/mbg/ - Mount & Blade General

This bow looks weird edition.

(Looted) thread: READ THE PASTEBIN BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS.

LATEST BANNERLORD INFO/VIDEOS:

Revealed at E3 2017:
youtube.com/watch?v=IUkL42p3Mss
youtube.com/watch?v=BMeqj8WG0a8

Last blog:
taleworlds.com/en/Games/Bannerlord/News/174

OLDER BANNERLORD INFO/VIDEOS: See Pastebin

PASTEBIN: pastebin.com/cZ4jSufd

M&B Wiki: mountandblade.wikia.com/wiki/Mount_and_Blade_Wiki

NOOB GUIDE: imgur.com/a/FMAqV

>user's mods and upstab guide:
pastebin.com/agwZu9Df

>/mbg/ Steamgroup
steamcommunity.com/groups/mountandbladevg

New Modules :
>Dickplomacy
mediafire.com/file/i6y5khh7w6u3t9y/Dickplomacy_4.3.0.7b.7z
>Modded Hispania 1200
mediafire.com/file/51qiedmuthgm804/Hispania2000_modded.7z

>"I made a mod recently or updated it. Wat do?"
Link to the OP in your post so that it might be easier to find for the one making the next OP (also for regular people).

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1UgNVFnlYg0
forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,249537.msg8776189.html#msg8776189
strawpoll.me/13186731
strawpoll.me/13180936
pcgamer.com/hands-on-with-mount-blade-2-bannerlords-thrilling-large-scale-combat/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

AT LEAST YOU CAN TALK
TELL ME ABOUT FRANK
WHY DOESN'T HE VISIT THE /mbg/?

rhodoks are white and based

How is warsword conquest?

10 days/10

Wow these 2 videos are amazing haha I love when they show us things hahaha

This bow is indeed super fugly

linking for awareness
Interview with Armagan in Roachish: youtube.com/watch?v=1UgNVFnlYg0

English translation: forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,249537.msg8776189.html#msg8776189

survey from last thread

strawpoll.me/13186731

strawpoll.me/13180936

also my penis burn when i pee

But will we get dragon standards instead of those weak looking flags?

>five years in development
five years in development

You can mod them

hopefully it will be worth the weight

I'm posting Cao Cao in honour of the poster who was posting in honour of the original Cao Cao poster until we get a good Romance of the three kingdoms mod.

pc gamer article, be forewarned it doesn't look like anything new, just talking about the e3 shit
pcgamer.com/hands-on-with-mount-blade-2-bannerlords-thrilling-large-scale-combat/

>REEE GIVE ME MY UNFINISHED GAME I DONT CARE IF YOU DONT FEEL SATISFIED WITH IT REEEEEE
This is all you /v/irgins
There is no good outcome from rushing a release date, or even worse, an actual release
If you waited five years I don't see why you are not gonna wait more, rushing the game won't make it any better you god damn AHDH niggers

Does anyone has a trading guide for Floris? In vanilla trade system trading is easier but Floris likes to fuck everything up and doesnt even add a chance to disable it.

sup ginge, i hope you choke on a dick

Shut up, retard.

no one is asking them to release it right away you dumb faggot
people are pissed off because they never say jack shit for months on end

Why don't you take that turkish cock out of your mouth?

>FUCK YOU TALEWORLDS MY NEEDS COME BEFORE YOUR STANDARDS! GIVE ME THE UNFINISHED GAME YOU OWE MEEE!!!

five hundred delicious years of development time

>Weeb
So these are the people who mindlessly defend shitty games and design decisions for no reason. Surprise!

Have you heard of that Dynasty Warriors mod?

Duke Nukem Forever.
I don't have to say anything else.

>shitty games and design decisions for no reason
not him but what

Have you heard of that Dynasty Warriors mod?

They are mad because TW is not giving them a release date that they probably won't be able to sustain
It's just children upset they won't get their toy soon

>floris
you've brought that upon yourself

no, they are mad because taleworlds PR is fucking abhorrent

noice, looks like TW shills are coming back in the general

Because you have yet to say anything?
>oh here is this different company that did something else for completely different reasons
Could you be any more off topic?
What's next?
>BIOWARE
>THATS IT GUYS I WON

It's probably the ginge samefagging

This. Turks are living in the 90's world of game releases where the only communication between devs and fans is magazine articles.

what are the best cav in viking conquest?

