Why do you want to know?

>How old you are you
>How much did you make in 2016
£31k
>How much do you have saved
£28k
>What is your end of the year financial goal
Over £50k

Before you ask, I live with parents. I don't think I can hit £50k if I move out which I'm dying to do, but I just love the gains too much

>How old you are you

$18,400.00

$2.14

$26,000,000 and also 500 bitcoins

$76k
~$70k
Dunno, we'll see what happens

~$240k
~$750k
To be a Puerto Rico resident to avoid a $2M capital gains tax hit

>How old you are you

70% = 53K

build a business this year so i can use my own talent to grow my asset.

>How old you are you - 31
>How much did you make in 2016 - $50k?
>How much do you have saved - not a fucking dime...
>What is your end of the year financial goal - make it to the end of the year without eating a shotgun... got a buddy and buying a sawmill tho. Gonna get some shit kiln dried and never buy lumber again.

>How old you are you
$0 salary (sold my company, got neetbux, and did oddjobs)
$324k net worth
Get a job

~$110,000
~$450,000
Save up another ~30k and put it into food and energy stocks. If the market tanks hard I'll probably buy some chemical companies as well.

>>How old you are you
>>How much did you make in 2016
1200 dollars, half from playing music on the street during three weeks and half from buying and reselling clothing. Plus money i get from the state for studying.
>>How much do you have saved
No idea I don't have access to that yet
>>What is your end of the year financial goal
Start earning reliable passive income that requires low effort to maintain, while studying at the same time

I'm ready for your hate

Out of all of that, playing music on the street is why I hate you

>How old you are you
$69k
$30k retirement, $12k liquid
$40k total liquid saved up is my stretch target, at least $33k should be easily achievable

Haha yeah, I withdrew details on purpose though. It was a job for a music organization owned by my municipality, the money people gave us went to pay for our lunch and the rest went to the organization. We had fixed hourly rates at a solid 62 sek per hour which by extension basically comes from the government, they motivate the jobs existence through a) spreading happiness in the municipality (that was literally the work description) and b) giving us young people a job/some experience.

>33

>35k

>1k

>Quitting my 400 a month pot habit and stopped buying 711 shit everyday so I should be able to save a few thousand

>tax payer funded
Now I'm raging. Not a real, productive job. Audience is forced, not voluntarily exposing themselves to the noise pollution. Spread happiness, eh? Who's to say all of the residents, business owners and their employees want to hear the music, let alone the same music and songs over and over again for days, weeks, or months?

The schmucks that give street musicians money usually don't stand around and listen to the music. They just keep walking.

That's Sweden for you. High tax but we don't know how to spend it the right way.

We went around to different places in the city every two three hours, most old people appreciated it very much as well as mothers and their children. Many people stood around for a minute, some for multiple songs before giving us money. I agree though that it's a stupid job, had to keep myself from laughing when my "boss" started motivating why the job is important for society to us (his motivation was that music is very important because it connects with our souls, it was desperate the way he presented it), but it's nice when I'm the one who has it. Not many people got a job, and most who did get one had to collect garbage all day, we were just seven who got to play music

>How old you are you
$18,000 USD
$5000 USD
Make $30,000 USD in 2017, move out, start to save for a house.

What are you gunna do afterwards? I'm 22 I don't got shit but if I gear myself I can probably do this , but then what? I feel like the bank would still say no for a house. Shit is damn expensive

How did did u do it my man

Holy shit lots of rich Nigs around here. Proud of yall

How the eff???

Do what?

>How old you are you
Getting closer towards 0 and avoid bankruptcy

dont get a house. assume americas death within 25 years

I sell on amazon
what do you mean? America won't exist in 25 years?

22 yo
3k saved
I need to find a job

A little over $5k
Hopefully getting bumped up to $80-90k salary and saving at least $20k

>28
>Not really sure. 111k salary, capital gains I have no idea, equity gained about 20k
>166k under investment, ~50k equity in home, 15k in cash
>To save 50k. At this point how well I do is pretty much at the mercy of Mr. Market. Once you cross 100k invested the market almost adds more to your stash than you do.

>>How old you are you
Fuck I don't know, $70k? Whatever it is, it's about $50k less than the year prior
$30k in bank, $250k equity in my $400k house
To actually figure out why the fuck my income has dropped to an all-time low
*sigh*

I mean, 70k isnt too bad user. At least you arent NEET like me. I have an MBA, double-major BA, graduated at the top of my class, and owned a business and I can't even find work.

