?

Oh yeah and buy Bitcoin and shit.

I know who you are

i would agree with that 100%, but OKcash seems like great investment right now

MODS

Update: Yunbi increased bitcoin trading fee to 0.2%; CHBTC suspended ETH & ETC withdraw, same policy as BTC & LTC now

twitter.com/cnLedger/status/831059294522990592

Update#2: HaoBTC announced will remove its exchange functions. The main services (mining and online wallet) remain unaffected

twitter.com/cnLedger/status/831066928319848448

What wallet do I use? I have no clue there are so many

ummm, if u want to try hardware wallet, go with electrum or multibit.

weusecoins.com/en/find-the-best-bitcoin-wallet/

i keep most of my bitcoin on poloniex and other exchanges personally

Bitcoin gonna hit ATH within match if PBOC stops insider trading (which I doubt they will)

Anyone know the exact date PEPECASH is getting listed on polo?

Tomorrow? Fuck I have no clue lol

Im interested in putting some extra cash into a altcoin. What fees are there when buying and selling a altcoin

Is there any "shop" where I can buy Bitcoin from the shop itself and not from other users that place sell/buy orders at the market?
This would be a B2C model then, instead of C2C like all other Bitcoin markets I have seen so far.
Does this exist?

for polo

poloniex.com/fees/

like physical brick and mortar place to buy bitcoin? only possibility with that is bitcoin atm, and those have pretty high fees along with local bitcoins. but if you're talking about B2C models, coinbase, kraken, and paxful are all B2C im pretty sure. they are all KYC exchanges

Uhm no, not really. Paxful connects users with buy orders to users with sell orders so it is a C2C market place where Paxful just keeps a commission.
Yes, to use Paxful you have to do some KYC procedure to be allowed to trade but that does not change the C2C nature.

What I am talking about is like exchanging EUR->USD at a bank for example. They just give it to me at their current exchange rate. I dont see any buy/sell oders from other users. The give it to me out of the huge bank moneypot.

What I am looking for is a bitcoin shop with one big wallet where I can buy bitcoin out of. No other users involved. No buy/sell orders.

It could also be that I am extremely stupid and just don't get it right.

>muh bitcoin

yes, coinbase and kraken

I've lost over 1 BTC because of ETC back then.. I haven't traded ever since.. any tips?

All you need to do is hold Pepecash.

Is there anywhere to buy bitcoin that isn't a rip off? Am I missing something. Was going to buy into this dip but noticed coinbase sells you bitcoin at an inflated rate and still charges a huge fee? Circle is dead. Where to buy bitcoin without ass raping?

Do not sell bitcoin for the next 20 years unless u need drugs

Fiat is an ass raping itself. Just do coinbase, or buy on crypto discord from random user who u probably do not trust
discord.gg/zartwkM

There is nowhere to buy bitcoin without assraping. Circle sold it at a 1% premium which was awesome.

Coinbase is good, but you have to think of it like e-trade charging 10 dollars for a trade or w/e. You have to pay for the service.

Buying it for cash in person has a 5-10% premium just like a BTC ATM.

Coinbase really is not that bad and is the easiest way to do it right now IMO

Tonald's a faggot with awful advice.

youtube.com/user/carpenoctom/videos

Make your own choices and learn.

? Maxwell

bicoin.de charges 0.8% total fee, where seller and buyer pay half of it, so it's 0.4%.
It's eurofag only, I'm afraid.

bitcoin.de/en/infos

Never heard of it, but gewd luck senpai

I can tell you right now I definitely don't trust random user

That's what I was fearing. The service is definitely top notch as far as I can tell so I guess I'll just bite the dick bullet

What is stopping me from VPNing into there and pretending I'm a eurofag? Besides being a temporary eurofag, are there potential realistic dangers? Basically will the irs find out?

Germany's biggest Bitcoin Market. It has a high reputation because its long existance and quality audits performed on a regular basis.

The issue is not geoblocking/VPN
Trading on bitcoin.de works via SEPA (Single Euro Payments Area) bank transfers.
To do SEPA you need an european bank account, so good luck with that. EU Banks + bitcoin.de will require ID verification.

What's the next big pump & dump to watch? I made like 2 grand on Trumpcoin and I want to get on the next big train.

this

any cool "user got filthy rich by getting in early" stories?

Got in btc early made like 80k, then got in on ETH early and made 40k. And then about another 20btc investing in various icos

Spent a lot of it and then lost the rest of it trying to martingale on satoshidice.

Then sold what i had left to cover christmas costs, started 2017 with 0.05btc currently on 0.1btc trying to trade my way back up. Never spent a single fiat buck on bitcoin and never will.

ITS NOT ABOUT THE MONEY ITS ABOUT THE BTC

this guy on the left

Satoshi 2.0

>ITS NOT ABOUT THE MONEY ITS ABOUT THE BTC
it's an addiction. first you want 1 coin, then it isnt enough so you want 10, then you want 21, then 50, 100, 210 it never ends.

how am i supposed to get rich if i never want to sell.

Electrum

what exchange do you use? That is very cool you started 2017 with 0.05, I'd like to do what you do, I have a slight bit more than that but I don't trade

what do bitcoin miners mine

Bitcoins, obviously.

I get that, but from what?

From mining bitcoins.

der puters krunch large quations til dey solve da quations n den dey get bibcoin

Buy eth before you miss the fucking boat AGAIN

whats it going to hit

it's already hit, friend, god speed

this

this is false. Buy pressure is enormous. I could see 12.50

OK I'm in

I'm guessing eth is going to crash back to $11 in a few weeks. It's definitely going to dip back down right before the bitcoin ETF announcement when people sell it for BTC.

