Artificial Academy 2 General /aa2g/

Artificial Academy 2 General /aa2g/ #879
Ladyboy Edition

Welcome, this general is for the discussion of ILLUSION's Artificial Academy 2.

COPY ERROR MESSAGES WITH CTRL+C, PASTE THEM WITH CTRL+V INTO GOOGLE TRANSLATE. STOP ASKING US BEFORE DOING THAT. JUST CLICK THE WINDOW AND PRESS CTRL + C, IT WORKS.

For File Acquisition errors, do one of the following:
- switch all locale/system/region/date/time/everything settings to Japanese
- keep locale locale/system/region/everything settings and run with Applocale (Win7/Win8) or Locale Emulator (Win10)
Always run as admin.

>READ THE READMES OF EVERY MOD YOU DOWNLOAD. IT SOLVES 99% OF YOUR PROBLEMS.

>Information (CHECK BEFORE ASKING):
Main Site: illusion.jp/preview/jg2/index.html
FAQ Image Guide: i.imgur.com/FaWIWLn.jpg
Win10 FPS Issues? Use this: mega.nz/#F!IVA1HbwK!jZPRU9yFcCiKGGb5dokAog

>Downloads:
/aa2g/ Pre-Installed Game [Preferred]: tsukiyo.me/AAA/AA2.xml
AAUnlimited: github.com/aa2g/AA2Unlimited/releases
Manual Installation (For masochists, not recommended): pastebin.com/FgP7nFWH

>Character Cards [Database]:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1niC6g-Xd2a2yaY98NBFdAXnURi4ly2-lKty69rkQbJ0/edit#gid=2085826690

>Mods & More:
AA2 Pastebin: pastebin.com/BhpfXqHP
Recommended Mods Guide: pastebin.com/JNi75PCi
/aa2g/ Modding Reference Guide (Slot lists for Hair/Clothes/Faces, List Guides, and More):
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1gwmoVpKuSuF0PtEPLEB17eK_dexPaKU106ShZEpBLhg/edit#gid=1751233129

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

a.pomf.cat/hfxxtb.CT)
youtube.com/watch?v=__HBBf_eDLM
youtube.com/watch?v=EzPwD-qApeM
u.teknik.io/tw6w6.bmp
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

aloof a best, of the very very best!

Reply to this post with pictures of CARING

Do NOT reply to this post with pictures of NOT CARING

Happy third birthday to AA2!
Now post your class' retard.

caring.jpg

not caring.png

Good news, there's been two breakthroughs in H-spectating. Here's a cheat table (a.pomf.cat/hfxxtb.CT) and how it works:

1) I've found a way to switch between characters while they're in dialogue/screen changes/etc. There's actually been two addresses that needed to be changed for this, and not one (which is what most programs used when changing PC to a different character). To change between characters, note down the values of the addresses 1 and 2, and then manually switch PC (while you're in low polly if you're using a cheat method, or normally through the screen before going to school) and then note down the changed values, which are the values for your second character. Change back to original PC and go to school. Go and start talking with the character whose values you got, and change the values of the two address to the values of the second character. By the time conversation is over, you will walk out as the 2nd character, the PC will change to it.
2) I've found the address of a function that initiates h to the closest person you're standing to. When you're not in h, the value is 4294901760. To initiate h to the closest person, change it to 4294901761.

We can use this with AAU to spectate h (some user said he'll incorporate this, I don't do c++) in such a way:
-You go and in and interrupt h
-AAU changes the PC to one of the two fucking
-AAU changes the value of the address to 4294901761 and initiates them fucking
-AAU turns on H-Ai (this has to be added sparately, it'll allow h-ai in non-rape)
-AAU makes the original PC masturbate (still have to make this, but it's possible given that a trainer can do it)
-After the fucking ends, AAU switches back to the original PC, but H-ai actually ever ending needs to be added :^)

Note: The process needs to be called "AA2Play v12 FP v1.40a.exe" for the cheat table to work.

(Me)
basically I tried to fight a low-key black belt after I caught her fucking my girl behind my back
long story short I got my ass kicked, got broken up with not too long after, and had to deal with a swarm of people telling me to calm down

fuck yes

calm down

But caring is shit though?

ghwa... vath... cawin...