>How old you are you
become a legal alien so that i can start trading stocks.

make 80k this year. Have 100k saved

You're 68 and only make ~18k a year? Holy shit dude...

What do you sell on Amazon, do you do dropshipping?

>How old you are you
Less than 2k
~1k
+15k towards my house deposit
Pay off the loans for my motorbike.

Damn how did you save that much? Over time or recent?

25 years old
made ~90k last year, 150k before that, 120k this one ... but probably will be consistent from here on out
200k saved

>22
>$~6,000
>~$400
>Just started being able to save this month, so my goal is to take at least $300 out of every paycheck and not touch it, effectively getting at least $7,200 saved up.

>How old you are you
$190k
$175k
Net worth to $237k.

I've always saved a lot even since high school. I was in college a long time and always had a part time job, never took any loans. I always saved whatever money I could and lived within my means, until I got into grad school and had to cut my hours way back and went through some of my savings.

After grad school I've lived in the same apartment to keep my costs low. I've spent quite a bit of money but no gigantic purchases.

Really no magic formula and I don't think I've lived that frugally. I just don't go out to eat a lot and try to pre-drink before going out to bars.

I was making jack shit out of grad school ($32k first job) so I still didn't spend much.

I had about $20k invested before the economy went to shit, so I'd have a lot more money if that never happened.

>What do you sell on Amazon, do you do dropshipping?
No, i buy in bulk and ship it myself, individually. I don't wanna get into what I sell, for obvious reasons of people just copying me. It's a niche market.

>>How old you are you
$144k IT consultant I hate my life
$80k
an hero alone after fap-a-thon 2018

Fair enough user - do you have any advice on how I would go about doing something similar or whether it is worth pursuing?

Basically, with the amount of time you put into it - would it just be better getting a part-time job?

Mom's looking for you. She wants the alimony today

>Age
>2016 Income
$10k
>Saved
$1k
>Future Goal
Net worth of $100k by the end of 2017.

Secured two deals this year, each worth $15k,
and have increased my income to $60k. It's
been a good couple months.

>Net worth of $100k by the end of 2017.
This seems incredibly ambitious, you don't seem to have that going for you in terms of your income - how are you going to try to build it? Property equity?

do what? you must not be stupid, because you say your 31 and got 300k in your pocket. I am asking you how as I am also inquiring to get rich.

same as above . howd ya do it? ya got a niche?

this guy too. your my age. you say u got 50k ? how ?

I got several questions. what happened to the business? why would you look for a cuck job if you have a business before? why not have more business-more money?

how does an illegal alien MAKE more AND have more money than me?

FYI, if you're on a temporary working visa you're considered a legal alien for tax purposes and can trade stocks.

I don't put in more than 20 hours a week of real solid work. The rest is just 5 minutes of checking sales, responding to emails, etc. I started when I was in high school and built it up so it can definitely fall into the category of "side hustle"

Find a couple products, try them out, try to expand, I got lucky though.

>I am asking you how as I am also inquiring to get rich.

300k saved up by 31 is nowhere near rich. In fact, I'm pretty worried that I'm falling behind.

The owner had a stroke, so I took over for him in exchange for partial ownership. It was in a dying market with almost no opportunities for growth and the facility itself required a major investment. I stabilized it, cut costs, and brought it back to being somewhat profitable so that it could be sold.

>300k saved up by 31 is nowhere near rich.
You should seriously consider reinvesting that, you're missing out on a lot of opportunities leaving that sitting in an account with measly interest.

I have $300/mo in bills and just upped my
income to $60k/yr. With that, and two side
contracts this year worth $30k, I'll see $90k.
This is all after tax.

The trick is making an extra $10k along the
way.

Property is next year's plan.

>saved up implies sitting in a savings account
I fucking hate this board.

Probably maxed out his welfare

>Property is next year's plan.
Excellent, best of luck :)

Thanks, user. Best wishes.

:^)

>How old you are you
$218K
$450K
$600K

I'm quitting my current morally bankrupt job now that I've bought a house, grown my savings and developed assets. Next year I'll be earning about $55K improving people's lives.

Not all of it is cash. That is my net worth. A significant portion is in investments, home equity, car, etc.

I worked my ass off all last year operating equipment before getting shit canned late November

how morally bankrupt we talking here?

