ace-infinity.bngames.net/

>
infbuild.sorairo.pictures/#011n010001010000000000000001

>
youtu.be/y0Kyw7xXFvg

>
asm.aceinf.glasscore.net/

>
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1eP07-JbjTjXkD5nQlNkC0I8WidP_AXD1K4S9jESx-Jk/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/Rhu3S4Yi
m.youtube.com/watch?v=EfwudWsXbc4
youtube.com/watch?v=XJRhO_gva2I
youtu.be/XJRhO_gva2I
youtube.com/watch?v=hJAwNHSSjD8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

1st for comfy COFFIN

First for XFA-27 first and best fictional planefu

About to start AC3, any suggestions before I go for it?

>EASA
They really should've used a different name.

I still can't decide between this and the Wyvern.

Don't fall for the sublimation meme

What does /aceg/ think about women in the military?

UPEO route best route.
The Fiona poster will say otherwise, but don't listen to him.

Seriously though just go with what feels right on the first go, assuming you are playing the translation.

>ISAF
They really should've used a different name.

Also, time to embrass myself further today as well.
At least I'm getting the hang of things.
Any buddy is free to join if he wishes,
the more to form a shitter squad the merrier
pastebin.com/Rhu3S4Yi

Also this.

All of ours seem to end up as helicopter pilots.

Well shit my game isn't updated.

So who do you think Mihaly is?
Yellow 13 or Mobius 1?

If niether do you think they will make an appearence?

He's neither.

Neither, if anything he'd be some Yellow, albeit there is no named one that's called Mihaly either. Just a Mihael.

Perhaps just a new guy.

>Yellow 13
Deader than Yellow 04, his body is in chunks sinking faster and harder than Farbanti

>Mobius 1
Breaks typical convention of the silent, faceless protagonist we're supposed to project ourselves onto

I think they'll be alluded to, but not make an appearance. Yellow 13 is dead and Mobius 1 is supposed to be the player so they aren't going to show him.

We might see Grimm or Snow since they played a major part in the previous war but I doubt they'll be anything more than a side character so they can pay homage to AC5.

Aviation is pretty much the only combat role where there is anything close to gender parity, so they may as well be pilots.

he's probably gonna have a hidden reference as former Yellow but nothing too special
it's more likely we'll see a reference to a character within 6 considering every Strangereal game from 5 has had a reference to the previous games, having Grabacr, Wolfgang, Ofnir and Bartlett in Zero to reference 5 while 6 had Lorenz Riedel a.k.a Gault 7 as a reference to Zero

I think the military should set standards depending on the job, not the gender, and if you pass you get in.

In the U.S. they mostly do. Problem is that for most women the physical standards are too much. Not being sexist, but it's been proven in the past few years as combat roles have opened up to women.

If war breaks out between two nations with 4.5 gen fighters tomorrow, would they be survivable enough for there to be ace pilots?

5 kills is the minimum to be called an ace, right?
Maybe.

So, mission 3 takes place over the Chopinburg rainforest. If that's the case, then either the war has been going on for quite a while, or Osea really knows how to drive into invade a country/continent, considering they're already so far inland. But going by the VR demo at PSX 2016, an entity known as the International Union Peacekeeping Force seems to be playing a part in affairs as well. I'd assumed at first that Osea may have spearheaded the IUPF as a means of lessening the frequency of wars between individual nations, especially after both it and Yuktobania depleted themselves rather rapidly over the course of the Circum-Pacific War, but now I'm not entirely sure. Too little has been revealed at this point, so I'm hoping that tomorrow's live demo addresses things.

I think it would be less about suvivability and more about the longevity of the war/density of aircraft in any given theater

Osea has Aircraft Carriers (Kestrel II) so it would be easy enough to penetrate into enemy airspace if you're on the right side of the continent.

Watching the VR mission now. If the dialogue is to be understood correctly, it takes place not long after mission 3 is which the Osean Mage, Golem, Gargoyle and Skeleton squadrons are routed by the Arsenal Bird. It makes reference to Osean air supremacy having been dealt a severe blow over Fort Gray's Island.

So it looks like AC7 will be somewhat following the old Call of Duty formula in that you take control of two protagonists. One to experience the story of the war and the other to experience the war.

The VR missions have always been described as being separate from the main story.

