You can lease a porsche for 800/month

>you can lease a porsche for 800/month
uhh what the fuck i thought this was for rich people

>lease
there you go

>800 a month
>Accessible to non-wealthy

Perhaps your financial barometer is off because you grew up in a gated neighbourhood?

>800 a month
>usually locked into a 3+ year lease
>Limited on the amount of miles you can drive
>Gotta pay for all the service fees
>Literally paying 29,000 dollaroos to be told what to do and drive around in a car you don't actually own
I prefer to buy my cars

Second hand Cayennes are cheaper than a Miata.

you can lease a maserati for less at the dealer near me. out of curiosity i looked it up and the terms are the kind that only the worst of cucks would agree to

And used Boxsters are ony a few thousand more than Miatas.
Hell, a nice Boxster S costs about the same as a cheap S2000.

My apartment costs $400 a month, that's pretty expensive. I could buy a new shit box every two months at 800 a month and actually own something

About the half as much in Portugal (15k€ the Boxter, 25-30k the S2000). I hear in the UK japanese cars are cheaper tho.

I'd lease if they did monthly contracts
Just so i could try out different cars. But short term leases never have any good cars

>25-30k the S2000
Jesus fuck, here they're both ~15k.

But it is accessible. Maybe you should consider not everyone works minimum wage nor has many unnecessary expenses.

>And used Boxsters are ony a few thousand more than Miatas.
Is there any reason not to? Other than being targeted by jelly assholes if you park it outside.

More expensive parts compared toa Miata or MR2, and worse fuel economy.
Aso risk of IMS bearing failure, but the horror stories on that are pretty overblown and it's not that hard or expensive to prevent.

Cadillac is working on a subscription service where you can swap out for whichever caddy you feel like driving. I think you're stuck with only caddys, but who knows what kind of subscription ideas people will come out with in the future if this one works out well.

used market in portugal is fucking silly

>dumbassess ITT saying its cheaper to buy a Porsche than a Miata and doesnt even include cost for insurance and maintenance.

Even if you worked on the car yourself it still would be more expensive, parts don't come cheap you dumbfucks

Sounds like we might need to set up a little business deal shipping S2Ks to Portugal. What are business taxes like over there?

But they're built by muh Porsche, they don't need work like shitty Mazdas.

that's already out. it's like $1,000 month

>for 24 months

>with $7,000 down

> 10,000 or less miles per year

still good for a temporary mid-life crisis ... or youthful show-off car for a few years ...

Because they are literally shit.

My VW Golf lease is around 900EUR/month. Feels good to be Finnish.

t. Drives 6th hand fwd car

>Finn
>drives a Golf
Does ES fit well in the cup holders?

Haven't tried yet

Volvo is doing this too, starting with the XC40. The monthly subscription price will apparently include insurance as well, and you can upgrade your car every fucking year.

I'd say there are about to be a flood of used XC40s on sale at decent prices a year from now.

And they're all gonna be beat to shit and uncared for, because why the fuck would you take care of something if you can just get a brand new replacement every year?

Pretty much what this user said, you also have faggot nerds who have been saying that boxsters aren't real porsche since the car came out to deal with. But im sure your skin is thick enough for that.

Still not as retarded as your import laws, I was told. Some user said you'd have to pay registration taxes on the new value of the car

Might affect your subscription payments going forward, if you turn in a beat-to-shit car, but you might be right, IDK.

I imagine it will be very similar to current wireless service plans in America. From what I understand, almost all Americans are renting phones on 24-month payment plans; nobody can actually afford to buy a phone for the upfront cost. And the gigantic corporations are pushing this, because they make more money in the long run by making you send them a payment every month for the rest of your natural life.

>unnecessary expenses.
>Porsche
pick one

I could afford that making 60k a year, the problem is that I'd own a base model and have no money for savings or emergencies.