Why have you summoned me...

Why have you summoned me? Tell me your wish now! I can grant any wish that is within my power and related to automobiles.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6cS18yG8DJI
i-sis.org.uk/Photosynthetic_Bacterium_Converts_CO2_into_Petrochemical_and_O2.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

relax safety regs so that not every car is pigfat anymore

Rotary motor that gets 25mpg

ITS ALL I ASK

MAZDA PLS

PLS

RX-9
X
-

ICEs are banned globally

open tits

d-do motorcycle related wishes also count

delet iihs and epa

O' mighty Shenron, grant me my wish! A mint condition 1998-2002 A80 Supra off the showroom floor!

A not-slow 300zx

a cheap, barebones manual RWD coupe with a reliable and easy to maintain/modify 3L NA i6 that makes 200HP but is designed with aftermarket turbos in mind and can easily make 350+ with the right treatment

Double all fuel prices in the US.

I wish that oil was renewable and plentiful enough that the world will never run out, and that it no longer produces any harmful emissions when burnt

Mighty Shenron! I ask for a Mercedes Benz 500E with a manual transmission!

.... not a CE?

a pristine FC with self repairing apex seals and a neverending fueltank

I wish for the backup camera requirement to go away, so cars without tablets in the dash will be available again.

>having the ability to wish for any car you would like
>wishes for an FC and not an FD

For gasoline to be a highly renewable source of fuel for vehicles, and for emissions to not exist.

>$25k econobox has a nicer interior than most luxury cars
If the iPad wasn't glued to the dash, that would legit be a 10/10 interior.

>I wish that oil was renewable and plentiful enough

But it is?
Just drive an older diesel on rapeoil

You just described a Supra, except luxury not barebones.

pls gib entire Trabant factory

Kill alphonse, make Soviet into a trap, and let mcrummy get raped by Judas Priest.

eliminate the 25 year import law for the US

I want to have sex with a hot girl in my car.

Kill every tripfag that ever shitposted about laptimes or fiats on this board.

Magically transform the automotive industry to correct itself to the path of making beautiful vehicles with no concern for regulations. Ensure all current automobile manufacturing CEOs are replaced by the same CEOs that existed in 1945.
Wala. Saved the world

Keep electric cars where they should be and only ever be
R/C toy
Also please Special Beam Cannon Musk to oblivion

Make my waifu real, and also make sure she has her own car so we don't fight over getting a crossover.

Sorry guys, the Dragon balls don't work anymore

>Ribbed Sweaters
This is probably my greatest fetish.

braided sweaters

Thank you for the correction.

I love both, but braided is the accurate term.

I wish for LHD Nissan Skyline R34.

RX-9 is a real thing

An affordable RWD car with LSD and a turbo

user i...

Teach my GF to drive stick, and give me a showroom-fresh 1974 MGB that is reliable and doesn't have electrical gremlins.

You know what i like

Ford Mustang?

youtu.be/6cS18yG8DJI

I want a car that is self powered.

i-sis.org.uk/Photosynthetic_Bacterium_Converts_CO2_into_Petrochemical_and_O2.php

give me a fucking dr650 you lizard

no i6

definitely not cheap

>ISIS.org

I can't clicking that.

I wish to be UK minister for transport

>designed with aftermarket turbos in mind
why not just wish for turbos?

because I want a fucking NA i6
also a factory turbo would drive up the cost of making it, meaning it wouldn't be as cheap

Oh, mighty Shenlong, grant me this wish! Make it so that emissions and safety regulations in the automotive industry do not exist and never have!

So instead of wishing for an expensive car that comes with every feature you want in car to appear at your driveway you wish for a cheaper one to exist so you can buy it with your own money?

And while I'm here:
Shenron! I wish for two McLaren F1s to appear at my driveway! The idea here is keep one and sell the other one.

I wish for a day where I'm the only one allowed on the road and there are no driving regulations.

I too would rather have an FC, guess we just have superior taste

Any car I own returns to and stays in factory fresh condition while running at peak performance for as long as I own them. As soon as I sell one, all the maintenance I didn't do catches up over a month.

cheap car that everyone can buy means lots of aftermarket support
what I want is a platform to build my own car on, not something that's already been made for me

Manual SZs or automatic RZs are very affordable in Japan and Australia.

I want car design philoophy and regulation to go back 70 years.

>i-sis

Make any car-related goods and services free of charge and inexhaustible.

>within my power
git gud.

stop e-cars

Not a bad wish.

Don't buy into the "fossil fuels" bullshit. Crude oil is abundant and always will be.

Mighty Shenron! All I want is a RWD sedan that comes with a manual transmission, LSD and inline-6 engine that can be bough for 20000€!

If this existed whoever makes it would be extremely profitable. I'd put as much money into stocks of that company as I can afford. 20k is pushing it but 27-30k could be done.

i wish for the rest of my life i could buy any car i want for only $100
i could buy an srt demon off the lot for just a hundred and sell it for full value when summer is over. then get a 4x4 3500 truck for the winter then sell it almost full value once spring comes

My cars in the shop, I hope the charges to get the car fixed isn't otoooooo bad

Hello snake dude, can I get a new Honda Fireblade?

>Implying you can't make your own in your garage

Cable knit

lemmie win euromillions, I want my dream garage...

Have the crazy driving skills of a Mount Akina Tofu Delivery Boy

No more stupid import restrictions for any country, including getting rid of the chicken tax that killed the small truck in America

And that's why it keeps getting more expensive, because supply and demand are meaningless.

In case you are too dull to realize, this is sarcasm. I am mocking you.

Let there be a 6MT option available for purchase on all past and future vehicles

I just wish I could drive a manual car perfectly . I just got a manual 2nd car and barely use it because I suck at driving it ..8 years of driving automatic

a CRX within 200 miles of me and under $8k that hasn't been modded beyond recognition.

>tfw saw one on eBay earlier, good price and mileage
>it sold within minutes

it's a basic wish, but just pls

let me die in a car crash in the next 5 minutes
no afterlife

how long have you had it? i more or less perfected manual in a month

I wish for a Ford Focus.

Force a manufacturer to make a simple inline 6 turbo with a manual box so I can swap it into my car when my current engine blows

>buy r32 skyline n/a for cheap
>swap rb25 in (only need to swap two wires around

fits all your criteria?

Factory fresh 300zx 50th anniversary edition

All the cars in this picture, including the engine swaps, appropriate transmissions and a complete restomod package for all three.

>not wanting a manual 6.0L Hammer wagon
Plebs.

>wanting an I6
>wanting a boat anchor
Do you even vehicle dynamics?

Grant me a warehouse with a fresh, stock example of every car ever made. The warehouse also has to remain at 70 degrees Fahrenheit without heating or cooling indefinitely.

This.

Please make sure there will always be affordable cars built for driving first and foremost.