youtube.com/watch?v=AvwDNGjEp7A

>Return to Arcadia Bay:
youtube.com/watch?v=GONk9c3MLjA

>Release Dates:
Episode 1 − 31 August 2017
Episode 2 − (TBA)
Episode 3 − (TBA)
Bonus Episode: Farewell − (TBA)

Life is Strange: Before the Storm features Chloe Price a 16 year-old rebel who forms an unlikely friendship with Rachel Amber, a beautiful and popular girl destined for success. When Rachel’s world is turned upside down by a family secret it takes their new found alliance to give each other the strength to overcome their demons. Available for pre-order on Steam, PSN and Xbox Live.

Life is Strange is an episodic interactive drama from DONTNOD Entertainment. Set in the Pacific Northwest in the town of Arcadia Bay, the player follows the story of Maxine Caulfield and her seemingly newfound ability to turn hella gay and rewind time. At the prestigious Blackwell Academy, Max must prepare with Chloe Price for the incoming storm of returning to her hometown after five years. Available on Steam, PSN and Xbox Live.

>Official Website:
lifeisstrange.com

>Steam:
store.steampowered.com/app/554620
store.steampowered.com/app/319630
steamcommunity.com/groups/4chanlisg

>/lisg/ Permalink:
orph.link/lisg

>FAQs, Old Threads/Strawpolls, Soundtrack/Music & Leaks:
orph.link/lisgarchive (UPDATED)

>/lisg/ Community Written Fan Fiction (Continuation WHEN):
orph.link/story

>Compilation of Fanfics:
orph.link/fanfic

>/lisg/ Content Producers:
imgur.com/a/DOAKn

>/lisg/ sings:
youtube.com/watch?v=pQJgF3NToUg
youtube.com/watch?v=WjPsOkijFh0

>Strawpolls:
strawpoll.me/13090936
strawpoll.me/13090974
strawpoll.me/13186941

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rhvZxmgLfNA
instaud.io/kVV
instaud.io/kWb
twitter.com/Famitsu_EE/status/874816122133950464
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I hope scat user makes a return for the new game.

BFFs, Pirates, Wonder Twins, Partners in Time & Crime & Love, Fellow Dorks, GFs, Wives.
OTP.
youtube.com/watch?v=rhvZxmgLfNA

Chloe is #1

Fire is good.

Before Episode 5's release:
>Lol Mari's theories're shitty.It's way more than shitty to become true
>Chloe has to die thing doesn't make sense.Don't worry they will come with unpredictable story
>We're gonna learn everything about Max's powers,Rachel and Prescotts even Nathan,spirit animals..
>Jefferson knows about Max's powers
>Nathan,Frank,David or Samuel's gonna save us
>Victoria's with Max,she'll save her
>(After seeing Cemetery scene from leaks) I'm sure it'll be Williams,Rachel's or Kate's grave.
>Rachel's the doe and Butterfly and probably we'll see her in Max's dream
>Blue Jay's Chloe

After Episode 5's release:
>Mari's shitty cliche theory became right
>We visited the SF art gallery for 3 seconds. FOR 3 DAMN SECONDS
>Jefferson became a silly bad guy from Disney
>David came to save us.He's a former-soldier but he can't even fight,just listens teenager's orders. Even he doesn't know she has some time travel powers.
>Victoria's with us in the dark room.Laying there and we can talk her or not.Just it.
>Nathan get killed,Victoria too
>Nathan knew something about the storm but they cut it.
>Warren explained Max's powers(!)(thanks warryn) We found out her power causes/related with Chaos Theory and storm.It's not like we didn't know or something.
>Storm is only coming for Bay because Chloe lives in there but Max's the one who keep changes the time
>Prescotts story erased.Nobody even mention their name.
>Rachel's story fucked too.She isn't or butterfly,bluejay just spiritualdoe
>Spirit animals thing died.Blue Butterfly's storm summoner just it.
>Chloe dies again in one of endings (unpredictable) It gives you a lesson: You shouldn't have used your power.And you shouldn't play this game.Now erase your choices and cry like a bitch.
>Chloe has to die thing comes true, Cemetery scene explained with that.
>The other ending's short but it's less cliché than other.We saved Chloe,storm's hit the town and gone.That's it

I hope Rachel's mysteries will be enthralling.

RACHEL IS A SKINWALKER. HER FAMILY ARE ALIENS

So uh I want to ask something.

We know Rachel cared about Chloe but it's vague to how much she gave her hope (according to what Frank said, he was jealous these two so there's gotta be some romantic actions from her pov)

We know Rachel somewhat moved onto Frank (but according to what Nathan said it was just for using him for money,but can we really believe this faggot that's another story)

Then we found her bracelet? or stuff that belongs to her in Nathan's room.This means she also got involved with him but we don't know the details.

