twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Here comes T.Racer!

greetings

Mercy should just be deleted desu

Event's over, folks.
Go home.

look at this team, we're gonna do great

Ähläm

That's a funny way of spelling Symmetra.

Hello there

Back to hibernating till the next event, then.

Threadly shitpost about paladins coming before overwatch and how everyone just looks bad when saying the opposite:

Here's a link to Mei's reveal trailer youtube.com/watch?v=9d85wFYKQU4

And here's a link to Mei's rip off wiki page, showing she was already payable a month before Mei was Announced paladins.gamepedia.com/index.php?title=Evie&action=edit&oldid=2142

DLC shitpost: video showing evie being playable before Mei was youtube.com/watch?v=n6pwpYclWSI

Says the Bastion called "Throwmatic"

Hello, hello

G'DAY MATE

do you like my name? :^)

>user, go Mercy.
How do you react?

>trying to get better at Pharah
>always feel like my jetpack management is shit on top of the awkward bobbing when shooting
>just find myself using the jets to get to high ground/ledges where it feels more defensively safe and only fly when I need to get moving
I'm not gonna make it

Depends.
If I picked first and they're asking me to swap because the next four fuckers to pick all went DPS... then, no, I don't think I will.

No, my turrets already set up

>notice my HD is getting full
>30 gigs going solely towards 9k screenshots

This shit I do for this general.

Jesus fuck, this game really needs a surrender option, I just had to sit through a game where the enemy team had 3 (three) leavers.

By saying "yes, sir" and kissing the tip of my dildo.

Surprised since they somehow got through when I mute chat

go lucio and avoid them at all costs

"heh, nice try kidd."

>usually play the only Tank
Hell no, if anything YOU should be the healer.

>surrender option
It's already annoying enough when teammates dramatically say "gg" mid-game, imagine what it would be like if "[name] votes to surrender!" popped up after every minor setback.

Hi

Good.
Fewer people to fight with over her.
I don't know where all of these new Pharah instalockers came from over the last couple of months but this shit needs to stop.
If I see one more fucker take Pharah when he has single-digit hours played on her, or a sub-50% winrate in every season he's played her, I'm going to start DDOSing people.

youtube.com/watch?v=b7gHElQ1vo0
Defend this

No

>be confused because I have all comms muted
>report them for hacking

I know that feel. It's frustrating.
On the other hand its hilarious fun being against an enemy Pharmercy like that and just stomping on them by yourself time after time, because it's someone who just picked Pharah because youtube told them they were strong. Pharah has so many counters right now it's insane, I don't even know where this meme started.

Then there should be rules when surrender can be used.
>10-15 mins of game time
>Two leavers in either both teams
>Surrender option will only be allowed for one leaver if that leaver hasn't reconnected within 5mins

how are there mercy's in the top 500?

You can't climb with her. You have no impact on the match. There is no skill involved. All it takes is a decent genji, tracer or sombra and you are out of the game.

So how are there mercy's ? Boosted?

Hey, Crumpet.

Hello

>that tranny voice

So i just finished watching the Takeover 2 tournament, what are some other semi-recent ones i may have missed?

>QP is a stomping ground of GM Widow mains
>Comp is trolls trolling trolls
>Arcade is 1v1 and 3v3 meme modes
>Custom games are 2000% EVERYTHING HEADSHOTS ONLY LMAO

Pharah is all about being able to pounce and get quick kills. Her mobility is shit compared to other attack heroes for anything other than that. Don't waste your time flying about high and taking pot-shots it's better to play soldier or a similar hero in that situation.

What's D.Va's next skin?

>reread own post
>worried that I sound like a horrible cunt
>somebody else understands

Chances are that if someone's playing Mercy, it's a duo.
That should answer most questions.

>>'m going to start DDOSing people.
please don't use buzzwords you don't understand

¡Hola!

Her riding on my dick.

hi

I'm pretty sure anyone who's favourite character has gone into the "meta" has experienced it. I actually stopped playing Pharah for a bit to try and master Winston, coming back to playing her whenever I can get away with it again it seems the current meta isn't the best for her. Even in QP, having Winston and D.Va as the two most popular main tanks is a nightmare for Pharah, and you always see widows, Genjis and McCrees as well.
It's a little better for Pharah in competitive I find. Ana is definitely way less scary than she used to be.

Teen Pregnancy Awareness Week.

Its just practice m8, i'm not shitting on your comp games with it i'm just trying to do better with offense heroes in QP because i've spent a lot of time playing tanks because most tards get into instalocking the DPS, shes just surprisingly one of the few that doesn't get taken so i'm rolling with it for now.

