What is the best luxury sedan out there?

What is the best luxury sedan out there?

Toyota Century

this.

my mother used to own an S500 and it was fucking cool
>roomy
>cool gadgets
>comfortable seats
>really smooth ride
>fast as fuck

> V6
No

>4,500 lbs
>fast as fuck
"No"

The others are true though

I mean 0-60 in around 5 seconds is pretty good for a car that size

Are you going to be racing it? this is just for comfort and quality so really who cares.

I suppose yeah, I mean a 550 or 750 would be better in that sense but S-classes are great highway cruisers.

I daily drove an old s500 for 3 years and it's pretty fuckin fast, just slow to accelerate initially. beat most cars that challenged me to race. It can drive at 120 mph steadily for hours

> Doesn't matter. People who spend this level of money want something to brag about. Am I gonna brag about a V6 like I'm a dicklet bragging about my 6 incher? Don't think so buddy.

Lexus doesn't hold a candle to the benz

hmm

In my delusional fantasy where I am gettin' paid and gettin' laid, I am driving the Lexus LS.

>people shilling the LS500 lexus and not the LC500
>people shilling lexus at all

Are older models of the LS worth buying? Are they quick and do they handle well? My main issue with them is that they are so darned ugly. They look like a Corolla.

Lexus came a long way from 2005 to 2017 when it comes to styling.

max comf

The car that started it all and blew German shit out the fucking water.

so comfortable even the driver falls asleep

They awakened a sleeping giant of the Germans by revealing the LS. At least, we get the better products.

but LS500 is pretty, right?

>lexus

*inhale*

>b-b-b-b-but audi

get fuck'd weebs

what the hell are you talking about.

He said Luxury, not radio shack on wheels.

Why do i care about an appeal to popularity argument? corvette outsells GTR doesn't mean its better.

>pretty
nips and weeaboos agree.

Even a pigfat diesel S class can outrun a Civic Si or an FRS

You think that's ugly and this is better >Are older models of the LS worth buying?
If you want a comfy, reliable sedan yeah
>Are they quick
No
>do they handle well?
God no

It sounds like you're untested in a completely different class of car. Why not get an SN95 V8 instead and tighten up the rear end?

Rolls Royce Ghost
Rolls Rouce Phantom

For me, it's the Lexus LS500

That unrefined armrest. Ugh.

Didn't say it's slow, but it's not exactly fast either. Of course german is always better than japcrap.

Take your shitty opinions with you, faggot. The floating armrest is beautiful.

nah, that armrest is still unrefined. Other than that is still nice. If I am a LS buyer, I would be pissed because it looks so cheap.

I regret not getting an ls 460 goddamn that car looks good, from the interior to the exterior to the numbers.

Fuck me i wish i never bought that RL.

S Class or A8 are my favourite sedans. I would buy an S Class until Audi updates their interior.

>and blew German shit out the fucking water
Ppffff. Where's your double pane glass? Yeah, thought so.

>Are older models of the LS worth buying?
Absofuckinglutely

>Are they quick and do they handle well?
The are quick, handling is okay. With good tires and some stiffer suspension, maybe coilovers it does well for its size.

>My main issue with them is that they are so darned ugly.
Look for a pre-98' model if you want looks.

The UCF10 and UCF20 are head turners at times.

Protip: If you go to look at it, check the power steering pump and the front bushings.

Those are known for shitting the bed.

> Mercedes DOPPELGLASTRONIC
> because true luxury knows
> it's important to wait for the tow truck in total silence

nobody buys this huge sleds anymore. Mercedes GLS is the segment leader for people that used to drive S-classes and 7-series- and i guess the Telsa model S if you're an electric fag in cali-dc-seattle

That's not true

>Every used ls got "VIP" mods

Acura RLX

The utterly understressed V12 is one of Mercedes all time most reliable engines, including those old diesel boat anchors.

Audi introduced the new A8 weeks ago. Available soon. Spoiler: the interior is shit. I sat in one and almost vomited after seeing fingerprints literally everywhere