Then she ditched both Chloe and Frank,gave them letters and moved onto Jefferson.Just fucking why?

As Max and Chloe are leaving the ruins of Arcadia Bay behind, there's one more tragic story unfolding
>Alice and Lisa stuck in Max's room, Alice hasn't eaten anything in days, the dorms are destroyed and no one comes looking for them
>"No one's gonna come save us, this is the end, we'll starve to death..."
>Alice...you can survive this and go back to your owner. All you have to do is... all you have to do is eat me."
>"What? No, fuck that. Lisa, you're my number one priority, I'm not eating you!"
>"Alice, think about it... how many times this week did you try to nibble my leafs? I'm a plant, Alice, you're a bunny, maybe it's time I accept my destiny... OUR destiny."
>"Lisa, I can't make this choice!"
>"No Alice, you're the only one who can"

>eat Lisa
instaud.io/kVV

>eat your own foot
instaud.io/kWb

There's definitely something going on with her that was happening before she met Chloe.
Also something about her family. I'm thinking Ambers vs Prescotts.

>inb4 in ep3 we will play as rachel and find out why

What do you all think rachel and chloes pubes would be like at this age? What about their cycles? Would they bleed together in ecstacy and gorge themselves on each others blood?

twitter.com/Famitsu_EE/status/874816122133950464
Guess what fucker was found at e3.

I also don't think she measured Frank as much as Chloe. She apparently used people and ran after Jefferson just for her modelling dreams and then ended up being de-... ugh.

HAHA lord?

Probably he is there to sabotage Deck Nine

>Chloe's got an untrimmed mess of honeyed blonde. She's thought about shaving it, but heard Rachel say she liked 'big hair'
>Later she saw Rachel rocking the faux hawk and realised that wasn't what she was talking about
>"fuck. she meant big hair in an 80's sense not a 70's sense."

I will never not love awkward Chloe terribly flirting

Seems like Rachel has an attraction to people she sees as broken or lonely.
Chloe, Frank, Nathan, Jefferson as possible romantic interests (Though Chloe and Rachel seems pretty one-sided). Plus she was friendly with tons of people at Blackwell who were loners like Daniel and Samuel. She was friendly to just about everybody which had to have made her some enemies.

She says she left Frank because he did something that scared her, doubt we will ever know what specifically but we saw Rachel's temper so if Frank really did something to shake her then it must have been pretty scary. Rachel's letter to Frank hinted she would be back at some point after a break, maybe she also had her own issues to deal with. It's clear Rachel wasn't above hiding relationships from people, so I don't think she simply left Frank for Jefferson. She'd either say she was leaving him for someone else or play both until she got what she wanted. Seems like she really did have actual feelings for Frank, and did like Jefferson but may have been trying to use him to advance her potential career. Not sure how tragic Jefferson's backstory really is or if he fed Rachel some made up crap to appeal to her.

Rachel is still an enigma and I think she will remain one even after the prequel, we'll just have a few more answers to old questions but also have new questions.

>SE probably offered them a chance to do before the storm
>they turned it down b/c they were busy with vampYYYYrz and season 2
>thought that would make SE can the idea
>instead they just tossed it to some other random dev
"M-muh actions had consequences" *single tear*

The final episode felt rushed and not thought out.
Just finished it.

Thats because it was rushed and not thought out.

what were your choices?

i kinda have feeling that she will answer Chloe's feelings kinda romantically for a short time because like OP said, why'd Frank get jealous, but she will either freak out afterwards and move onto someonelse.

man, I want to love Rachel but at these circumtances it seems like she actually used people,then she punished herself by hooking up with son of a bitch jefferson.

Because it was rushed and not thought out.
Because they've changed one of endings (save bay) nearby the end.With that they've also threw time-travel rule went to the trash bin

that's a lot of Ys

He won't.

I think most people have a lot of whYs when they hear about Vampyr.

Is he dead? Someone ask him on Steam, i think he has an account on there

Because that's exactly what it was.
Only parts that were done well were Jefferson being insane, the gallery, the nightmare - minus the maze, and the photo jump of Max saving Chloe.
The actual conclusion with the ending choice, handling of the storm, and the suggestion Max caused it is worth ignoring and substituting with one of various fanfics.

Why you fags want that freak to come back?

Because his stories were the golden era of lisg

Why was it rushed?

The only big decision i remember was the final choice which i didn't understand why i was given only these two choices or why such a decision needed to be done right there. They thought they were safe at the lighthouse. What's the real rush? Yes a big torando is happening but max has a tools necessary to do something about it at anytime . She has all the time of the world. I think they would analyze and think of a better strategy on how to prevent the storm rather than just killing Chloe or before she time travels again. I chose to kill the town however the actual cutscene was lackluster.

