>Kawaisaki
VOID

Yamaha a best

Is the other italo here?
Do you want a 20 year old 110 for free?
It runs fine

>other italo

Which of the 4?

So I'm considering whether or not I should start riding.
I've done research but I guess it's always better to ask people with firsthand experience.
What am I honestly getting myself into?

>me before ever riding a bike
"Why would I ever do something that dangerous, i'd be a fucking idiot"
>me after riding my friends dual sport
"Holy fuck this is the best feeling in the world"

Proceeded to get my license and bike within the next month. Its been 3 years and 2 bikes, no ragrets

Become a meme lad.

A world of joy, fun, pain, danger, speed, excitement and adrenaline. New friends, new experiences and lots and lots of expenses.

It's expensive and dangerous, but there are few things that are as fun especially at that price point. In terms of dangerous hobbies it's actually pretty cheap.

depends on you, where you are, and what type of bike you get. But in general if you aren't a pussy it's the fucking best. ie if you do any sort of "extreme" sport mtb / ski or snow board / skate / rock climb / etc it's probably for you.

Not that you need to be a mental bastard to enjoy motorbikes but the type of person who wont go off the blue trails isn't going to be doing much on two wheels but getting wet while following a van home every day.

WRONG
Touring is a thing
Track riding is a thing

touring is boring and track riding fits in with what he said

>touring is boring
Kids get the FUCK off my /dbt/
Track riding isn't _that_ extreme. In fact, it's pretty serene. Get in the zone and chill out while hitting those apexes, secure in the fact that if you fuck up and lowside, there aren't any trees etc to slide into.

>where you are, and what type of bike you get
>Touring is a thing
almost as if I accounted for this

if you're not worried about writing off your bike you're riding too slow tee bee aych

If you're worried about writing off your bike you're a shit rider and your bike is a flimsy piece of (probably Italian) crap.

best way to improve is to push yourself

>hasn't already maxed his riding skills
Never gonna make it.

If you have you'd be training for Motegi right now.

If you still think MotoGP is the pinnacle of motorcycle racing, you're beyond hope.

any of you messed with custom rev indicators?
I've been thinking about putting something a bit like this together with an arduino.

a 110 what?

When looking at 125ccs they all look like they're made for India or Brazil and I hate them all

I want a sports bike, I'm too western for this

move somewhere that isnt a nannystate

Dumb question. Can I somewhat "train" for a motorcycle on a bicycle? I am not getting a job in like a year, and saving for bike will take me another 1-3 years.

Personally to me they're a lot different.

You can learn to ride a motorbike in a day, just get your friends to let you try on theirs. When doing a motorbike course they won't wait around for you if you're a slow learner.

make sure it has a special animation when your speed is dubs or trips

Learn to do stoppies and willies on your bicycle. Also use your front brake in a corner and tell me what happens.

I would say as an addition to this guy see if one of your friends does dirt, most guys dont really like people riding their street bikes(especially if they are new) but dirt riders have a little less issue with it since motocross bikes are made to get banged up and they are cheaper overall.

>When doing a motorbike course they won't wait around for you if you're a slow learner.
What kind of bullshit is that

Should I get an F4i or a CBR600rr from the same year?

Can you afford it and do you like them? Then yes.

Yes to both, I'm just not sure which one to pick. I've heard the F4i is more comfortable, but I really like the rr much more aesthetically. I haven't set on the F4, but the rr I sat on didn't seem bad. I'm going to be selling my car to get a bike, my commute is literally 5 minutes, but sometimes I drive from where I live in Tennessee to my dad's house in Georgia. I'm wondering if the comfort will be more noticeable on the Georgia trips (all interstate)

Get both and then a Goldwing

The CBR125R is fucking amazing so I can only imagine the 600cc version is better

I've only ridden the former

>13.1 horsepower
What the fuck?

11kW = A1 license limit

I'm unfamiliar with the area and they got me right where the "school zone" sign began, before I could slow down. The guy reduced the fine from 316 to 156 and one point

Is traffic school worth it? I don't want points on my record

4 days left until I will have transcended the status of /nobaiku/
fuck me in the ass niggers

>I couldn't slow down before that area began

Not a valid reason, learn how to ride

had my first ~1000km trip on my naked bike
I hate wind now
>before I could slow down
epic kek
please tell me you said that to the police too

Read: unfamiliar with the area. The limit went from 40 to 20. If I'd known the school zone was there I'd have slowed down before hand.

So? You have eyes, use them.
Being unfamiliar means you have to be extra careful and not ride around like a hooligan speeding all over the place.

I wasn't speeding until I entered the school zone. Granted I should've been paying more attention.

This doesn't answer my question though, what does having points on your record entail and is traffic school worth it to get rid of the point

Yes, you did speed when you entered the school zone. Otherwise they wouldn't have ticketed you there.

Yes, riding school would be great for you. Just like some glasses.

You're being obtuse. Here's your (you)

At least I'm not blaming everything else for fucking up.