I'm aware, but the context of such wasn't wholly clear until now. While it is separate from the main story, it's still derived from the happenings of the story.

wait, there's VR gameplay out?

>m.youtube.com/watch?v=EfwudWsXbc4

From PSX2016.

Thanks, buddy

Whoever has permission needs to update the AC7 pastebin in the OP, a lot of the info in there is obsolete.

youtube.com/watch?v=XJRhO_gva2I

So, what's Stonehenge going to be up to? It's been shown in two trailers so far. How bad is Osea gonna get fucked over when the entire Usean continent becomes a no-fly-zone again?

Looks like the briefing is good too

>Full demo with briefing

Thank you, Razgriz

>Vulture just barely survived Scinfaxi to serve twenty years later

A little difficult for Stonehenge to return operative.
It wasn't simply deactivated, it was critically damaged by Mobius 1 and ISAF forces.
I do think that it'll hold some importance, but not as a superweapon, more likely as a plot device

>Cloud cover: scattered
Some missions are going to be thicc with clouds

Perhaps it's just a base at this point. I mean the turrets are probably as dead as they can be, but the walls and facilities might still be intact and useable.

Perhaps they also moved some new weapon to the site.

>You start as the wingman
Huh, interdasting.

At least two of the turrets are standing up. When Mobius One did his thing, all of them fell with their barrels on the ground. Maybe Erusea is in the process of restoring it?
Maybe Stonehenge will destroy the Space Elevator?

youtu.be/XJRhO_gva2I

This guy seems to have a better recording.
Well at least a bit better for hearing that sick OST.

So what I'm getting here is that the main story mission is this one, and the VR mission is you flying as a Kestrel 2 pilot to bomb Farbanti.

This also puts things into perspective that Erusea invaded the elevator BEFORE Osea bombed Farbanti.

Fug wrong link. Damn it, Tom Brady. I was also watching your link.

youtube.com/watch?v=hJAwNHSSjD8

Wouldn't mind, as long as they do something interesting with it and don't just put it in for nostalgia's sake.

Who am I kidding? I'd probably be fine with that too

I'm so fucking ready for this game.
On launch day /aceg/ is either going to be completely dead because everyone is playing or people will be taking breaks to post pictures of their erection between every mission

I hope the separate VR missions doesn't mean the main game will be shorter due to time and money spent on the VR stuff.

>The Osean Army headed up the development of the massive Arsenal Birds and dispatched them to them space elevator to provide support.

>However, it's been reported that the carriers may have fallen into the hands of the Erusean forces.

>Arsenal Bird is confirmed successor to the Arkbird, and there are in fact multiple Arsenal Birds but Erusea fucking commandeered all of them when they took the space elevator

>Phoenixes are single-lock now

Not sure how I feel about this

What do you people think about the flares?

It would suck if buying it on PC meant missing out on a significant chunk of gameplay.

>or people will be taking breaks to post pictures of their erection between every mission
Since it's on PC, I expect lodse activity.

Just tab out between missions so you can take a wank break and post here.

I dunno man, I wouldn't want to be spoiled. I think I might just play through it first to be sure.
I trust /aceg/ but there's no guarantee there won't be some /v/ dregs coming over

Those are the LAAMs from infinity, not XLAAs

God, this is hot

will be posting screenshots of my planefu going full cipher vs pixy against the enemies throughout my playthrough
also how will our buddies be customizing our planes now that we can do that? i plan on going with blue tip wings and stabilizers like Cipher simply because it was my favourite game and it'll be a nice call back

>That cancerous abundance dense as fuck clouds that ruin any chance of making gameplay videos seem fun
>Guy insists on playing in cockpit view
I hope they make the sky a bit more clear because this is insane.

>He hasn't paid attention to all the talk of clouds

>those flare effects
Fucking beautiful

Fuck me, never played ACI.

At least we get the 8AAM SPAMRAAM pods now.

I know the clouds' role in the game, but still it's too much from what I'm seeing. You can't see what you're killing half the time.

That's more due to the incompetence of most of the journalists playing.
As long as you stay out of the clouds, you can still see clearly.

>8:49
Did that drone just take a hit for the mothership or was that pure chance?

>tfw no giant battlefields with missions that the AI on both sides try to prioritize
>tfw no enemy mastermind AI directing elite enemy squadrons or other resources to critical areas making every objective tense as fuck

>post yfw AC7 is looking as good as we'd hoped, maybe even better

It took the hit on purpose.