Hoiya

>Ana uses a female pronoun when nanoboosting Bastion
>Bastion is a toaster
>Toasters are grills

I'm not going to last my self-imposed 1 week break from Overwatch, friends. It's been like 2 - 3 days. It's not even that I like it, I've just made it too much of a habit/routine in my day/life.

Like right now I want to download some new albums and listen to them, but in the past I've always played Overwatch while doing that.

Fuck it.

>rebuild version
Fuck no

Why would you start a break right as an event is ending with double exp?
And why now it's over and everything is pointless again would you want to start playing?

Genderless stuff in Arabic is referred to as female my man

Of course. Women are objects in Middle East. Not even domestic animals.

>Why would you start a break right as an event is ending with double exp?
Because I grinded almost 100 boxes over the event and was totally burnt out. I also spent most of my coins.

sometimes

I would love to hack that toaster

>Name is Symmetra
>Obsessed with symmetry
>None of their outfits are perfectly symmetrical.

>tfw her voice actress actually has a really cute voice
>She's forced to do this disgusting fake, aussie-sounding made up voice instead
Second hand embarrassment every time Tracer speaks.

>not Langley Soryu
no thx :)

symmetra is autistic

But she sounds really similar to Tracer. I don't get your disdain.

>tracer
>aussie-sounding
u wot

What nationality are you?

commence the shitposting

British m80. Tracer's voice is an abomination, it's like someone trying to do an Aussie accent and failing.
It's a completely different voice. Her natural one is this nice soft yorkshire accent, the one in game is like a parody of someone bad at accents. And she keeps slipping into different ones in different lines. "The world could always use more heroes" just sounds like..nothing?

brits and austrailiajs sound the same to me.

I think aussies are worse.

>They pronounce "no" as "now"

They should be the first ones to go in WW3 desu

>British m80. Tracer's voice is an abomination
Fair enough. I'm Australian though and it's never sounded remotely Australian to me.

When Americans try and do a "British" accent they often sound Australian.

They're trying to do a british accent ya fuckin pissbrain. If it sounds like a bad australian accent to you that isn't because they're trying to do one.

>aussie-sounding made up voice
Are you English? I'm from West London and there are people that sound exactly like her. There's nothing aussie about it at all, retard.

When playing a hero, your performance is compared to other players using that hero.

>Mercy are compared to other Mercy
That's how you climb with less than 50% win rate, by being less shit than the average shitters being shit at your shit hero.
Also why GM one trick Mercy mains are complete trash.

I'm ESL and she sounds fine to me. It was always meant to be a goofy accent, like Widowmaker's or Torbjorn's. I think her Uprising lines sound much more consistent though, so she might have finally got the hang of it.

Yeah it's more like a no-where accent that is between real ones. I've got a few foreign friends who thought she was Aussie when they first heard her.
Also shit like her not actually using British slang even correctly because an American wrote it. They have no idea what "Cheers" means.
The only good Tracer voiceline is "AVE SOMMA DIS" which I swear she must have ad-libbed.
It sounds nothing like any British accent is the point, closer to a bad Aussie one.

Here I go!

15 seconds

Hiya!

Let's attack the objective!

>an actor is forced into doing a fake voice
>aussie-sounding

You must have a terrible ear for voices then. I used to live around there and I've never heard anyone sound anything like Tracer. She slips into different accents in different voicelines even.

=== 14-6-2017 ====
2423 +25
2446 +23
2470 +24
2447 -23
2423 -24
2448 +25
2469 +21
2445 -24
2421 -24

At which point in this mess do I become a __Mercy__ main?

Since Jeff once said that they might apply low gravity to the other maps for a week or so when Horizon goes live, how would you feel if it permanently replaced Total Mayhem?

Anything is better than Total Mayhem

>queue into comp for the first time after 200h in quick play
>video card error
>10min suspension
>never queue for comp again

Yeah she sounds really different in the new voice lines. She's definitely getting better, I wish she could drop the bad mockney all together and do a less cringe-inducing voice.

6v6 elims is great tbqh

This. There's something really odd about Australians to me. I'm from Singapore and travelled to many countries, and I've never met anybody that prefers Australians over Brits. British accents can be charming, Aussie accents are revolting.

it's shit

Thanks for reminding me of a comp game 2 days ago. There was some british cunt who was very vocal in the voice chat, bossing people around and telling them what to pick. He was duoing with a roastie Mercy who sucked. But of course it was not her fault, but our DPS ie me.

Do you think I'll get laid if I add every Mercy I get on my team?

>be grandmaster
>be in korea for a week
>play comp
>end up in plat
christ