~18k (fucking grad school)
33k retirement, 61k savings
100k total assets

Destroying entire economic sectors for massive profit.

Job title?

>15.
>$21,000.
>$16,000.
>Hopefully make > $25,000 this year.

Research Curator

how do you have your bills so low, how is your income so high

>15
mods?

>>How old you are you
1.6m
1.8m

Too much cash, need a crash to dump into markets

>How old you are you
$60k
$135k
$250k. Just started slinging transistors in the bay for 150k/yr. Hoping to retire with 2 million by 40

career?

Comp sci, good placement for a long ass time

I never really experienced lifestyle creep as my income grew and still behave like I did when I earned a lot less, but for almost 5 years I was saving at least $5,000 per month (got to over $250,000 before I bought house) and now I'm only managing to save maybe $1,000-2,000. Due to fluctuations I've actually been breaking even for the past month - not even getting ahead.

I am disappoint. Now I know what it feels like to live 'paycheck to paycheck' and it's horrible.

God speed, rich anons

>28
>267k
>20k + investments
>want to make double and buy a house in cash since my credit is shit because no revolving credit ever and I paid everything late in my early years
Really just need to learn how to budget shit too man, I feel like I spent a lot of money but not sure on what. I bought a computer, some office stuff, and invested more in cattle. Still feel like I've got fuck all to show for it.

I also feel like I am too attached to my business. I don't ever get to take days off or go on vacations. On top of that all this election shit has really shit on my traffic. I've been dead ass slow for 4 months or so now, I don't get it. My competitors have experienced the same thing, a couple even called me to see wtf was goin on.

>How old you are you
0 (NEETING)
Put everything in BTC. 50 Bitcoins (~$50,000)
Don't have one.

What are your tasks as an it-consultant ?

Oh, my goal for 2017 is to boost that 200k to 270k by a combination of aggressive savings and stock appreciation.

I think I'll beat it, if Bitcoin holds solid, I expect to make another 33 coins on side stuff over the year which could potentially let me hit 300k.

ITT everyone lies and says they make 6 figures

>How old you are you
$36k
$15,000 - was 20k but bought a car
Work harder and take more commissions

If one is proud of their income, one is more likely to post in threads like this.

>18
>No idea
>£3k
>£4k

And people who are proud of their fifteen foot long dicks are more likely to post in those kind of themed threads.

I don't understand your point.

same here homie,
I'm 25 NEET
have some bitcoin, and plan on going on NEET bux
I'm going to get diagnosed with a mental illness and get money from the government

then when bitcoin goes to the moon, I'm going to laugh at all you wagecucks
and i'll still be collecting disability
and you'll do nothing

R$ 100k
Hopefully 250k by the end of 2017

>>How old you are you
$0
$3k
Keep my job and not relapse into neetdom.

>>How old you are you
$0
$6k
I'm either getting into EE or I'm joining the navy. Enough of this neet shit

>19
>6k
>1k
>none

>Goals: none
You don't belong here

What u do senpai

>How old you are you
have 50k in total investments/saved

>How old you are you

About 70k pretax

33k in tax advantaged investment accounts
30k in savings account
3k in ETFs, Peer to Peer lending, bitcoins, and a couple large cap individual stocks

Put 18k in my 401k, 5500 in my IRA throughout the year, and put 20% down on a house in the spring.

>18
>47,000 CAD
>0
>At least 20,000

Samesame. Amazing what u save

Where u live. In merica its typically 20% down for a 30 year mortgage. Theres ways around it tho. Depends. I found 10% loan but no deposit. Is rape price but different strokes i guess. If ibjust got a job making double and was booted out of my folks id jump in one ina heartbeat. Just get a shithole and triple up on payments.

Yeah. Swear to fuck im leaving soon as i find another i can stand or 2. So many fuckwads....

>23
>$4490 from grants
>$1000
>I'm applying to medical school, so around $10000 in stipends hopefully

No joke.

Highly consider u talk to other investors and study personal finance so u dont wind up upside down on 2 hi ouses like my dumb ass.

Also, dad always said if u gonna be dumb u gotta be tough.

Made sure i could shoulder any and all payments and still had to get a part time job after my bullshit real 60 hour a week job

Do i regret it? Nah not realy. I may be an autistic retard but valuable lessons were learned cheap and early.

Just do some homework and dont expect to get rich for a long time