OFFICIAL FRIDAY NIGHT THREAD

Why are you sat at home alone on a friday night?

Why aren't you out at the meets with your bros or >gf?

What are your car related plans for the weekend?

your car > whores

post waifu

Going out for a night drive later tonight to enjoy the weather, gonna take care of the front brakes this weekend.

No car-related plans for the night; probably shouldn't trip and drive anyway.

I dunno what to do with my car bros. It needs no maintenance, modifications, or even a wash. There are no good roads anywhere within an hour. What should I do?

I have to work :c But I do like to take the back roads home and do some spirited driving.

Not really exciting, but I'm helping/teaching my budddy how to do his rotors, stabilizer end links, distributor cap/rotor, spark plugs and wires on his Altima.

Might go for a bit of a night drive after work later. Also trying to get my imouto to learn to driva manual tomorrow

How do I stop being autistic around girls Veeky Forums

Who was the last person you loved, Veeky Forums?
How long has it been?

I'm not going out tonight because I have house repairs to do. the sooner I fix everything, the sooner I can sell this joint and buy a nicer home.

this weekend I'm planning on checking all of my engine and tranny mounts to find out why there's so much slop in the drivetrain. if I accelerate and promptly brake, the whole driveline makes a clunk sound. pretty sure I've got bad bushings somewhere.

too heavy

Scratch that, I just got a TPMS. Can't be bothered to check my tire pressures right now manually because it's pissing rain.

>be me
>long weekend because grand final
>managed to get 4 day one
>have no friends or social life
>saturday now
>freaking out over what to tell co workers on Monday on how I spent my 4 day weekend

what do? I'm terrible at this shit and have forgotten what it was like to do normie shit on long weekends.

how should I say I spent it. or at least how I spent today grand final day. is saying I went to a BBQ too cliched?

Drive an hour.

>Why are you sat at home alone on a friday night?
Because work.

>Why aren't you out at the meets with your bros or >gf?
See above.

>What are your car related plans for the weekend?
Go get the exhaust leak on my RX7 and possibly find a place to fix my emissions on the Supra. If i can't, then I may just say fuck it all and pay some Mexican to pass me.

>post waifu
Kk

Have fun with construction sites!

Does BWW count? Beer and people are better than darkness and silence
gf at work, fuck Charleston car scene
Possibly switch jobs, different dealership
>your car > whores
facts senpai
>post waifu
Anime is for children

>how should I say I spent it. or at least how I spent today grand final day. is saying I went to a BBQ too cliched?
>worried about other people's opinions
This is why you will never be happy. Pic related.

2006, puerto rican girl in college. She was pretty plain but a tomboy with a fervent interest in robotics, and a delicious tendency towards logic and a lack of ethics. She knew I wanted her but we both knew I wasn't good enough to deserve her, and I was too much of a lazy piece of shit to improve myself so she found somebody else. She gave me a goodbye kiss on the cheek when we parted ways at the end of the year. I'm still a piece of shit and I would have only dragged her down. I hope she achieved her dreams, but seeing as we're not enslaved by cyborg supermen yet, she probably didn't.

I got no gas and a leaky strut

I got no money for gas or cold ones with the boys

Car plans, stare at car and hope it gets faster

>first year of college
>have feelings for girl and think she has them for me too
>last weeks before the year ends we end up confessing to each other
>spend time together and get close but nothing lewd
>something happens where we fight and I basically walk away
>end up not being able to go back to school because money/job
>asks me what happened
>not really clear about it because I was embarrassed/a bit angry still
>she tries to see me again but it never ends up panning out
>tfw don't want to be that much of an ass again
>tfw I should have tried harder

I can't fucking do this anymore.
My enthusiasm is dying for driving.
There are no real twisties near me, I have to drive more than an hour just to find a semi twisty road.. fuck

My love, my everything.
Exactly 1 day ago.
It hurts really, really bad.
I don't want to love ever again after losing her, it hurts so bad.

