/ink/ - Splatoon General

Previous thread: Current Maps Rotation: splatoon.ink/
- Chrome extension: chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/aahamocdabckhacaedblhgimpkhpiopm
- Firefox extension: addons.mozilla.org/en-us/firefox/addon/squid-thing/
- Booru: booru.splatoon.ink/
- Lobby randomizer: woomy.github.io/Splatoon-Kit-Randomiser/index.html

> News
- SPLATOON 2 COMES OUT JULY 21!
- Deadbeat won the splatoon 2 inkling invitational
- New weapons have been revealed to the public all of them are going to be shown at the E3 exhibition matches!
- New gear abilities are coming to splatoon 2 details: splatoonus.tumblr.com/post/161734047139/in-the-upcoming-splatoon-2-world-inkling#notes
- New trailer has been released showing off Splatoon 2's single player campaign.
- New Splatoon 2 Switch accessories have been announced. Products include green and pink joy-cons, a Splatoon 2 themed pro controller, and a console bundle (Switch + Splatoon 2 download key).
- Rotations are now every 2 hours instead of 4.
- New amiibo announced as well being inkling girl, boy and squid. They can save your current loadout and transfer it to another console, they also include exclusive gear!

> Splatoon 2 Information (links + translated tweets)
- pastebin.com/h04p6aqy

> FAQ
- pastebin.com/1wPYkZc9

> Resources
- pastebin.com/6UaR6zHL

> Wiki
- splatoonwiki.org/

> User Stats
- splatoon.nintendo.net/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GXT71JRc-Uc
splatoon.nintendo.com/
twitter.com/Paseri3731/status/874758987404554240
twitter.com/ina_takeha/status/874820665303367680
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Raspy voice
Bears confirmed for Splatoon 2.

Post the up-to-date one, silly.

Sex with Marie!

imo the op one is better also the one you posted is missing about the japs teaming up

Combine these two and put the main text in a good font like comic sans.

He did it!

kill
marie

>japs right now

Are there official, non-charging joycon grips for sale anywhere? Or are chink ones safe enough to use (in terms of not fucking up the joycon connectors somehow)? I want to take one apart to make a makeshift wide grip but not fuck the connectors up so the joycons aren't loose on my Switch.

Post your tentacles Callie

Is there an /ink/ mascot?

yeah tim

Callie having tender sex with marie

>the puppet state of Japan

sure

og tim doesn't even come here
other tim is a tumblr meme

but he does user

Glad the nips are dead

The smallest you can think of

>ホモ
too true

>when the FREEDOM kicks in

ʸᵒᵘʳ ᶠᵘᶜᵏᶦᶰᵍ ʳᵉᵗᵃʳᵈᵉᵈ ᵐᵃᵗᵉ

Was the fucking tim guy who won the tournament really from this general?

wow

this thread went to shit today

t. non-american

O I am Am I?

Don't be mad!
He did it!

Anybody else feeling a big morale boost from all of this. Feel like the US scene might grow since its been proven that JP isn't invincible.

.. Yeah, yeah you're right.

>grow
No it'll shrink because everyone will be lobbing their legs off.

You should just be happy that the Japs aren't immortal (offline)

Rainmaker is the only Splatoon game mode I can take seriously.

Also, the short guy in Deadbeat posts here? Any sauce?

I have a feeling the US scene will grow in general. Splatoon 2's local multiplayer is much more accessible and the Switch is actually selling.

I CANT WAIT TO FUCKING PLAY, I NEED IT NOW

that poor wiiu gamepad

Come on user, give it a quick wipe at least. It deserves even a little bit of love.

Top notch memery.

Looking back, most criticisms of the WiiU are deserving but that gamepad was legitimately useful.

youtube.com/watch?v=GXT71JRc-Uc

Seems a bit too short for a wave based co-op game, but I guess that's keeping in tune to Splatoon's quick and spontaneous matches.

There might be an infinite mode where you keep going till you lose

I hope

It's too bad it's impossible for something similar to be in Splatoon 2, having the map on your gamepad and being able to interact with it was so incredibly useful.

