SMITE general /smgen/

Game is Beyond Saving Edition

>PC Patch 4.10 Trial of King Hercules
smitegame.com/patch-notes-pc-4-10-trials-of-king-hercules/

>Console Patch 4.10 Trial of King Herculese
smitegame.com/smite-console-trials-of-king-hercules-4-10-patch-notes/

There is NA and EU clans, post name and whatever clan you want to join They are both dead NA probably a little more active

>Discord/Curse chat
Irrelevant links here

Other urls found in this thread:

instantfap.com/post/140259
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>new tyr skin actually properly laughs
YAMEROOOOO

>woohoo doesn't sing "oh say can you see"
Wasted

>Morality quest event

Just shut the game down and make an rpg if that's what you're on about.

>1200 gem bundle

nah son

not a bad idea if i'm honest, there's probably more money in skinner box crates though, and you can't have a competitive scene with an rpg

>she finds a nice cuck

Cu Chulainn has entered the battlefield.

(Finn McCool?)

Holy shit berzerk mode looks sweet

Oh god, that sounds way too complicated for my brain right at this moment.

Hah so he's literally snowballing from level 1

This guy needs super saiyan skin.

>not posting the new god in the OP

fuck this gay thread

Why even bother making these anymore?

but it's the best current skin in smite

raised price again?

>Calls the Irish Hercules equivalent Scottish

Thanks for nothing, Hi-Rez.

The Irish are the niggers of Europe anyway.

Which is confusing since they got Morrigan as close to being properly Irish as an American company can be expected to get, yet then they make Cu Chulainn Scottish despite him being arguably more quintessentially Irish. Smh

Everytime I come back to Smite I just play Arena and maybe fap to one of the goddesses

The actual MOBA part of the game kills me and I have played this game for years on and off.

Seems about right for most people

Where else are we gonna bitch and moan about our teammates?

>Clash
>3 man party of Ullr, Kumbha, and Guan
>Guan and Khumba are feeding
>>Ullr responds to our complaints at them being a combined 0/12/8 with "Stop fucking complaining and play" and pulls the "muted and reported" bullshit when I tell him how it is
>Kumbha builds Mystical Mail and then Thoth because he's an epic troll ecksdee

I don't know why I still play this game. I don't even play conquest any more because I couldn't handle all of the retards and all of the salty retards and, even still, I'm getting teams like this.

best start character with no items?

HiRez throws a lot of money at bad ideas before they will finally give up and do something people will actually buy into. Not that it matters much, even when they strike gold they shit all over it by trying to make it better for the sake of being better.

SOMEONE PLAY FUCKING ADVENTURES ON HARD MODE WITH ME I HAVENT DONE ALL THE QUESTS YET REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Sent

keep spending money on ingame currency

all this recently added content with paywall is what you want right ? we have long term plans for this game do not worry just spend money

Someone please tell me the best god to use for adventure when I have no items

I want to clean Nike's greaves with my tongue.

why yes you can totally dedicate time and income into this game made by a company privately owned by a clueless manchild whose decisions are basically about mimicking blizzard investors' fad starting project.

no there are no plan on milking dry a more and more meagre player base, and simply letting a game with tons of potential and good ideas die.

of course our people know the in depths game's issues and key points perfectly. We're very serious about bettering it with each patch while focusing our efforts and resources on the core aspects.

please understand that we are by no mean going to simply bomb the game with cash grabs and leave it after letting self righteous imbeciles play roulette when it comes to balancing. and fixing.

Anyone have that one tweet of a hi rez employee celebrating international women's day by saying she loves farting? I want to put it next to pictures of women being decapitated to illustrate a point about feminism.

It's not an adventure. It's more like the celtic event.

we indeed do know where we are going, what we are doing and what do we want to achieve as a final result. As you surely have noticed each of our decisions are consciously calculated.

originality, innovation and full awareness of the industry, the market... our philosophy is basically giving to the players what they ASK FOR what they TRULY WANT. And that's what we did with our recent products.

No of course not we don't hand outs keys by truck loads and beg the small youtube content uploaders to advertise for us in exchange of money. Our audience wants and we provide. This right here on top of being fun and promising is also a serious competitor to the other titles

well we do sometimes admit our own mistakes and know when to stop. But that's also what makes us stand out as a great company. Figuring out when we are wrong.

no we're not utter fucking morons

>another daji feeds
this is worse than the morrigan release

>maybe fap to one of the goddesses
Wish there were good animations for them.
Any models ripped

what the fuck are all these posts?
is this a new rise of shitposting?

www.strawpoll.me/12889995/

>more support nerfs

Guess it's time to learn how to jungle.

where is the jing wei option

Time to go selfish support. Rip aura items

what support item did they nerf this time

>any warning about something that has systematically happened in the past
>shitposting

/smg/ confirmed for general populated by the thickest retards ever

Im such a fucking werido that I will jack off to the base game models its easy since I have a foot fetish so if the goddess has bare feet or wears sandals it does it for me

This is not just fucking /smg/ alot of Veeky Forums generals are just ded

I think discord is killing Veeky Forums

>No dumbass post times
>mods actually pay attention to dumb shit sometimes
>shitposting is alot easier to do

the type of people Veeky Forums attracts all went to discord

so did you want the discord link?

