How stupid do you have to be to buy one of these thi gs??

How stupid do you have to be to buy one of these thi gs??

why do you care your buspass is all you need

7:08

very

i have a car tho??

Why do you care? You can't even afford one lol

, nice projection keeps sperging cuckold

Have any proof to back up anything u are saying nigger? No? Then I'm sure u can post a pic of your car... oh... no? Huh. Guess this conversation is over lol

I'm not going to spoon-feed you nice rage quit by the way I'm not going to spoon-feed you nice rage quit by the way keeps sperging ng cuckold

And u will keep replying like a good lil nigger lol oh well. Guess I'll wait for you to reply with the same insult again. Lol

Keeps sperging you stupid f****** cuck keeps sperging you stupid cuck. cuckold crabby is a great way to keep

>can't even spell "this"

talk about stupid

Atleast you remembered to use atleast one period this time lol. Do you need summer school little child?

nice buzzwords

holy fuck
you sound fucking insane
are you ok?

Nice projection keeps sperging nyce projection keeps sperging cuckold
Stay mad stay mad b**** cry more
im using Google Voice to make Google Voice to make the rest of my ship posts it's easier this way thank you for noticing I think I forgot the panties in the Krabby Patty

Know how I can tell you can't afford it? Nobody with your grasp on the English language is gonna be making that kind of money.

>im using Google Voice to make Google Voice to make the rest of my ship posts it's easier this way thank you for noticing I think I forgot the panties in the Krabby Patty

next fucking level

Bump for more bump for more GM fangirl tears

Nice keeps sperging more or cold

Why don't you go fuck your girlfriend Taxi by the way she's a girl

Way really I way really I didn't even know this is she really a girl I mean I'm not really into black chicks or women anyways but I mean I didn't even know that but I mean maybe we can still be together I don't know maybe I'll figure it out but I don't know really I'll figure it out but I'm not sure really at this point because I don't really I don't know honestly this is very confusing I wasn't ready for this post