I don't know about the land of the free and brave
but in my cuntry points go away after a while
unless I have too many and _need_ to get rid of them I wouldn't bother

Your mistake was slowing down. You're on a motorcycle, you aren't supposed to get tickets.

I'm not blaming anyone but myself, I was just explaining the circumstances of the ticket

Can you just... Add a kickstart to your bike?

yes

I think it depends on the compression in your engine

>touring is boring
>Kids get the FUCK off my /dbt/
fuck off gramps touring is boring as fuck

I was a pretty lonely loser before I got a bike.

I got a bike, and immediately started to make friends, be more outgoing, and enjoy time away from my computer and games. It's honestly one of the best things to ever happen to me.

Did he die

was smothered in pussy to death

600rr if you like twisties or track, f4i for stunting or /comfy/. i would get an earlier f4i without the banana seat though, they detuned them when the 600rr came out

>f4i or 600rr
>heres my opinion on muh yuro 125
jfc why do you think he would give a flying fuck

Its the same bike

im now feeling a chemical dependency to speed and most days where i dont ride i start jonesing for it at around 11pm. "Cmon dude just get on the highway and top out. Who cares how many state troopers you pissed off last time just go faggot". I nearly got killed saturday night by a guy changing lanes right into my path (barely cleared it by pinning it) as I was going 120+ and it doesn't bother me in the least I need more

I'm not going to stunt and I really don't like the banana seat. My only concern with the 600rr is discomfort on the 100+ mile trips. I also really like the undertail exhaust.

>120 is considered fast in burger land

I was a lonely loser now Im a lonely loser who has a bike

Did anyone had their chained bike stolen? Not wheel taken off, straight up cut. And what diameter.

Get a OLED screen and everytime you hit redline a animu grill orgasms.

>tfw no XSR700

Didn't mean to reply to that post.

when i tried the 600rr it seemed comfy enough, I just didn't like how the handling felt with the different clipon position. You may have trouble if you're a tallfag, it's a really fucking tiny bike. If you're a manlet, get it

you try going faster in packed traffic through a highway turn. I was at 140 when i finished the pin.

post webms of fast and prove youre not on a 125

180 no problem

I'm 6'2". Should I start looking at other brands?

>laser

I have a laser jammer on my car, but I don't know how I could install one on my bike. Anyone ever done that? Radar detector?

>180 kph
Burger boy is hitting 225 of your bong units

Looking to get a new bike, have been riding a 1200 HD Sportster daily for a year and I am fed up with it(long distance riding for work on it is killing me). I want to go onto a sport tourer with panniers brand new.

I love the look of the Kawasaki z1000sx, just wondering if anyone has one and what do they think of it especially compared to other sport tourers? also jumping from a 67hp cruiser up to a sporty 140hp seems a little daunting, any advice?

Also the wife is looking at the Versys 650 for her upgrade from her 125, any opinions on it as a first big bike?

uk uses mph you mong

Don't have a NInja 1000 but I pretty much only hear good things about it. Want one. Just don't whiskey throttle and you'll be fine. And coming from a cruiser, be wary of the front brake.
Versys is very manageable and should be good as a first big baiku.

Horsepower is how fast you can go
You need to be worried about torque, which is how fast it can get you there.

chattanooga.craigslist.org/mcy/d/fantastic-08-yamaha-yzf-rmiles/6309444590.html
Alright, something has to be wrong with this.

>he thinks thats what passing at 180mph looks like
125 confirmed

youtube.com/watch?v=B_Qq_5SlFSw

Yeah, it's called "open your eyes" and "not being a nigger"

No, power is how much more energy you can add to your kinetic energy when you're already moving. You need more and more power to accelerate when you're already fast.
Torque is directly proportional to force.

In layman's terms, lots of torque means lots of pull at low revs while lots of power mean more gofast at high revs.

Just go really fast.

nice projection

Im saying that webm is a euro

So this is the power of American reading comprehension.

theoretically sure, it just doesnt lend itself to an I4 superbike very well.

>man who thought he had lost all hope, has lost last bit of hope he didn't even know he had

I fucking hate my shitty gas station job. I'm counting down the days until I can quit and fuck off up the west coast to ride.

Scam.
Any email in pic is a scam

I got 6 days off niggers!

4 days of touring and staying at hot spring resorts!

I still haven't packed lol but i'm leaving first thing tomorrow morning! :^)

meant to tag you

I kind of hate my job too sometimes, but it gives me money, which lets me live dat rat lyfe tho

Just got a 2004 Fz6. Thoughts?

Is good bike

just when you thought he left

Not many

I like the look of dual undertail exhausts.
In fact, I dont think I've ever seen a dual exhaust setup I didn't like. Two to one side, one on each side, two undertail... sexy af.
>mfw just found out the CBF1000 has dual exhausts

If you're going to post Suzuki at least post best Suzuki

Ive seen it too
>1 pic
>up for months
Probably salvage, or just a bot farming contact info

ITS THE BEST

>rides an r3
>gas station job

Bruh this stereotype is too easy