just got back from work
answer above, gf at a friends house, and the car scene here kind of sucks
Nothing really> Might help a friend move tomorrow, drive with the gf sunday. Gotta get the sparkplugs changed on my 2.5 golf Monday but I don't really have to do anything else to it, just got it a few weeks ago.
>your car > whores
don't actually have any pics of the car for some reason
>post waifu
faye a best

My CB7 is busted, I'd totally be boolin but my hubs and axles keep shitting themselves

>it's 6am and i'm boutta go to sleep
>i was playing pool with a friend earlier and we went for drinks and to eat and drove around in my car
>other than today's, drive my parents around tomorrow

Toe-in looks a little aggressive.

Sorry to hear, man.

haha fuck, common shit on those ive heard, did it fuck much or was it at slow speeds?

that's rough
iktf, living in a city on an island sucks for that

>checking Veeky Forums before bed
max comfy there man

Why go out when I can get high at home, sit in front of the computer, and be entertained all night! The real world is overrated.

I don't have any friends and I definitely don't have a GF. I am a robot.

Honestly, no car plans for the weekend. I washed it last weekend and it still looks OK. One of these days I need to take my front brakes apart and make another attempt to make them squeaking stop. They have been making a racket since my last brake job. I don't know why, but on this car the brakes just don't want to stay quiet. I think the issue is the passenger side, so I will take it apart and maybe replace the slides with new hardware and add lots of grease and see if that helps.

No one will read this because I am just talking to myself, about myself. It is literally no use for anyone else to read this post. Which is why these threads are stupid...at least for people like me.

you probably read about everyone elses friday night on here because deep down you know you care about us the same way we care about how you have a sick hoist in your garage, make meets at your place so we can fix our shit

Same deal as always. Still sick, just a bit sicker than I was last time. Far too sick to drive or wrench or do just about anything. Going on PPN soon. Maybe it will make me stronger so I can do some stuff again. Maybe it will kill me. Who knows, sure to be just loads of fun either way.

Where are you located, user? What state?

That car had a rape fetich, it was only time before something broke

Fetish*
Man I hate auto correct

Its my new angle kit, bruv. Gotta drift FWD somehow

Because it's Saturday afternoon and I'm broke as fuck.

No friends, no gf.

Install the last koni sport damper in the rear right, just finished replacing the coolant blockoff cap on my miata.
>Your hands when the spring clamp holding it on is like 3 inches away from everything, can only just get in my mini vise grips
>yfw you can only see it if you take the hood off and lie over the engine bay because it's under the CAS and coils

>your car > whores

Yes.

>post waifu

Mai waifu 3d piggu

Thanks for reading my post. The lift is at my work, which while not being as nice as having one at home, is the second best thing.

What is the story behind your image?

not mine, just from a jap nostalgia thread. having hoists and free oil is the best bonuses for being mechanics. i get shit pay wrenching but at least i can still race on the touge every weekend with a solid car

Yeah, I'm not even a mechanic, I just happen to work at a shop that has mechanics working there. Not that I don't sometimes work in the shop at work too.

I don't steal their oil, but I do make use of all of their tools including the air tools(obviously a huge advantage)

Huge advantage.
Ever since I replaced my crankshaft solo, with machinist to check clearances and play for new mains etc, I've got so many new tools and can do basically anything on my car with the exception of having a lift. My back is fucked though so it'd probably kill me if I had one.

1. didn't plan anything as I had to run into the city
2. Where the are these meets? I'm in Etobicoke but is there a website or a damn bulletin board?
3. Maybe valve adjustment, maybe fix paint and rust on the door, or i could continue polishing the intake.

Maybe I'll go for a drive around Pearson airport. Centennial Park Blvd north to Convair dr is nice.

