Not getting over 120 MPG in your car

>not getting over 120 MPG in your car

>driving a fag car

>resets fuel economy while going downhill where the engine cuts off fuel

what gen ford focus is that

>km/L

not going 120mph in your SPORTS CAR

Hey but my counter had never been higher. Got 60.9 km/l at one point (143 MPG) but the image is blurry.

max speed is only 240 km
>being this much of a faggot

2013, MK3 pre-facelift with the N/A 2.0L

how's your transmission treating you, the 2014 i have likes to slip if i try to dart through traffic

>countries that don't use metric
And?

My meter only goes up to 127MPG.

If for some reason they could only spare 8 bits to track the MPGs why did they only use 7 of them?

It's probably 0 indexed

>driving a piece of shit
I dont buy a car for its fuel economy, I buy one based on my preference and If I like it you fuelfag

Signed vs unsigned.

Well duh, but why do they need a signed integer for this? Only thing I can think of is they needed an additional value to signal the indicator to read "- -" when at a stop because MPG is basically infinity at that point, but they could have as easily just used 255 for that purpose and limited the reading to 254, or even just 250 so normies wouldn't become unsettled.

Only autists would become unsettled, and realistically no one's getting 127+ mpg

>Superpowers that use Imperial

>Superpowers that use Metric

>Not having over 120 horses under your hood

What are you, gay?

Costing in gear with fuel cut is even more than 127MPG. That's how I know 127 is the max reading. I believe my true average MPG is being jewed down by this.

wrong image user

NASA, JPL, DARPA, Lockheed, et al all use metric. Yes even the Apollo guidance computer was metric, even though it did a conversion and displayed US customary units for the astronauts

That's just instantaneous mileage, the only thing that matters is the average over a long period of time. And technically coasting with the fuel cut off is infinite miles per gallon

Mine is a manual, absolutely no issues.

My focus has 165HP (160 stock plus wat racing sticker that ads 5 HP)

>t. My car’s tachometer displays both mph and km/h
>this doesn’t happen in the rest of the world

GEE

>not getting laid

fuck off with your basic bitch shit. Take a bike if you want to reduce costs

>have saab 9-5 wagon
>15-18 mpg from a 2.3L 4cyl

i love this thing but the fuel consumption kills me

Who gives a shit about MPG? I'm Euro and even I don't give a shit about it.

I've always found MPG and km/l are less useful than l/100km because the higher the number the lower the actual difference in consumption is and vice versa, it's like if I have 1$ today and 2$ tomorrow and I say I've doubled my wealth, but going form 2 to 3$ is just a 50% increase.
The 10MPG difference between 20 and 30MPG signifies greater difference in fuel consumption than the 20MPG difference between 40 and 60, 4 vs 2 l/100km in fact. It's easy to see how convenient that would be for marketers and shills.

are they that bad?
damn what the hell
i was thinking of checking out a 9-3 aero

>not getting 7mpg highway and city

Yes, I'm sure this data is correct. Car manufacturers wouldn't manipulate it.

>getting 26-27mpg pretty constant in my 4cyl shitbox
>replace airfilter, it's completely caked in SHIT
>put 2oz TCW-3 in gastank
>now getting 30mpg pretty constant

good feels

the 9-3 aero is pretty good on gas, not the same engine that the 9-5 but since you seem to have absolutely no clue about saabs, dont buy one anyways

Myanmar is not a superpower buddy

it will always be Burma to me