His next two missiles launched at 8:52 also get eaten by a drone, you can see the drone change course to catch them.

That's pretty slick.

>Erusea has largely been prioritizing the use of drones since the start of the war

>the best way to kill the swarm is to spam missiles at the arsenal bird and watch them commit sudoku without even fighting

Q U A L I T Y B A M C O D E
U
A
L
I
T
Y

B
A
M
C
O
D
E

>Trigger, let's get dirty

[[yes]]

It seems like the drones that you actually need to kill aren't the ones that allahu akbar into your missiles.

Wait.
Neucom was created when the EASA was sold off.
In AC7, we still see EASA markings.
What if the game's events will shed some light on the event that caused EASA's sale to private investors?
Sacrilegio.
Eresia.
Non capisco perché io debba condividere il mio ossigeno con una testa di minchia del genere.
Maybe they'll use it to force a continent-wide hostage situation?

The AWACS warns you about icing when spending time in clouds. It also seems like there's some build up on the edges of the screen (even in 3rd person view.)

Do you think we'll have some sort of icing mechanic to prevent people from just sitting in clouds constantly?

I might just be reaching but is it just me or does the music get a muffled effect when he gets in the cloud while in cockpit view?
It kinda sounds sick to be honest.

I also noticed severe loss of control when the player spends a long time in the clouds.

>Do you think we'll have some sort of icing mechanic to prevent people from just sitting in clouds constantly?
I certainly hope so, otherwise it'll turn to Dark Souls levels of PvP shittery.

might just be the general muffled sounds causing that

I can see it force-stalling the plane if just try to abuse clouds for too long.

It's possible, since General Resource became a thing as early as AC6 or ACX, iirc.

On the aircraft select screen it says "All" above the aircraft name, and L1 R1 to sort by category. While this is pretty neat feature on its own, this wouldn't really be necessary if you only had a small roster like AC6.

Hopefully this is indicative of a larger roster that would require sorting.

So apparently Project Aces will be taking questions tomorrow when the live demo is streamed. We know what we're going to ask? I'm curious about the IUPF - its purpose, history and makeup.

Holy Trinity R E M A S T E R

>What if the game's events will shed some light on the event that caused EASA's sale to private investors?
considering we're playing on the side of the Oseans, that's a pretty safe bet

Will the dog from the trailer be your rival ace?

Mead or Hime-sama?

F-14 or F-4?

You know what'd be sick?

A redux of all those games with more enemies and more aircraft variety, maybe improved AI. You could reuse more modern sound assets from other series titles, though the maps and re-recorded dialogue could be a giant pain in the ass unless you just used the old files.

I have no idea if sound is done in-engine or what though, and isn't ac7 on Unreal now? As opposed to whatever it was before

>Shattered Skies with AC6 levels of enemies
>Bunker Shot with AC7 clouds
Oh my god MUH DICK

>B7R with AC6 furballs

Sea of Chaos

Let's see how 7 works first. Chances are they're hedging all bets on that before any hope of remasters. They gave us Earth, we wanted Strangereal. They gave us Realstrange but that only made us wax even more for Strangereal. Now we've finally got Strangereal - least we could do is focus on what we more or less asked for.

I really fucking hope this game sells. I've already shilled it to all the people I know.
If it was amazing and still sold poorly it would break my heart.

>30.May.2019
Oh shit. It's gonna be 2020 down the line isn't it?
Belkan Conflict reveal soon.

>Once the Belkan Conflict is declassified, Erusea will be wondering when and where Osea's demon squadron will pop up next

Post yfw Leon is actually a belkan and Nemo is a self-aware ZOE 2.0

>Erusea also learns of the Demon Lord of the Round Table

>Erusea just assumes that the Osean continent is a fucking nesting ground for demons, and that Usea is the last line of defense against the burgeoning demon horde

>This is why Mead wants to burn Osea to the ground

Just realized that they're probably taking the events outlined in Ace Combat: Assault Horizon Legacyb (the Ace Combat 2 remake) into account here, which is why Osea seems embedded in Usea now, seeing as they do have a base at Fort Gray's. The southern Usean nations did forge a military alliance with Osea during the first Usean continental war.

You can actually see the cockpit freezing over in the gameplay footage uploaded.