Eh

looks gay as fuck

>best cavalry
>in dark age britain

What did Anonymous mean by this?

You're gay as fuck.

eh eh eh eh

Im a "cashul" player so I dont know but whats wrong with Floris? Or is there something better than it?

Oh hey look everyone is FUCKING NOTHING NEW

i have to say this is some serious dedication

>"the Twitch chat seemed particularly frustrated (and eager) during the Bannerlord presentation at the PC Gaming Show"
Kek
That was us bois

>let's take the vanilla villages which look nice and good and replace them by bashing together a bunch of assits that don't fit into the game or with each other, also add some retarded ass troop tree and pile together armor and weapons that can't help but look like complete dogshit next to each other

YEP
EVERYTHING GOOD HERE

HOW ABOUT THOSE TOURNAMENTS

>You'll never be a sergeant for the Empire, leading your squad of battle hardened men while following the orders of the commander.

he looks thick

I dont know what type of Floris you were playing, but the villages are normal in the one I was playing and only the previews of the builds were changed.
>"You'll never be a sergeant for the Empire"
thats because Bannerlord is never releasing.

i got some frisian horsemen early on in the campaign and they have been pretty good so far

Salty fags. Awwww so sad you didn't get a fucking release date for your bannerlord? Have fun for the next three years, while /twg/ is enjoying Warhammer!

wait wat since when does floris look like that
>posts a dead mod to gloat

call me when they announce a new historical game instead of this fantasyshit

I have a rather important request for the followers of the Mount & Blade General.
My question must get a response. For I don't know how long I will be able to walk on the mortal plane.

I have searched far and wide and could not get the answers I was looking for.
So I come here.
The black corner of the internet, the so called internet hate machine, the website with many vile names I dare not the write with invisible ink.

Mount & Blade General,
can you answer the question withconfidence, and know that I will very much cherish or despise the answer I will get.

If you can live with the burdens of my request, then I am deeply honoured, for so I was raised by my caretakers.

Alas my time is almost over, so let us be quick.
My request is to know the whereabouts of the Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord
I was told that no such place may exists and I am willing to use any alternative methods if it remains the the realm of possible requests.

As such my request come to an end and I will be waiting for a response in the near future, for my sanity is depending on it.

old memes, strong memes

it dead mate, we its funeral conduct

guys, i had the weirdest dream last night

that i was the only human here and you were all bots, the game bannerlord never existed, it was only a merely artificially illusion created in this place only to let me gain more time until my suicide.

man, the brain can really play unusuals odds game sometimes, right?

haha that's funny user, I can assure you that I'm human :)

Calm down m8. Come back to /twg/ and take it easy.

heavy autism here, so not much feelings whatsover too. You can call me bot if you like, I don't mind

That looks like Todd Howard

>1257
>plate armour
?

that's just folded arm/legs pieces, they don't even have plate on front of the corpse, just mail
XIIIc alright

its a joke m8

but that looks like it's from the mid 14th century

I'm hardly an expert 2bh, I just recall some drawings from some source that pictured XIIIc knights wearing some "plated" elements
I'm not even sure if it was in the Oyster or Grim Dawn vidya or wherever

Just took my first castle without having to convince any other faggot lords to help me. Feelsgoodman

good work user, we are proud of you

go full honor mayby. They won't come until you'll get bored with siedges solo anyway. When they'll finally arrive, you can even make one of them marshall and quit siedging at all. With bit of luck they'll conquer the continent themselfs.

why'd you have to post that picture user

Thanks user.
I think I'm still a ways off before I get to that point. But I'll get there

is this better?

yes

if you mean boredom, you can just run all siedges solo, be a marshall and never call for campaing
number of 150+ patrols everywhere is nice too

>All the horses in 1257 are almost exactly the same speed
Why?

>Implying it's not the ginge's alt account

So... Bannerlord never fucking ever confirmed. Nice.

He desn't know what he's doing, we want Ginge dead and the next is gonna be him.

>Fots was literally the greatest tw game
>They keep making space monster fighting with chainsaws

the warhammer games aren't 40k

Next server when?

ask the kuck

Where have I seen that little girl before?