Not sure if you guys saw it, but Callie makes a cameo on one of the new stages

I dunno. I'm looking forward to playing Splatoon with a less cumbersome controller.

La resistance lives on

My god.

I can't tell what's in her hand looks like a paint brush

Looks too cheerful to be a wanted/missing poster. Probably promoting an event at the ink academy or something. The fact one of them is decayed is concerning though.

Looks like it, probably when she was signing stuff for fans. Maybe it was a meetup

Cumbersome or not it still introduced motion aiming controls to a shooter which as far as I'm aware has not been done on that level before.

I made a thing.

>Any sauce?
>newfag hasn't squadded with THE Tim before

wheres my bundle nintendo
what the fuck
i see it on amazon.jp but it costs over 500 usd

the fact that you spent time on this says a lot. christ

fuck off m8, I think it's good

splatoon.nintendo.com/

It seems like the official site updated some

Who else hyped for salmon run? I really hope there's more than one map.

Keep the memes coming bro

Anybody who can reads moonrunes checking the JP splatoon community to see how they're reacting to Deadbeat's win?

I am. I feel like it'll be one map at launch and every few months they'll add a new one.

>talking bear statue
AIIIIIEEEEE

What are the chances that Tim will visit to celebrate his victory?

>Ink resist can be stacked now
New meta?

Wasn't this in the art school stage? Callie chose art over science.

What gets me about the art school stage though is that it looks more like your fighting in a ghetto, rather than art school.

For rainmaker, maybe

You're in luck, I happen to be fluent.

>Bears eat Salmon
>Company hiring you to get salmon eggs is a company called Grizzco that is likely run by one of the last surviving mammals

Deepest lore brah

Ooh wee, can do.

>rick and morty reference
Never ever make another meme again.

What was your reaction to Nogami crying?

Sorry, who?

It's probably from before she went missing.

Don't get him started...

I like that they're good sports about it.

>Callie had a meet up
>Nobody came
>This is what sent her over the edge

Where do you think artists live?

I'd come at a Callie meetup

>twitter japs right now are talking more about the slosher win animation than the actual tournament

>gear up
>something weapons

customizable weapons? can we put stickers on them now? or just alter the stats similar to the campaign before?

Maybe we just change loadouts instead of have a forge, berry, custom, grim, refub version of it.

>twitter japs right now are talking more about a brief one second grin the slosher squid does when the match is beginning than the actual tournament

I'm sorry Reaper San what are the Twitter Japs doing?

twitter.com/Paseri3731/status/874758987404554240
twitter.com/ina_takeha/status/874820665303367680
Being autistic, as one expects

I'm with them. Those animations make me want to main bucket.

You guys think theres a chance the sequel will get a bundle for the switch? Or should I cut my losses and get one now for spla2n later?

The EU and Japan got them but this late in the game not so sure if NA will get it

I'm really kicking myself for not getting a Switch when I had a chance. I waited for a Splatoon bundle that that never came. Now it's gonna be quite hard to get a Switch, unless I want to pay out of the ass.

>When being a vet finally pays off and I just got mine from the exchange where they had 3 sitting there.
>For even slightly cheaper than in civilian stores

damn I'd ask my parents to check the commissary next time they go if they didn't hate me

Probably wont be able to until tomorrow. All the teams and splatoon community people going out for dinner n shit tonight.

Got any friends in the service? Can't hurt to ask if you do. You'd be surprised, the exchange(the commissary is a grocery store, btw) usually sneaks a lot of good vidya shit in. I even got a pro controller. It's 10/10 because it narrows down the consumers you have to compete with to other service members and their families, so you don't see stuff like long lines waiting overnight and crap, or hordes of people fighting over copies of stuff.

>can't pull his phone out and take one minute to shitpost
tim was never one to attention whore anyway

I'm recommending most of my friends who want splatoon 2 to get one a switch now and pick up a game they think can last them a month. That honestly seems like the best option, playing from launch seems comfy.

I can't be the only one that's still, even a month before launch, a bit salty that Octolings aren't playable in 2. It's kind of the main thing I wanted in the sequel. There's always a small hope for it in DLC but I'm not really holding my breath until Splatoon 3 a few years from now.

Just wait for the mods