What's your opinion on the Citroen C6 and French cars in general?

What's your opinion on the Citroen C6 and French cars in general?

>French cars in general?
Ok untill the electronics shit themselfes.

Cheap garbage

C6 is rolls and C class tier comfy

the C6 a hit althought apparently its top comf
French cars are great until you go past the mid nineties

Other then the New Twongo absolutely uninteresting

Supremely comfy, but only buy one that was properly maintained.

French cars have been shit since

Ambitious but troublesome. French cars are basically the Italian cars of the comfort market instead of the performance market.

That's Citroen, and it only goes for the hydraulics.
Renault and Peugeot knew how to stay simple and made amazingly reliable shitboxes.

Pretty much this. My old Xsara had a different issue every other week, 'till it wouldn't start at all.

The only Peugeot in my family had a seized engine at moderate mileage.

they make okay landbarges actually

what model/year?

206, one year or another.

>talks shit about french cars while owning a diesel fiat punto

Which doesn't give me trouble at all? lol

Why do you seem so upset, tho? The Xsara was actually a great handling car. It was just a shame it had utter shit electrics.

>206
found the problem there.
>xsara had problems
Yes, it's a 206 with another skin on
>drives a modern fiat
>DRIVES A DIESEL FIAT

You mean 306. And it's true when people say french cars shit the bed sooner or later, when it comes to electric/electronic components.
A friend of mine has a C4 and it also has electric issues.
Another friend of mine has a 1.5 dci on a Mégane and the head gasket shat the bed with less than 200k kms.

I'm not trash talking the french brands, I'm just stating the experiences I had with them. Yes, it's anecdotal and even then it wouldn't prevent me from buying a french car if I really liked it. I just happen to not like the route PSA is taking and Renault engines are pretty shitty.

As for the Xsara, it was comfy and had good handling, apart from that it had a gutless engine (in my case) and left me stranded more than a couple times.

>>drives a modern fiat
>>DRIVES A DIESEL FIAT
Which are incredibly more reliable than french engines, according to my experience? Not that it matters, but whatever.

Owner of a 2009 C5 here. Only real electronic issue I've had is the driver side window shitting the bed. Other than that it's smooth sailing.

Top comfy

>C6 is rolls and C class tier comfy
>C class

Get your poverty class shit out of here.

I own a 2011 508 and it's comfy and quick enough
But then again I used to own an absolute shitbox and anything would feel great after it

French cars are great (better than ever) with psa bailing out german brands due to their incompetence, having a good market view and offers for the consumers.

Also, french manufacturers have proven several times how dominant are they at motorsports even tho the Germancucks have been continuously shilling the german engineering whenever possible.

A clever client wants a cheap car with proven platforms so the reliability is guaranteed. A dudebro wants a BMW and the expectancy of a broken A/C or a fuel pump at X miles.

I'm not defending post 90s french cars at all, dont get your panties in a bunch. I know they're shit.
The difference i pre 95 french shitboxes are the fucking goddest-tier you can get especially for the value.
>306
Huh, I thought it was the 206. Whatever, the Xsara is the pinpoint of Citroen shitting the bed so hard they actually left blood and guts on the sheets.
as I said, French cars post 95 are horseshit in terms of reliability.

>Whatever, the Xsara is the pinpoint of Citroen shitting the bed so hard they actually left blood and guts on the sheets.
It had pretty good handling though. When it was launched it was hailed as one of the best.

It did but that doesnt excuse bad part quality and electronics that'd better if I tried molding one of my shits into a circuit board.

The problem with french cars is that 80% of them are diesel

it's not confortable enough.