New player here (i can't believe i've never played this, it's fucking awesome)

Have a couple of questions:
>1. Will mixing troops from different factions fuck with army morale?
>2. How important is it to kiss other lords asses? I don't really like doing their stupid errands
>3. What determines prices of goods? Had a mill that in construction was supposed to make around 180/week, then a couple of weeks later it was in the red, but none of the villages was looted or anything
>4. Have an army of about 30 Swadian Knights and enterprises so wage is paid. What now? Feel like i'm done hunting bandits, so how do i get rich fast? Just keep on expanding my business enterprise?
>5. Eventually i would like to start my own faction. Anything i should know?

germany

Ah, that's right. Thanks, user! :^)

your welcome friend

. Will mixing troops from different factions fuck with army morale?

Only if you have enemy faction troops.

. How important is it to kiss other lords asses?

Not important at all, quest rewards are too minor anyway, only worthwhile is collecting taxes for them.

. What determines prices of goods?

Rate of interest, you sold too much bread there, now the price of bread is dropping.

. Have an army of about 30 Swadian Knights and enterprises so wage is paid. What now?

Become a mercenary for an existing faction. Just ask one of lords for a quest, they will offer you a mercenary contract sooner or later.

. Eventually i would like to start my own faction. Anything i should know?

If you want to rule on your own, be honorable and accept lord with honorable personality.

Where in dolnośląskie?
Lubin here

>1. Will mixing troops from different factions fuck with army morale?
only if you are at war with their faction
>2. How important is it to kiss other lords asses? I don't really like doing their stupid errands
Only so far as you want/need their relation to be high. High relation makes them more likely to agree to your proposals e.g. marriage, assisting in war, etc.
>3. What determines prices of goods? Had a mill that in construction was supposed to make around 180/week, then a couple of weeks later it was in the red, but none of the villages was looted or anything
No idea desu, the way it's supposed to work is that villages produce raw materials and towns process them into different goods and they get sent everywhere in caravans and it's affected by bandits, war, village lootings, etc. I just don't know if that's actually how it works in practice.
>4. Have an army of about 30 Swadian Knights and enterprises so wage is paid. What now? Feel like i'm done hunting bandits, so how do i get rich fast? Just keep on expanding my business enterprise?
More enterprises is always good. You will need the income eventually. Capturing and selling prisoners (the higher tier the better) is a good way, so is betting on yourself in tournaments.
>5. Eventually i would like to start my own faction. Anything i should know?
Get a lot of right to rule first if you don't want to be fucked in the ass by every faction for being an illegitimate warlord.

>3. What determines prices of goods?

Trading skill in your party, your relation with given city and which particular city it is ofc (cheap iron in Curaw, flax in Praven, raw silk in Rivacheg etc. (native)).
Also depends what mod do you play

. Will mixing troops from different factions fuck with army morale?
Yes if you're at war with their faction, can be offset with shitloads of food types
. How important is it to kiss other lords asses? I don't really like doing their stupid errands
Not very unless you want to create a kingdom and get lords, I'd suggest doing errands for people who are important/you like and just improving relations by joining big battles/sieges for everyone else.
. What determines prices of goods? Had a mill that in construction was supposed to make around 180/week, then a couple of weeks later it was in the red, but none of the villages was looted or anything.
Local supply and demand, caravans transfer goods between cities aswell so if their caravans are being raided then there will be an increase.
. Have an army of about 30 Swadian Knights and enterprises so wage is paid. What now? Feel like i'm done hunting bandits, so how do i get rich fast? Just keep on expanding my business enterprise?
More enterprises, sign up with a faction and raid shit, tournaments, take enemy lords prisoner and ransom them, go on trade routes etc.
. Eventually i would like to start my own faction. Anything i should know?
Improve your right to rule by sending your companions on their mission, if you create a faction with low right to rule then other factions are more likely to attack you. Also have a lot of friends, the higher your reputation the more likely it is that someone will defect to you.

>1
Only enemies
>2
You will gain friendship with them which you can use to influence them but the friendship points are not too much the effort
>3
Im not so sure since I dont play too much so cant tell but maybe villagers are getting looted while crossing through the village or to the city and that affects the economy
>4
You can either join a kingdom or be independent if you want to be a warlord but if you want to be a merchant then do errands to lords and in cities and hunt for bandits and with that grind get more money and invest it wisely
>5
Get honor and get good influences with other lords.

this really makes me think what under the frame

me on the 6th place

Alright, thanks guys