Why do women (especially young) often drive like this, with arms as stiff a possible and dumb open mouth expression?

why do women (especially young) often drive like this, with arms as stiff a possible and dumb open mouth expression?
for some reason seeing this makes me absolutely furious, especially when they use phones at every traffic light or during low speed driving. i had a cunt like this almost crash into me once, forcing herself into my lane without even looking at the road.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NqwjoVi2Ct8
cheatsheet.com/automobiles/men-women-really-better-drivers.html/amp/
tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/15389580903390649
gov.uk/government/statistical-data-sets/drt02-practical-car-test-pass-rates
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Made me laugh. Too accurate

Ummm sweetie...

youtube.com/watch?v=NqwjoVi2Ct8

this, women are literally better drivers than men
can't argue with statistics

>quite literally believing any insurance jew
More often than not, women stay bad drivers for life. After boiracers grow up, they become the superior drivers.

>STILL tries to argue with statistics

Women are safer drivers, not better

so more dangerous = better?
i don't think so, sweetie

>There are 3 kinds of lies: lies, damn lies, and statistics

not an argument

>sweetie
I know it's bait, but it still drives me up the wall

that's the point, sweetie

Safe driving doesn't help you make hektik skidz in the toegays, or grip the shit out of twisties in rally matches. I guess "better" driving is subjective.

Anyways, I hope mods proxy ban you one day

why would you want me banned??? i'm not Alphonse???

ummm sweaty, maybe if you were a superior female, you wouldn't try driving up walls duh

fucking lol'd hard at OP's pic

cheatsheet.com/automobiles/men-women-really-better-drivers.html/amp/
>Young men are the highest contributers to lethal accidents. Women remain the least safe drivers throughout their life, on top of the fact that they drive more than 80 percent less than men do due to being driven around more
Women suck shit at driving. Its just a fact.
The only reason anyone thinks men are worse is because if the 16-25 age group on the road.

>sweaty

back you go

this post made me laugh way harder than it should have

>women who drive A LOT below the limit because "im more confident at low speeds"

Stacy updating her instagram while driving doesn't agree with your claim.

Reality doesn't matter to people with an agenda to push.
They take one aspect of one statistic and try to twist it to fit their agenda.
People in general already know that men are better at essentially everything than women.
That doesn't mean that women can't be good at anything, it doesn't even mean it's exclusively biological. It just means that in practice men as a whole out perform women as a whole.

This, as if driving at half the speed limit and causing 10 car pileups is in any way safe.

There are these type, and the other type are the ones who sit way too close to the steering wheel and wrap their arms underneath and grab it like they're hugging it.

women are safer drivers ;0
just like they are intelligenter than men ;)

They want their arms horribly mangled, when they bump into you at 25mph

Same reason they leave their sun visors down all the time. They're usually much shorter than men. Non-telescoping steering wheel, seat doesn't raise high enough, or they don't adjust anything.

>In the rare event a man gets into an accident, we go full out and fucking die in a blaze of glory
>also have a significantly higher rate of sucessful suicides
Women btfo.
They can't even kill themselves without being awful at it too.

My girlfriend and all the women in her family didnt know you could adjust the steering wheel on most cars

this is probably why

Darling, you'd best leave the actual math to the men.

tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/15389580903390649
gov.uk/government/statistical-data-sets/drt02-practical-car-test-pass-rates

Sure, you can brag about how women technically crash less, babe - but they also drive significantly less than men do. They're more likely to fail their driving tests, and lose aptitude over time compared to men.

Now, would you kindly bring me a sandwich and my bottle of reserve scotch? Thank you, dear.

Why do women have no fucking spacial awareness
When on narrow roads I sometimes have to come to a complete stop to avoid her shaving off my mirror

I guess the upside is that some of them are so terrified of narrow gaps a man could easily fit through, they often see you coming and wait even though it's their priority

>can't argue with statistics

Insurance companies only care about claim dollars paid. Women get in lots of little crashes. Which are cheaper. Men get in fewer but far more spectacular (and expensive) crashes.

quads of truth

sounds like a personal problem with you. i drive wide grain trucks on narrow winding country blacktops and never have that problem.

youre probably underestimating the narrowness of european roads

not likely. i am on the middle stripe and within an inch of the edge of the road on the regular. woman driver has never made me stop to avoid collision. other trucks though get my heart pumping.