That one where Dana put a stick in Kate's ass to try to stop her shitting, and the stick was propelled outward like a cannonball, and some of Kate's shit got stuck in Dana's cleavage was undoubtedly a sunset golden hour

Just from my thoughts of how Rachel and Chloe were, how Chloe acts about romance, and what could lead to Chloe thinking the way she did in the game that Rachel loved her, I think it went something like this:

Chloe and Rachel become friends and Chloe latches on and start falling for her after a bit. Rachel is what gives Chloe clarity regarding her sexuality and what makes her realize she wants something beyond a fling.
At some point Chloe tries to make advances and Rachel goes along with them because she thinks they're just fooling around. Maybe they do some stuff while high and Rachel thinks it's fun and nothing more.
To Chloe, all that stuff means more and she sees it as a confirmation that Rachel feels the same way. Rachel figures it out, goes "oh shit." and realizes it's too late to back away. If she tells Chloe it was a mistake then Chloe gets sad and feels stupid, if she lies and continues then it's just going to hurt Chloe even more when she does learn the truth.
From then on it's Rachel trying a balancing act of trying to keep Chloe happy and be her friend, but without committing into a false relationship. The act falls apart once Rachel is gone and Chloe eventually does learn the truth about Rachel and Frank, but is also left wondering just what she and Rachel were. Those are questions that will stay with her for a long time. However, those questions will not stop her from pursuing her relationship with Max. Something she knows is right and is returned.

iirc they ran out of money, probably why 90% of that episode is just reused locations too

I remember all the girls gathered around a campfire having a farting competition

>just waatching gameplay
>Rachel becomes mad so suddenly and asks why are they here
>several dialogues later, say you are still hungover
>''Wrong answer.You don't ask a girl out a- uh and not buy her a drink.''

What did Rachel mean by this /lisg/ ?

chloe clearly said terribly stupid things and then rachel rewound time because it was so dumb, chloe doesnt know ofc but rachel is furious

She's proven she can be more awkward and dorky than Max.
It's so goddam adorable.

>Yes a big torando is happening but max has a tools necessary to do something about it at anytime . She has all the time of the world. I think they would analyze and think of a better strategy on how to prevent the storm rather than just killing Chloe or before she time travels again.
Yeah this is exactly what we thought.
It was rushed because of their budget problems etc. Also after changing one of endings nearby the end where you saved the town time-travel story went to shit,which makes you mad because doesn't make sense and made for tragedy's sake.

> chose to kill the town however the actual cutscene was lackluster
You followed Max's true feelings at least.Welcome to /lisg

>You will never be young enough to have experiences like Max and Chloe do

hmmm....the OP picture is making me afraid the that coming months can become despair "Incarnate"

because how Rachel dark sides will show up.

hold me /lisg/

i dont know if this game delivers spot on depression but if it does...we are fucked

>They do a dialogue tree for Chloe with Rachel that has players furious: no matter what you do or say, the conversation gets driven certain places.
>muh choices didnt matter
>later on realise this is because Rachel was time rewind manipulating her and you were seeing things from Chloe's perspective

>You don't ask a girl out a- uh and not buy her a drink.''
It means she already agreed on it's a date in her mind so there's no reason to chickenin' out lying about it's just a friendship.

does it matter tho? she'll go in either scenes anyway

Wouldn't it be cool if the new game revealed Rachel to be a trans girl!!

>pick 'something more'
>chloe says 'a BEST friendship'

tell me one good reason to not cry

>chickens out again
Oh boy

Looking at Rachels facial and chest structure in the image, I want to say that she can very well be a trans girl. Hard ass jawline, masculine eyes and no breast structure.

Kill yourself Mari

Beer bottle is really coming at ya this time,Mari

Accept trans Rachel dude

I was watching the 20 minutes gameplay and there's something odd with Rachel. The mood swings could be explained by time travel because she got bored at doing several times the same thing and see several outcomes. For example with the binocular sequence, she lost her interest for the game after like one minute and suddenly Chloe si surprised, a bit like if Rachel had somehow teleported herself a few inches away... Almost like there was no transition between these two sequences.

I agree. Rachel seems so abrupt, almost in a supernatural way. Remember when Max is in her dream and Kate is basically teleporting around Max and saying incoherent stuff without proper transitions? That's exactly how Rachel makes me feel

Not with that voice! Die already you degenerate!

Were you not in the last thread? We've already been over this conversation.

Some of the scenes in the preview were not shown in full. They are probably on that hill overlook longer and Chloe does say something that annoys Rachel. I'm guessing she may have mentioned how she wished Max was there or something and it made Rachel angry.
The stuff later on about Rachel saying she can't be Chloe's friend could be because of something strange going on.
If she had time powers then things wouldn't look odd to Chloe, she'd just think it was Rachel acting how she usually does. For all we know Rachel saves Chloe a few times like Max did, or Chloe says something that pisses off Rachl and she rewinds, but since we're playing from Chloe's view then we won't know. Only differences will be subtle changes in Rachel.