Does she even have any foot art?

It also makes IRC and teamspeak circle jerks look civilized

Sovereignty and Thebes

Discord was a mistake

jing wei is such a fucking slut holy shit

Jing Wei is CUTE

nigga, we already knew this shit

a cute slut and i want her to dress like this

nu wa has the sexiest feet in the game

Finn McCool should be their first Celtic assassin

hurr durr I cant activate his passive the streamer says as he mashes his 2 off cooldown, the move that is literally him venting his anger off so he dooesnt hulk out

Damn I just realized that the new Osiris Adventure doesnt give a gold key even though its an adventure, so much for me getting Poseidon skin

It's not an Adventure it's an event like the Egyptian one we got a few months back.

>tfw you finally get a good team

>its another pete calls jungle episode
back to adc pls

*cough*

Pete why are you posting about yourself?

I'm not that mad, I just don't understand how you understand basic smite mechanics (your adc proves that) but still make blunders and jungler. You would use your escape to leap under the enemy tower as an adc, why would you do that as a jungler?

Compare and debate

instantfap.com/post/140259

What is it about moba's that trigger so much autism? I've been gaming since I was five and not a single time did I ever rage over anything. Not until I tried LoL and smite.

At first I was shocked at how salty people got for even the most minor thing. Fast forward a few weeks and I'm just as bad and have to quit playing.

It's not the teamwork aspect, I've played plenty of competitive games where everything rides on synergy.

How do I Osiris?

3- 2 autos - 1 - 2 autos - 2
Always try to combo his 1 and 2 together for hella slows
spam his 1 its like a 5 second cooldown
Try to save his ult for escape or for finishing someone off, initiating with it isnt ideal

Hydra's lament or Quin's Sais?

What are the odds of the inevitable Dr. Jekyll/Mr. Hyde skin for Cu Chulainn within the next three months? Will it be the Warrior gentleman skin? Or saving that for dandy pugilist Ravana?

Honestly if you are in the solo lane you shouldnt be building either
Items like Gladiator shield, mystical late (bought early) hide of urchin, spirit robe are much better on him. If you really want to deal more damage with him then buy hybrid defense items like Witchblade or Voidshield

>mystical late
mystical mail
Frostbound is also a good item on him as well

>guy who worked with Zapman and EGR says he's glad he's out, one less scumbag in his life

Damn

My best time, but it was with randoms, since well, you know I have no friends.

Share yours.

if you're gonna be in voice chat with clan members , and one person on your team is a random, you should at least use VGS to communicate with them so you don't 1. look like a braindead idiot. and 2. look like a braindead idiot for not realizing they can't hear you. or 3. realize they won't know what you're doing in your little 3 man chat so they can't know where they want you to go without expressing that.

I mean it's not hard to predict
>it's always a sub 3minute 4 man gank
>it's always a tower dive with less than half their health

bump

game is still fun fuk u

Kuku has the highest pool of magical power potential. After comparing him and scylla, kuku has ~20 more. What phys gods should I test power of? Xbal since he has his passive, but anyone else?

667 is the highest power I could get on xbal. completely useless unless you're purely split pushing because your attacks are so slow you'd have to have homing autos to hit anything

tyr is at 670. can't think of anyone else with a power passive that could let em get as high, but I noticed that you can't push past the power cap with phys gods via FG and stacks like you can win magic.

I don't remember how it works, will the 4.11 patch be next tuesday, in a few days or indetermined?

It will be next Tuesday. Patch notes are always on a Wednesday and then released on the following Tuesday

So get ready for instalock Cu Cuhlainn for the next week

ill be doing it too. Need dem masteries

It will be fun to see all the attack speed+crit Cu cul feed

>hirez continues to nerf support items
Why do they hate support players?

Im going to assume you should probably build him like Chaac. Tank as fuck with just a little bit of power to wreck squishes with

>trials
>aphro, nubis, and hel
>outdamage everything at full health the entire time

How fucked is Ares with support items being less meta?

>mfw Fafnir keeps getting nerfed

How is rival so fucked in 10 minutes lmao.

Does anyone want to play hard mode adventure on pc? I keep getting stuck with faggots without full builds or the purchased buffs.

Ra

I disagree, I highly recommend a god with an escape for the spider room

>with no items
Why would he be playing hard mode in that case?

This would be on NA servers by the way.

Oh my god, fdot is right, 2 bellona ults together can form a huge wall of protections.

Dude, thats fucking cool, thats a huge area.

you get to lion in easy mode which is just past the spider dark room

Oh, true, I just assumed that since grinding for items is faster if you F6 after the Boar, he wouldn't bother.

>hunters don't build lifesteal anymore
I HATE THIS FUCKING META REEEEEEEE