Anyone use Enterprise lately and notice if they have tow hitches on their SUVs and trucks...

Anyone use Enterprise lately and notice if they have tow hitches on their SUVs and trucks? Looking for the cheapest option to go pick up a non running car across the state. Was thinking U-Haul but they charge by the mile and it would be well over $1000 in mileage fees. Isn't it standard in all the Tahoes? I could just buy a hitch to pop on unless Enterprise puts some kind of lock on it.

I know Enterprise Truck Rental exists but the nearest one is pretty far away and they charge by the mile as well.

Buy a $1,000 beater pick up. Don't transfer title, then stone it for $1,500 when done.

Kinda short on time and dealing with a $1000 truck around here to do almost 1000 miles with is just asking for some kind of trouble. Even $1000 cars here are total shit. Also don't have much money at the moment.

why don't you call them, OP?

I'll be checking in person very soon. They have Chevy Tahoes on the site and as far as I know, all of them have a hitch receiver standard. I could just pick that up and hit up Wal-Mart for a hitch.

Do you have a trailer?

I'll just come in saying I'll be using a hitch mounted bike rack. That way I should be guaranteed one.

No but I'll be getting the tow dolly from U-Haul after picking up the truck.

Why not just get a pickup from uhaul as well?

>dolly
Are you towing a wreck to the scrapper?

Their pickups are usually in town things and they charge like 67 cents a mile. That will add up super fast. Enterprise has unlimited mileage so it's far more cost effective.

>pic related

The road-end of the car gets beat up with these. Get a full trailer.

>also don't have much money at the moment

then maybe you shouldn't be trekking across the state to buy a shitbox?

It's only ten extra bucks so I might as well. Better safe than sorry.

Not buying. It broke down and I'm trying to get it back home to fix it.

You cant tow with normal Enterprise SUV and trucks

OP is going to risk it and ruin his finances when something goes wrong.

What car do you have that you cant tow with

A 94 Civic.

Not getting a small one. A Tahoe is more than enough.

I work at Enterprise, it doesn't matter if it's a Renegade or Tahoe

Why don't you rent an Enterprise moving pick-up truck? They do "moving" services and have a fleet of vehicles, including pickup trucks, which allow you to add a tow dolly, IIRC

Learn to read you nigger he said it's too expensive per mile and it's too far away

Yep.
Anyway I was about to get the Tahoe but they wanted an actual credit card and wouldn't accept my debit which had all the money they needed. My buddy knows somebody that should let me borrow a truck so I'll be going that route later this week. The less I can spend on moving it the better. That saved money can go into fixing it properly.

If I wanted to be a madman I could have flat towed it with my Civic but I'm not gonna break my car trying to save that one.

>not having cheap as fuck towing coverage on your insurance
Pay like $20 a year for it and have gotten hundreds of dollars worth of tows with it kek

It has one but it's only good for so many miles. It's about 350 miles away.