I missed out on this pump so I guess I'll just hold my BTC till then and cash it out to eth, which at that point will skyrocket because of the difficulty bomb.

No reason for ETH to fall.

People need ETH for the etheroll and melonport icos

Bitcoin is toast

Can someone post that projection of btc prices "if X happens"? It's like a bar graph with about 10 entries on it, seen it posted here a few times

Bitcoin noob here.

How is bitcoin converted back into real paper money? Is a Bitcoin ATM the only way to go?

Kek's will be done

Praise Kek

Pepecash to the moon

You sell it to someone.

There are thousands of ways to do that

>Pepecash
when this coming to polo

2 - 4 weeks.

Never. Just like TrumpCoin and Putin and LePen.

will eth continue to rise?

who is satoshi nakamoto

my wife's son

yes

just google [country] buy sell bitcoin

just sold my ETH stash coming down from the top here. Anyone got tips for what to put my BTC into for now to maybe see some short gains while I wait to rebuy ETH?

you're going to be waiting for awhile

i expect a dip (however small it may be) in the next 12-24 hours

do i need bitcoin to buy altcoins like pepe? what is the best place to buy and store altcoins?

What is Monero's endgame?

Monero's endgame is: "I'm the king man, I'm running underworld guy"

I decide who does what and where they do it at - monero

on Android: Mycelium, Electrum, or Copay
on Desktop PC(Windows, Linux and Mac): Electrum
on iPhone: Breadwallet or Copay

Also consider buying a hardware wallet if you're thinking of storing amounts above petty cash levels:
Ledger Nano S
TREZOR
Keepkey

>do not trust fairpumps
>do not trust fairpumps
if you don't know what that means forget it, if you were considering it forget it, just forget it they trick you by:
1. announcing all blocks except for the target block on time in chat
2. prebuying every candidate
3. the "pump" will last 1-2 seconds at best before dump and they count on everyone to buy the dump because no one's connection to bittrex is that fast
just forget it and
>do not trust fairpumps
please learn from my mistake

Forgot to mention, they will just mute you in chat if you try to warn others, then invite you to their "inner circle" for .5 btc after promising no inner circles.

I just want to make anonymous Bitcoin transactions, but I am not sure how to. How do I make purchases/payments as anonymous as possible?

One technique I head of was using multiple wallets. Is this necessary? I intend to buy drugs and smaller firearms for personal use.

I am from Sweden, I read around about this in Swedish forum and decided to join "Safello", which provides me with a wallet. If I was to purchase something illegal and wanted to mislead authorities, do I need another, "secret", wallet?

Do I need Electrum? Do I need LocalCoin/Localbitcoin that I have heard of?

Please give advice to a total newbie, otherwise I will just purchase Bitcoins through Safello when they have authorized my membership. I just want to make anonymous Bitcoin transactions, but I am not sure how to.

praisemonero.org/

>praisemonero.org/
Thanks, I'll read into this. Also, I will have to check if this form of payment is accepted on TOR affiliated sites like Silk Road 2.0 despite all the currencies being displayed in Bitcoin.

real talk tho, here is link for alphabay
lo4wpvx3tcdbqra4.onion

ppl on dark web accept both bitcoin and monero , it just depends on the vendor. if you really want to be extremely anonymous, use monero without a doubt, it is basically 100% anonymous.

getmonero.org/home

u can just make a wallet here mymonero.com/#/ or download their wallet. and in order to get monero, use poloniex, another random altcoin exchange, or shapeshift. but yea, thats the quick rundown on the basics

I was just about to return to this thread since I did not find a single website offering drugs or weapons in exchange for precious Moneros. Thank you for your tips.

Can Moneros be bought for real life money or do you have to exchange Bitcoins for Moneros?

I have service that allows me to buy Bitcoins for cash. Do you suggest that I buy Bitcoins and then exchange them for Moneros at Shapeshift/Poloniex or could authorities trace that kind of action? Should I buy Moneros directly from lenders?

Nick szabo

Donald Trump.

Kraken and Bitfinex have fiat markets for Xmr. If you want to buy user your best bet is to buy otc with bitcoins or cash.

I think there is an IRC channel dedicated to otc transactions. Also there is moneroforcash.com if you want to buy with fiat

WHY DID YOU GUYS TELL ME ABOUT NEOSCOIN

>Coinbase has no support on South America
So where i should go if i want to buy BTC or ETH and save it up on some wallet for the future?

Buy Burst. Going to explode soon.

Did we finally kill all the nocoiners? I haven't had a decent argument from a nocoiner in months. Only the literally most dribbling retarded insults. I think we finally won the argument.

What's a good CPU coin to mine, OP? I got into Pascal Coin at the right time and made a good 4k. I'd like to repeat that.

why?

Im about to make an account on bitmex but i live in America so its telling me i cant deposit anything i make. If i say i live in another country what does that mean. Is it illegal?

I agree.

Coinbase has decent customer support, really low fees, and easy interface. Also the account management with it is much easier.

Umm, no honey. Gold has a purpose, it's in your cellphone and you can make shiny jewelry from it. That's why it has value.

Ever heard of a bitcoin necklace?

we pitty you people. frogs in a slowly warming pot yelling "come on in the water is fine". cognitive dissonance is the key ingredient in every ponzi scheme

bitcoin is exploding again, up 10$ in the last hour

please shut the f*ck up
$10 in an hour doesn't constitute an explosion, like half of the $10 climbs are made within 30 mins