Is it possible to not see the subtitles about people eating lunch while you're trying to have fun in the hotel

Nice!

Nope. Subs are just displaying every event that's happening in your class. It isn't a smart enough system to know where the events are happening.

can you not

>179766162
They're worth it for second 2 and Kizumonogatari. Everything else beside these two were honestly weak. Remember to watch in production order and not chronological for the optimal experience

go to ezgif speed changer for sanic

Caring has a secret. A dark, dark secret...

AA1 aloof, right?

What secret is that?

"that."

she killed a man

youtube.com/watch?v=__HBBf_eDLM

put a gun against his head

MAMAAAAAAAAAAAA, LIFE HAS JUST BEGUN

>Kyoko
Show me QP

youtube.com/watch?v=EzPwD-qApeM

Looking forward to this one, user. Good luck with the info-gathering!
I haven't made QP [yet] and don't really have any interest in doing so. Next time I sit down to make an OJ I'm trying my hand at Kae.

Do any y'all have any persona eye textures? I haven't found them anywhere.

u.teknik.io/tw6w6.bmp
Closest I could find in my eye textures, f a m. I think I saw a Futaba card on the db before it went down, but I'm not sure if it had the texture included or not- if you find it, you'll probably find the texture. What're you planning to use 'em for?

Come to think of it, will NPCs ever have sex in private rooms? They can go to karaoke or restaurants on their own, I think, but never checked if they ever went to love hotels. Just wondering, because if not, then now I feel kinda bad for constantly interrupting them in the name of an appropriate school environment.

You're doing the lord's work

Yea they will have sex in private rooms too. But that requires them not to be lowest virtue.

I'm trying to make Sae Nijima since I can't find one that's already created.

Thanks a lot user, can't wait.

Aaaahhh. I'm looking forward to it, then- you should probably have some luck going through the eye packs in the pastebin, but I haven't gotten them so I can't say for sure. Still, good luck man. I'm in the neutral party in the P5 Waifu Wars, but I'm still looking forward to it.

>72/73 is easily my favorite face
>Just notice one eye is slightly higher than the other
Fucking FUCK

I've been meaning to make a Yuko at some point.
Just waiting to get over my sick.

I don't see it.

It's not. The highlight is rotated.

The eye on the right is a few pixels higher

whoa just like in real life!

But muh animus is supposed to be perfect

You're fucking high.

dont worry about perfection, by the looks of that picture you should try working on making a girl thats not ugly

>rotated

Nah

Where can I get the card for these two?

Is there a way of preventing AAU's auto-h from switching poses while in the pre-cumming animation? Sometimes it switches poses too fast blueballing whoever was about to cum.

I didn't even know that. H-ai just got even better.

use full sentences, user

?

Had some fun at the cinema earlier today

yuri is my hero

Did you cum on someones head?

Can the power of AAU fix this

subs are pointless, all you have to learn is like 5 japanese words to understand what npcs are asking. You can do it

Not at the moment. But you can join and devise a method to make it work properly.

Nice try but everyone knows you can't learn japanese.

>all you have to learn is like 5 japanese

What class? Who was the low-key blackbelt?

del

How does grumble work? Is getting higher percentage good or bad?

It converts points to dislike points. So if someone hates your guts, grumble is the only way to get them to talk to you.

If they like you, though, then you're just making them dislike you by doing that.

you need braces, one of your teeth is sticking out.

>wanting to fix moe
you fiend!

braces can be moe user

isn't it when they hate you, it changes the hate to dislike?

>braces can be moe
I can't think of an anime that had a character with braces...

How thick is too thick?

Thank you. I neglected one of the girls and now she might want to break up with me soon. I really like her so I would rather not see her die and get a happy ending instead.

ugly bitch

It's never too thicc

Tell her to stop feeding on alcoholics. Sh's clearly drunk.

That's actually cute.

This guy found out I was into girls and now he's trying to save my soul...

Any lads here know how to get this game running on my meme 3440x1440 resolution?

i want that redhead's card.

Trade me a cute boy card for it

I don't know what you consider cute

This

I don't know what you consider boy

The definition of cute is pretty universal.

ugh kittens are so repulsive

Try your best guess.