Are people still paying 60k for the civic?

Are people still paying 60k for the civic?

Not anymore that overpriced bullshit is over

From what i've seen they're still charging over MSRP for it but the most ridiculous markups have gone away after the stealerships charging them realized there wasn't as much demand for them as they thought.

Was at my local dealer last week checking out a pair of Fit EV's that Honda hasn't re-certified for some reason and have been in limbo for a month.

I saw an SI while walking around back and asked if they had a Type R on the lot and was told that if there was one, it would have been driven by the owner of all the local dealerships here.

You could get a ZL1 Camaro for that price.

The few around here are $44,000-$52,000

> ridiculous markups have gone away after the stealerships charging them realized there wasn't as much demand for them as they thought
I've seen hellcats, I've seen gt350s, even a zl1 camaro, but I've yet to see any type Rs.

rip weebs

>GM
>ever

>Paying $115000 more for 8 seconds.

total spergout

>$60k
that's a lot of simple mods

>be me
>enter a showroom
>want that car
>MSRP price is 30.000€
>dealer practice a discount
>end up paying 27.500€

Why in USA they need a markup while in Europe nobody does that?

I’m curious

Capitalism.

>CTRL+F "3k"
>0 results
>mfw

If you show people that you bought expensive, they'll see you as rich and powerful.
>american culture

Because they are in extremely high demand, with limited supply, so they jack up the price because if someone want's it enough, they will pay the price.

I would do the same thing if I was a dealer and some retard was willing to pay $20k over sticker for a civic with a few simple mods.

hopefully nobody is dumb enough to do it

there are so many cars you can get for that price that are way better than a Civic with a bodykit and a tune

For $60k you could build a hell of a car if you aren't retarded. For that price you could purchase a Miata, do an LS swap, supercharge/turbocharge it, and cuck supercars on the interstate with your 1,000+hp 2,000lb Miata.

>excellent pixel art
>laughable traditional drawings

what did lol mean by this?

the type r is a really good car dudes. definitely not worth 60k, but it's reasonably priced at $35k-$40k

The only downside is that it's a miata.

Find me a cheap, commonly available rwd car that weighs between 2,000-2,500lbs and has a 50/50 weight distribution.

>FWD
>good

except that I can buy a focus rs or a sti for that price and both of them have AWD

and the CTR is still faster

highly doubtful

E30 BMW.

Or better yet the underappreciated E36 Compact.

Snek should be between the Nii-san and Turbo beetle.

>50/50 weight distro
Lol no
Not with a boat anchor on the front axle
Same reason rotary rx7s are still faster than ls swapped cousins

Lincoln

check some track times, 0-60 isn't everything

the CTR has a advantage in cornering performance which is the most important for a enthusiast's daily

I see so many retards with those gay as fiestas sts like nigga get a real engine lmao

I don't get it, what am I looking at?

I saw one of these weaving in and out of rush hour traffic on the way home yesterday until someone in the fast lane cut him off so he couldn't pass.

For $60k I could have bought 3.5 of my '14 Civic new.

Just remember, the same thing happened with the Hellcat. And trying to find one in the first year was almost impossible.

Or get an M2/M3 and not look like a huge cock gobbling amerifag