Something about this seems off....

I see this much more, I also see people making this motion when talking about their "dream car", and I genuinely think that manual in america partly went out of style because you can't do this with your right hand and have the left one holding the outside of the car. This is supposed to show you're enjoying the experience?

You can absolutely do that with a manual. It's the worst way to hold the wheel though.

You're supposed to open the window so you can hang your left elbow out the window and rest your right hand on the gear lever.

The elbow tan is how you know you're dealing with a fellow badass.

Can only hold one way

chad driver comic now

I wish my steering wheel had a BREAK BALLS dial.

im talking about narrow roads with cars parked on one or both sides

I feel like an idiot when doing this
also its uncomfortable
I thought it was just a black thing to do

I think you have to have the seat fully reclined and sipping purple drank with your other hand for it to be comfortable, or something like that.

The white man's cruise is to leave one or both hands in your lap and drive with one or both thumbs.

>The white man's cruise is to leave one or both hands in your lap and drive with one or both thumbs

This. thumbs get kinda tired after about 30 minutes so I try to 9-3 as much as possible

I tried cruise control for the first time the other week and found myself dual-thumbing it with my hands clasped and my legs crossed and stretched out so I could get my feet under the pedals for more legroom. At 83MPH.

I don't know if I'm going to keep using cruise control or not. When it came time to deal with local roads I actually had trouble maintaining a constant speed manually. And I'm a 9-3 kind of guy normally - hook some fingers around the spokes like a sloth and you can just hang on or you can instantly grab it properly for the twisties.

>Yes

>Quarntasia
>not La'aQuarnkifaa

wish i had cruise control
desu i wouldn't mind having a self driving mode for journeys longer than an hour. after 45 minutes i grow tired of driving

Meh. The only thing really wrong is that the throttle is drive by wire, it's too light, and it doesn't have the feel of a cable throttle, so it's too hard to keep lightfooting it and maintaining constant speed by the sound of the engine.

Used to do that for 6-10hr drives no problem in my prev. car. But at least this one has good steering and chassis dynamics so I can still enjoy passing and going around corners ever so gracefully like it's an extension of my own body.

what car is it

Does wire driven mean its electronic? Whats the difference between that and a cable?

>filter up to light
>take off spiritedly but not hektik™ to not fuck over the people I just got in front of
>its always a woman that lays on the gas and flies by me to prove something
Lady there is no good reason your caravan is flying by me at 75+ not even ricers or corvette fags do that

It means there's a computer between the pedal and the throttle body instead of a steel cable or linkage.

Toyobaru. Although I will say this of cruise control: if you step in to it to go up a hill at constant speed, you don't feel anything. But when the cruise control steps in to it, you get a tiny little feeling of surging power and pushing ever so slightly into your seat. And that's kind of neat considering you're just tooling along.

Drive by wire means electronic. It's just a potentiometer and then the ECU decides how to run a servo motor or whatever it is that controls the throttle plate. Cable is literally a cable from the pedal to the throttle, and you can feel the whole mechanism actuate. Like the difference between overboosted steering and unboosted steering.

How do I know which my car is?

Pop the hood and see if there's a cable that drives like a half-circle attached to the throttle body. With the engine at idle, turn this by hand and marvel at how the engine revs.

Check car-specific forums or look at what's connected to its throttle body.

A cable goes right from your accelerator pedal to the throttle plate, completely linear and predictable input. Drive by wire cars have a gas pedal with a potentiometer (basically a resistor that changes resistance as you move it, changing the voltage sent to the computer) and an electric motor at the throttle that moves the plate for you. This is ok for most people, but my daily has a cable throttle, and it's much more responsive and predictable than the one I've driven that's a little newer and has drive by wire. I can consistently rev match it perfectly, but the newer one is funky and not always the same. Modern ones are better, but you'll never get a computer faster than a well adjusted cable. There will always be the split second where the computer has to read the input, decide what to do, and send it to the throttle body, and it really shows on cars from when drive by wire was new.
Cable will have a linkage like the left pic on the throttle body, drive by wire has a box with a connector next to it.

