I'm torn apart between the 2018 mustang GT premium and a BMW m4. Please help me decide cause it's driving me nuts

I'm torn apart between the 2018 mustang GT premium and a BMW m4. Please help me decide cause it's driving me nuts

>inb4 poorfag tell me to buy a 1993 fart canon shitbox

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2JALQO7rLRw
youtube.com/watch?v=2JuNcF2X54g
fordauthority.com/2017/03/ford-mustang-boss-302-spoils-camaro-gt4-r-debut/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Camaro SS 1LE is faster and cheaper than both

mustang will be more reliable/cheaper to fix

It's actually slower than both and Chevy is garbage, their 6.2L loses to a 5.0

and doesn't play fake engine noise over the speakers

the 2018 mustang is ugly as hell
m4 or camaro

Seriously? They still do this?

I'm leasing and at the end of the lease I'll decide if I want to buy or lease the newer version

>LEASING BLAH BLAH BLAH

Yes leasing, if you are gonna shitpost leave

but the camaro is ugly.

>This
You're a retard if you choose one of those two chick cars over the objectively superior Camaro. Also, why choose the hairdresser edition Mustang if you have M4 money? Get a GT350R.

Camaro is slower though

Why not get a new car and put a fart cannon on that?

take that back RIGHT now
she's beautiful

>buy a 1993 fart canon shitbox
Yes, do this goy!

youre using the goy meme incorrectly

If you want to come off as a douche buy a bimmer, if you want to come off as a dudebro buy the stang

Where? V6 1LEs run quicker lap times than Mustang GTs. Also, if OP has M4 money, he can afford a ZL1 1LE which is faster than any production car even built by BMW or any Ford that costs less than $400k.

I will never spend that kind if money on a ford or a Chevy. If I'm gonna blow a lot of cash it will be on a luxury car that has a much better interior and performes better

Mustang GT Premium

Bavarian Motor Wankers dont deserve any money

The Camaro ZL1 1LE utterly restroys anything in its price range though, so the "performs better" part of your post is complete bullshit.

>It's actually slower than both
Just so we're clear we are talking about 0-60 or straight-line performance or some shit right? because an SS 1LE can almost finger-bang an M4 GTS let alone a regular M4 or Mustang GT.
>Bavarian Motor Wankers
kek!

nope. it's slower, sperg more

hi alphonse

i'm not Alphonse???

Once again, I'm not spending 70k on a Chevy. You have to be retarded to do this

you have to be retarded to fall into the new performance car trap and not go as fast as your dollar can

Enjoy being slow lol

I get the feeling the only new car you have ever driven was your mom's toyota

>says the guy with the shitbox

They perform nearly the same but the M4 has a much nicer interior and sips less gas. I'd go with the M4.

The only reasonable post so far. Thank you

congrats on wasting money

It's not wasting if I have fun with the car user

I see, you've already got your heart set on the M4 and just wanted someone to validate your purchase.
It's pretty obvious from your earlier responses that you don't want the Mustang or Camaro but you couldn't resist asking anyway because you're an insecure fuck.

Go ahead and buy it then. What are you waiting for? Enjoy being slow.

I do want the mustang, I never said I wanted the camaro and his post was the only non shit post

enjoy not being able to turn

The Camaro has already been proven to beat the m4. Mustang has been kicking BMW ass since 2011.

What about the m2?

Nerfed from the factory because you can't have the cheaper, lower-tier car be faster than the M4.

Why don’t you get a Shelby?

M4 will walk circles around the Mustang.
Even the 360hp M2 was faster on track and on a drag race than the GT350.
youtube.com/watch?v=2JALQO7rLRw

I don't understand why people even consider the m4 when the m3 is more practical, cheaper, better proportioned, lighter, and probably a little faster.

m4 will be worth a lot more

>Goyim Motors
Not even once.

>mustang
>Reliable

Okay

Is that my Little pony

/)

Neither. Get a used 15+ gt premium. Don't get the shitty one with downs.

>you're insecure because you didn't choose your car based on chebby vs ferd shitposting
>you're insecure because you didn't pick the car I like
Good on OP for not listening to retards like you

>and on a drag race
Watch again, the Mustang won most of the drag races. Also, that tiny track and a non R GT350 and it wasn't even half a second behind the DCT equipped bimmer.

>goy
You w0t m8

M2 has launch control so it can beat the 5.0 easily on a drag race despite having less power.
youtube.com/watch?v=2JuNcF2X54g
And the thing is, the GT350 costs more than the M2 with a DCT and it has 170 horsepower more but the M2 still beat it on track.
Shows how good the M2 chassis really is.

>And the thing is, the GT350 costs more than the M2 with a DCT

>BMW M2 Base Automatic $55,400
>Ford Shelby GT350 MSRP: From $54,845

The tight track shows off the DCT and lighter weight of the M2, the guy even said in the video if the track was bigger the GT350 would have won anyway.

>it can beat the 5.0 easily on a drag race
But we're talking about GT350 vs M2, not GT vs M2. Also the euro spec GT is down on power because they had to redesign the exhaust manifold when they moved the steering column for RHD.

>GT350R
>not ZL1 1LE

Let's start with

>mustang
>premium

There is nothing premium about a car made by a company that still has unacceptable build quality gripes like body gaps in 2017. Not to mention the cheap interior that will make you feel tired after a long trip.

>M2 has launch control

So does the Mustang.

Looks like a Neanderthal

>There is nothing premium about a car made by a company that still has unacceptable build quality gripes like body gaps in 2017.

Right, because GM is certainly better in this regard. Love the mismatch paint between panels.

>Not to mention the cheap interior that will make you feel tired after a long trip.
The hell are you talking about? I just drove mine 6 hours to buffalo 2 weeks ago and not once did I feel tired or sore.

Much more comfortable than the bus you take every day

>implying to be rich enough to buy a new Mustang or M4
>open bait thread on Veeky Forums
>hooked the fanboys
Such obvious bait and Veeky Forums still falls for it

friendly reminder GM cuckold

fordauthority.com/2017/03/ford-mustang-boss-302-spoils-camaro-gt4-r-debut/

GM is trash and can't even beat a live rar axle mustang

sperg more and stay BTFO

they also weigh the same, how does the M2 beat the mustang in 0-60 launches then? kraut space magic?

Lmao at the guy angrily shilling for Chevrolet, he must be 15 or something if he thinks you buy a car solely for top speed. If the Camaro was twice as fast, I'd still want a mustang because I think the Camaro looks like shit and I hate tiny Windows
Oh that and Ford >>>>>>>>> Chev/gm/actual garbage

>they also weigh the same

No they don't, the GT is about 300 pounds heavier than the M2. This along with the DCT for faster shifting are the reasons the M2 is faster than the GT. The video even says they both launch the same and that weight is the biggest factor despite the increased HP of the GT.

Plus Ford sounds better

The only Mustang a V6 camaro is beating is a 2005 GT lmao.

I've driven my 2015 GT from Ontario to New brunswick 15 times. Thats a 1200KM trip. Always comfy and not tired after lol. Stop pulling statements out of your ass kid.

How far is 1200km in normal people distance

750 Muricas

Thats a lot of muricas. You sure you don't drive a camaro the superior car?