What kind of car should a 29 year old be driving...

what kind of car should a 29 year old be driving? i need a car and i'm thinking about a 3k civic but i don't want to look like a teenager or a single mother

Camry probably your best bet

my 90 year old grandma drives a camry

I'm 32 and drive a Civic turbo

looks like one i see driving around KS

need more ideas
i like cars that you don't see every day

lease a jaaaaaaaag

BMW with at least 6 cylinders

>but i don't want to look like a teenager or a single mother
crossover/minivan

Get you one of these and buy an Alumni license plate cover online for your nearest university. And you'll be fine.

Whatever fucking car you want to you insecure autistic piece of shit

Nobody gives a fuck. The only thing your car says about you is:

>I am poor/I am not poor
>I don't give a flying fuck about my belongings/I care deeply about maintaining my belongings

There are cucks out there who have these license plates but actually got them from the schools when chads like OP can just buy one online for $20 bucks. Ha.

>caring what people think about you

You need to spend that 3k on therapy and counseling to figure out why you are so insecure before you are able to operate a high speed vehicle. We're you molested OP?

>Molested
More like bullied in highschool, like most faggots on Veeky Forums

>omg hide your power level the CHADS will see you're a fucking NERD and steal your lunch money...
>and STACY won't take you to the prom!

Something better than a civic to show everyone you're at least as mature as you are old. Try buick or cadillac or an avalon.

Ricefag

>Try buick or cadillac or an avalon
This is irony BTW OP. Only get one of these if you're buying it for your grandma or long lost black dad.

>all this projection

I never even went to highschool kid. Private schools were my entire life, which is why some of the r9k shit I read here sounds more like a shitty high school themed movie than reality

>Private schools were my entire life

Lol so your parents paid for you to get molested.

That's fukt.

>Private schools were my entire life,

and now you're on Veeky Forums trying to pick fights with strangers

really worth it i see

>catholic school
I turned out to be a pedo myself so it all worked out in the end.

My old hobby was revving my engine at sleeping bums.

>My old hobby was revving my engine at sleeping bums.

Did you run them over too? Or maybe just park on their legs while you went inside to get a drink?

best idea in this itt

A truck. No matter your occupation, a truck is all a man needs.

A newish hot hatch or at least a econobox with sporty characteristics (Civic, Focus, Golf) would be your best option imo, it should you're a responsible person but there's still some soul on you left and still can enjoy things. I'd avoid any "luxury" brand and trucks or SUVs. But whatever you have keep it clean, with no dings or big scratches.

the batmobile

I agree. Hes already got the PBR and the dog.

hate driving a truck but i agree that one would fit me best
probably is my budget is only 3-4k and i could barely afford a beat up 2wd rusty shitbox with that

ecoboost Mustang

Why would he spend that much money for a pile of shit?

V6 accord MT

Whatever you want because why the fuck do you care what a bunch of manchildren on a taiwanese fishing forum think or anyone else for that matter
Man up my guy

is a v6 accord a meme or are you serious about it? there are a few nice examples of ~07 accord v6 manuals around my area that i could probably afford. i heard they have shitty transmissions

Assess your budget, account for yearly maintenance costs, you're 30 and should be able to do this by now.

Pick a segment of cars that fit your daily needs and desires. Consider budgeting for a daily driver and a weekend wrenching car.

Don't take advice from anyone here, 90% of the people here are under the age of 30 including myself.

Do not listen to this person, he is under 30 per his own rules you should not take his advice. But if you are not taking his advice then you are listening to him. hmm I seem to be at an impasse on what to advice on this gentleman's advice OP.

This post gave me cancer