Clearly the guy they saw with the tattooed woman was Rachel's father

I REALLY don't want that to happen.

yeah.it's so obvious that her feelings for Max has been always real.

from what I've seen game's choice mechanic (I mean it's pre-release but still) since we don't also have time-travel powers,we've got only one chance to choose them.Chloe's feelings are actually set in stone, can't be changed and in playthru she already sees Rachel as more than that, but we can be honest or avoid by saying subtle to not ruin our relationship with Rachel. seems like in either way Rachel's pushing us away but we still don't know the consequences again,she seems like have distinct personality,emotions,and maybe who knows maybe she started to feel something for Chloe that's why she became mad. i'm wondering if we can also encourage Rachel with these choices.

in my opinion she will get closer to Chloe as the time moved on,show some romantic actions towards her while they were trying to overcome their issues together because devs said they will be get closer.like you said though, Rach will be freak out and push her away at some point,but I highly believe that there *will* be at least one romantic action from her side.

The thing is, we are not seeing the scene from Chloe's eyes but rather like an omniscient being.
But I get your point.

Mari...

I don't know about that but if it was then that's interesting and could come up again later.
Clearly it was two prostitutes

It won't.

Rachel is....kind of a bitch....

Really?

I don't think Chloe realized her feelings towards Max until she had already moved away. Maybe it's something Chloe will have thoughts about in the prequel. Or even something Rachel helps Chloe talk about.

Rachel and Chloe will definitely grow closer.
They have to for anything Chloe said about in the original game Rachel to be true.
All the scenes we've seen so far are from like their first day together. The first of about a two year period, things changed between them in one way or another.
Chloe says Rachel reminded her of Max. Whatever experiences they had during this time brought Rachel and Chloe closer together and made Rachel lighten up.

The discussion on the S-E stream...

* No Jefferson
* No Kate
* A lot of hand-wringing about the strike. they started out as "circumstances beyond our control" and then fessed up how difficult it's been, considered just not doing this game, etc.

>No Kate
Dropped.

>considered just not doing this game
they shouldnt have, without ashly theres no chloe, its ridiculous

>No jefferson
Phew good

That's why it's gonna be an alternate reality, user.

Dammit Jefferson, who's gonna kill some innocent victims

Why not user?

nah it's just an another pleb-tumblr theory

Not a fan of Rachel being a trannie.

"Just like you're going to see who Chloe was before she became a rebel, you're going to see who Nathan was before he became the boy in the bathroom with the gun."

Refusing to say who voices Max in deluxe edition bonus. "We're not there yet."

So youre against trannies

Please don't turn this into an argument.

Hannah's not gonna be picked. You'll see

R A C H E L
I S
T R A N S

I don't want to see any more Nathan. not like he will be likeable since he was hiding his true colours at start
but seriously this will make things even more shittier let alone while his delusional fangirls exist

>people think rachel was trans
>not one single bit of wall graffiti calling her a tranny anywhere

if she was trans, blackwell cunts would have called her out and you all know it

>you're going to see who Chloe was before she became a rebel
wasn't she rebel already? especially after hanging out with Rachel

Oh, it's okay to see Chloe being her bitch self, but it's not okay to see Nathan being his bastard self?

All of ya' motherfuckers ready for a 3 months of disappointment?

>you are going to see who Nathan was before he started to make his psycho behaviours obvious
who cares about Nathan exactly?

his sister

''being his bastard self''
>implying he wasn't bastard in LiS

Why are you sticking around?

And rachel knew that, which is why no one knew

If Rachel is trans, that means there could be an option for Chloe to take it up the ass. That would literally blow the fuck out Pricefield.

I loved the original game, but won't deny the issues with the gameplay preview. The delivery of several lines feel of, and it feels like there's a lack of dynamic between characters. Weird timing between characters delivery. Trust me. This game is gonna be the biggest pile of "Meh, it's alright" and it breaks my heart.

>you're going to see who Nathan was before he became Jefferson's apprentice

Then he will fall in love with Rachel,Jefferson will came,he will be his apprentice,they will kidnap her,Nathan will buy drugs to dose her and take her photographs.He will fuck up at drug dosage and will kill Rachel.He will go nuts more... then they will kidnap some christian girl and-....

who fucking cares exactly? are they trying to make him likeable or what

kys Mari

Rachel's a girl. Accept that, faggot

Chloe groaned as rachel pounded into her ass

Yes, a trans girl is just a girl user. Glad to see someone else on my side!