Got out of work to lazy to do anything. Just stayed at home washed and detailed car. Gonna pop top off tommorow and floss my shit

just quit my job due to injuries outside of work
torn/sheared left labrum and plantar fasciitis in both feet also got a staph infection on my arm and still dealing with that
also >no gf and >no friends so I sat around after riding to chick fil a for lunch on my Vulcan.
no plans for the weekend since it gon rain, so no riding
probably just going to play visual novels or some shit all night and wonder why im still alive
going for wizard status and never had a gf
i don't know if ive degenerated or transcended

High school girlfriend. They were all thots after her. I think about it a lot.

>going for wizard status and never had a gf
good luck i guess,
let us know if it was worth it

nothing to do, don't know anybody at my uni and too ugly/autistic to make friends/girls

no friends, never had a gf

none, no car and no energy to ride motorcycle

Studying also reading VNs
Don't feel like it, also no gf
Replace oil, check fluids

gf is now ex and it was ugly

I'm posting from a rest stop between Seattle and Portland so I guess it's like I'm at a meet.

Because I get my license next Friday :(

because thrursday is car meet night friday is work night

>be me in higschool
>15
>super skinny and hormone deficiency
>long hair
>look like a girl
>still do
>lesbian dates me
>she dresses me up
>loves me
>she's dominant
>everything's great
>she still dosen't like penis
>tell her when I'm 18 I'll get a sex change cause I can legally do it when I'm an adult
>18 keeps coming closer and closer
>more and more depressed
>hit 18
>I can't do it
>she leaves me
>I still love her
>I'm her best friend
>2 years pass
>no longer under the idea I can get her back
>go to college
>have a job
>have a nice car I work on
>never happy and just jaded
>can't connect with anyone even though so manny people like me
>still best friends with her
>had to make the coice of either being a Bich and killing our friendship, or sucking it up and not ruining things
>now all I do is go drive alone up in the mountains at night
>I'm going to her wedding in the next few months

I use to be popular
I dated a lot in my past
Not I don't like people
Now I just drive

Because fuck you friday is for relaxing

Fixed that for you

this is the Veeky Forumsfficial friday night meet

Don't feel like drinking tonite.

>Why aren't you out at the meets with your bros or gf?
GF is girling out on her period. I'll let her be.

Wash car...try to figure out how to stop the fucking exhaust from rattling upon cold-start. Maybe blast down Tuna Canyon a few times b4 normies & faggot longboarders wake up.

meant to say I might as well be going for wizard status

didn't double check and I think faster than I type

how old r u

Usually these threads are bumpin??

??

>degenerated or transcended
Neither, you've stagnated. Just like me. Though, at least I have had a girlfriend, however briefly.

I know, plenty of time to find a girl passed out at a party before I am a true wizard

Didn't sat at home yesterday, met some friends around a beer

No meets where I live, no gf either
Got a few orbiters though, two exgirlfriends and a girl I friendzoned

Although, I'm an highschool superintendant, which means I spend a good part of my weeks (35hrs) working with Highschoolers. It's a pretty fun job to be honest
I feel like shit since I understood that there is a girl (18) I like, I might get into trouble just for this thought.

The worst is that I know it could work out, she's into me as an 18y/o could be. But I don't know if it's the authority or something else that she likes in me.
Anyways, gotta wait until she graduate to make a move

I do this job for more than a year now and I always feared that it would happen. I wasn't bothered by the other highschool girls orbiting around me, it's quiet funny to see them blush whenever I'm around and their friends going "Hey *Orbiting girl* wants to talk to you about *random shit*"

Gotta buy new brakes and a new interior for my car, a new headgasket and timing belt for another. Won't work on them until I get the parts though
I'll watch the F1 GP from a distance

>your car > whores
Love my car, but girls are an interesting topic too

>post waifu
Best waifu

I was playing Borderlands 2 with my gf last night. Today, I'm going to cars and coffee with my friends. One is bringing his dad's old caddy, other is bringing his own Chevelle. I'm bringing my Benz, it'll be a grand old time.

got done ordering slotted rotors and brakes for pick up in the morning.
other than that just banged the gf for a good hour

You sound like the most unironically oldest millennial I've ever heard..

#oldmansempai
Gonna play lawndarts this weekend?