I love the sound from a cable throttle, too. It's not just you know how far open it is by feel, you can hear how far you have it open. It's really one of those things that, subtle as it might seem, really is an important point of connection that makes the difference between feeling like you're Icarus flying with your own wings and playing a video game.

Ah I feel you
My car is definitely wire, rev matching takes way too long. I need a miata..

So then what hand is holding the wheel?

>MadCatz is here today to announce our expansion into automotive steering wheels

Left hand. That's why only the elbow is out the window.

You can also drive with your erect cock if you do enough kegels, but it's unhealthy to maintain an erection for too many hours.

I teach "code" to 5-10 graders with this blockly shit
>kmn

Top kek

Reminds me of learning LOGO. Except we did that shit in 3rd grade.

I was the first in the class to figure out how to make a circle :D

Maybe someone can explain to me why girls, in order to turn, place their upside down hand under the wheel at the 12 o clock position and then pull it around to the 6 o clock position.

You are the problem that keeps Veeky Forums from being good. If you know it's bait, have some god damn self control.

Not as bad as THIS type of female driver, always makes me laugh thinking what would happen with the airbad when they inevitably rear-end someone.

>erica partly went out of style because you can't do this with your right hand and have the left one holding the outside of the car. This is supposed to show you're enjoying the experience?

because it looks feminine

My.Fucking.Mother. She honestly feels she has to be able to see the fucking front of the vehicle to drive it. I don't understand. She is 5'2, so she does have to sit close, but not that close. She's a nurse, and she told the docs she works with, about my complaining and they agreed, in the event of airbag deployment, it would probably break her neck. And she still fucking does it.

>get in car with mum
>Hit 71 on an A road
>Immediately starts saying shit like "I want to make it there alive!"

It doesn't look feminine at all. It looks uncoordinated and bruteish.
The opposite of feminine.

My aunt has always done this, not gonna be pretty since it's a 99 Altima and they don't have all the modern safety equipment like newer stuff.

>dad constantly drives 20-30km/h over the speed limit
>gets within inches away from car in front of him in traffic
>picks up the phone whenever he gets called and even texts while driving
>swerves from lane to lane when he is in a rush

And the motherfucker thinks he can criticize ME and my perfect driving when he’s in my passenger seat.

>driving your parents around

LMAOing at your life

Same.
My dad refuses to rev match down shift and claims he can drive a manual better than I can.
He has no sense of the limit of a car and always makes wild claims about how fast he could drive a road and claims he could beat me on a track, yet I've driven a sports car daily for the last 8 years, often times hard on the touge.
When I'm in a car with him in the snow he has absolutely abysmal reaction time and has very little understanding of correcting over steer or how to drive in low grip situations.
He also claims he used to paint cars and win car shows, yet he has no fucking clue how to detail a car, and everytime I've seen him paint he does it like ass.
Same goes for Welding, Tiling, Drywall, Electrical, Engine building. He pretty much thinks he's amazing at everything yet has no idea how to actually do anything.

I did some research and....

>I want to make it there alive!
>Then shut up

That ends that
Hopefully

yeah, I think it's a fair conclusion that isn't just "lol women are terrible amirite" since both sexes have their different strengths and weaknesses, just like everything else

Yes, only that the seat is literally at the closest position to steering wheel as possible. I wonder how they would love airbag hitting them point blank.

I think the idea is that if a man and woman are both driving at a reasonable speed with minimal lane switching, the man will be the better driver. The existence of male reckless driving is rooted in confidence behind the wheel, while female reckless driving is because of incompetence.

>men are dangerously stupid and reckless
>women are dangerously unaware and useless
we already knew this

71 on an A is pretty tame around where Iive

how does Veeky Forums ride?

Exactly like this, but full leg extension for the clutch and god hand on the wheel/gear lever.

Carefully.

Shut up son you're grounded.

YOU CANNOT DRIVE WITHOUT WHEELS MY DUDE

Your handwriting has some similarities to mine and for a second hat irritated the fuck out of me

>He doesn't have a dad
Lmaoing at your life

maybe I am your brother