Not sure if this is for Veeky Forums or /toy/ but what is your favorite Hot Wheels car?

Not sure if this is for Veeky Forums or /toy/ but what is your favorite Hot Wheels car?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLCDDA63884169819B
youtube.com/watch?v=1Sj7GZbnsng
m.youtube.com/watch?params=EAEYAdoBAggB&v=F7_SE8OxXrA&mode=NORMAL
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The deora II hands Fucking down

24/seven

Oh please, hot wheels are Veeky Forums as fuck.

1972 Hot Fire
Hands down.

this was my favorite as a kid

Either the beat to shit black Viper GTS-R...

...Or my prized FTE B Engineering Edonis.

Panoz

probably this
the reason why orange is my favorite color

I think I had one of those but it was a different color and had lights you could turn off and on

I prefer tomicas

Which to choose, which to choose...

Screw favorite car, how about favorite track?
>Tfw the dragon flew out
You will never see a 10 year old happier.

>no Mad Manga

you people disappoint me

fell in love the moment i saw it

>hot whells tracks
AFX was where it was at, you had to join a few track sets together to make something truly epic though.

this RX7 and s2000 are my favorites ones

I also have a tomica fb RX7 savanna and S13 which I am quite fond of.

just need an FC . did Tomica or matchbox/hotwheels make them in toy form?

I never got the first run of Mad Manga in that color scheme but managed to get it in the two-pack with the Japanese lights-display semi (can't remember the specific term for it). Totally worth it.

Here...

Nissan R34 skyline GTR Z-Tune
Extremely well detailed model considering its size

Tomica made Ryosuke Takahashi's FC for their initial D line. The initial D tomica cars are slightly larger in sale compared to hot wheels cars though

These anons get it, wave ripper version is goat

No love for the newer models?

begone and staygone

I love the classics, Twinmill and Sol-Aire CX-4, and the original Emerald Green Viper RT10 with gold wheels, have it in the package still

The whole run of cars in the 1980s and 1990s with metal chassis and plastic bodies were cool too, for a short time I collected the entire 1998, 1999 and 2000 series including Treasure Hunts

Fuck yeah man
Deora all the way

Tfw we will never be able to drive one in the world race

Are there any torrents for those movies?

Found it on jewtube, although movie is in parts. youtube.com/playlist?list=PLCDDA63884169819B

Ive seen the other movies on there but they might have been taken down

They're all up on jewtube. Here's the ENTIRE thing:
youtube.com/watch?v=1Sj7GZbnsng

12 year old me played the FUCK out of Planet Hot Wheels in 2004. 12 year old me also didn't understand how to actually do anything in that game.

oldfag reporting.
I'm more of an artfag than Veeky Forumsfag, this was my favorite car.

I have an AE86, but it's a Levin.

I somehow always preferred matchbox. Maybe because Hot wheels were kinda rare in Slav lands

i sperged out and got every possible version of this. bought the "factory sealed 2012 set" card version just to autismo out more.

ive got 2 of these r32s also. the north america treasure hunt card and the international t hunt card. these and my boulevard 993 are the most expensive ones i have but im sure theres some anons on here with some pretty insane shit

>have it in the package still
you silly man

>tfw no real life V10 powered RR bus

I have one of those in gold without the go fast wheels.
Have one of those in racing livery, love that car actually.

I have probably 2000 hot wheels or other brand cars, should get them out some time.

One of my favorites is a nice little CRX 1st gen I have, in teal. Not even a honda guy but I love it.

>tfw your gf supports your hot wheels collecting hobby and buys you some on occasion

>not having a hotwheels of your real car

same, I had one that was orange and I think had flames on it too which made it my fastest one.

better than Initial D

m.youtube.com/watch?params=EAEYAdoBAggB&v=F7_SE8OxXrA&mode=NORMAL

>Not having a Limited Edition Matchbox of your real car
>With real rubber tires and working suspension

>Smashmouth intensifies

I have the exact same Skyline in your pic but the dumbass that I was as a kid, I broke the spoiler off.
>Nitrox Afterburner

They don't have one of my truck. I had to get a 1978 1/24 scale build it yourself model and get a resin 1977 grille made for it.

Also i'm a cuck that didn't post a pic

Should take a pic with the model on the truck

>not driving an iconic enough car for there to be a hot wheels version

I've got like four of these because I like the design so much.

I like hatchbacks

>but it's a Levin.
You can very clearly see the outlined popup headlights at the front, you goofball. It's a Trueno, it's got right hand drive and pop-ups, even if the card and underside call it a Corolla.

That's the plan, when I go to car shows I'll bring my mini version. Currently I haven't had the time to assemble it and the grille isn't here yet. Gonna get it as close as possible

I would if somebody would make one. All I can find is first and third gens, and this one 1:43 model that's $190. I'd much rather dump that $190 into parts for my real one.

Dekotora?

Bosozoku is the term for that style of bodykits on cars, among other things. Dekotora is specifically trucks and flashy lights.

Apparently I'm blind. Thank you user, you've made my day better.

That's the word I was looking for, thank you.

Quick n' sik will be a future classic if it isn't already.

Power Rocket is probably my favorite.

AMG-Mercedes CKL DTM anyone?

CLK*

>my Ford is best Ford because very tiny toy car

I sold most of mine to buy slot cars