Zenkai no /llsifg/! >Current Events
JP: YouShiko Medfes (ending soon)
EN: NozoPana Chafes

>Download the Game (English/Japanese)
pastebin.com/rPdEjzEr
>Event Points Calculator
suyo.be/llsif/calc/
>Event Cutoff Predictor
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1gT26kLl2jAQGX9xn9VRAYwnk5gzKWpe-NkOJa7osI8Y/pubhtml?gid=648200897
>Team Builder
designedfor.sakura.ne.jp/nikuma-n/

>Infodump
docs.google.com/document/d/1rL8-DDw8pJVmMPf7V25vCkx8ulOXR74p_-Wz534S3og

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ruby_kurosawa__/status/874952253177647105
google.com/search?q=what time is it in japan
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

INCEST IS WINCEST

first for riko

Umi is love

>2011 anime
>BOKURA NO LIVE KIMI TO NO LIFE IN THE HOUSE TONIGHT

diabros, what do you want for S2? more ojou-sama or more DORK?

Cute sisters!

Thank God PDP aren't gays.

I love Nico.

DORK. Give me more DORK Dia.

This. Yurishitters are a special type of cancer. Yoshitkofags and Nickmack fags in particular.

remove mole

Reminder that in 10 days Fate/GO gets it's English release and will kill en llsif.

Nico loves you

So, setsuna is the real protag?

Do you really expect him to change? There's your problem then because you're expecting a retard to stop behaving like a retard, it's not happening. So for your own sake, ignore him. Because no matter how much you cry and kick he won't go away.

kys hetshitter

Just like Fire Emblem and Granblue did, right?

Why does yoshiko has 3 children?

Seems like it. I like her already

My cute daughter Rina-chan is cute! CUTE!

meant for

Yoshiko/Ruby Magical Girl Set when?

It might just be me but i think i saw some shades of pink from Chika's Hand on her idolized card i'm not sure but maybe i need to check my eyes again

the rhythm game mobage audience is significantly more casual than the average mobage player

>caring about Fateshit
Did Granblue have an official english release or was it just adding the english option in game?

Kissing you, Nico-chan.

>removing a beauty mark

>riko v2

It's either Ruby or You. Kanan already had her UR recently. I personally think it's You because of the marbles next to Chika.

all mobage games are casual by default

twitter.com/ruby_kurosawa__/status/874952253177647105

That's gay, Maki.

Riko had a demon symbol on her book and it wasn't Yoshiko. but i hope your right

yoshiko v2

YOU are arguing me.
I asked a simple question. Not about change or solutions. "Why is he so retarded"? that's all, "why?". It is you defending his rampage.
It is you.

I don't know, bugs and flies are annoying: don't we wish to stop them?

OH YES!
DOKI DOKI sunshine

Not to mention Love Live is especially casual within the rhythm game genre.

I don't defend him though, all I said is that complaining about him only make him worse than he already is.
Bugs and flies are easy to ignore too btw.

look at this

For magnets

How many hours left until the half of the cyber set?

google.com/search?q=what time is it in japan

post cute canon

That is far from my question.

Cute friends!

You're a big boy, you should be able to figure it out.

Sorry, I assumed you had half a brain.

To Suwa Nanaka:
The first time I saw you was in an video of Aqours' first single event. I had joined the Love Live community pretty late. μ's had already disbanded and the Sunshine's anime had already aired. But even then I, an inexperienced fan who was still relatively new to Aqours, was still captured by the charms and personalities of the characters and their seiyuus. Especially you being among the prominent ones.
I had never really liked Kanan at first. She had too little screentime in the anime and what little I did see of her was that bitter, post-Tokyo failure aspect of her personality. However as I continued to watch you and your interactions with the other members of Aqours, I slowly grew to like and appreciate Kanan a lot more. You helped bring out the lovable aspects of Kanan's personality.
Of course, that isn't to say that I only see Kanan when I look at you. You and her may be really similar in a lot of areas, but at the end of the day, you are still your own person. I've learned to love those quirky bits that make up your personality, such as your eternal love for Hidamari Sketch and your outward display of affection towards everyone you love. It would be nice if you never changed those parts that make you who you are. I think that you have one of the best singing voices out of Aqours. In my opinion, this is one of the reasons why Kanan was voted.
I could go on and on about how great a person you are, but that would take too much time. You're a busy person, and in the end I'm just a fan who is all the way from another country. But even so, my admiration for you is just as real as everyone else's! Despite all this, I hope these earnest feelings will reach you. I hope you and the rest of Aqours will have an opportunity to come visit my country, the Philippines, soon. Most importantly, thank you for taking the time to read this letter. if it'll even reach you that is. I will continue to support you in your future endeavors.
Sincerely, a fan

Suwawa a shit.

Piece of shit flipniggers

>kemenfags have mental issue

Congrats, you just made the list.

Wow that's way more sappy than the letter I sent her.

What time will it come out then?

Google the first line, he just copied some facebook post.

>Tfw can't add anything

People need to make more cringe posts about expressing their love for their raibu

>some people saying that yoshiko's cards are out of character

How do you describe Yoshiko (not yohane)?

One word: shit

Any FRAMESPAM fans?

She's a good girl.

normal highschool girl

Cute magnets

Autistic, and so are her fans.

Was that the famous Chaser's one? lol or was it the one from the falseflaggers pic?

cute, and so are her fans.

I always see her as cheerful girl and friendly.

It has a custom filename so maybe it was chaser's

Nico best wife

cute gays

Pls do not ever dare to ruin aikyan name you cringy otaku fuckers
although i'm curious too

same.

Tonight's gf is brought to you by Ohara Hotels & Resorts

used to get many tickets... until about yesterday....
5 gold... no tickets...

the fuck happened

How many others do we have?

Cute canon

Don't forget this one

All of the hags.
This is the first flop.

Yoshiko is a bit difficult to read, especially across canons. In SIF she seems to have a very high opinion of herself, almost narcissistic, much like Dia. However, in the anime she is shown to be quite self conscious and worries about what other people think about her. Feels like she has ADHD, she has a hard time staying focused and paying attention and is always fidgeting or doing something for attention. I hope she gets an arc in S2 because her character confuses me.

All the 1st years need an arc. They were ignored for the 2nd year and 3rd year drama.

it really isn't that confusing though

She's just fucking autistic.

This. just please Sunrise. all 3 of them need an arc separately

Confusing was a bad word there, what I mean to say was I want her character to be more clear and less shallow, and I want to see the more serious and deeper side of her character and not just the comic relief.
inb4 >love live >deep characters

>All the 1st years need an arc. They were ignored
what exactly are you hoping to see from an arc? i don't feel like any of them really need that much more

Holding hands with Riko

Thank goodness PDP aren't gays.

>1st year drama
no please

They don't need drama. Something like the Rin episode in S2 where their character is expanded upon is fine. I like all the 1st years a lot, but they're the only ones in the anime that are 1D meme characters.

They deserve more screen time, the 2nd and 3rd years are fucking trash.

Her introduction and her character seems to be just for her gimmics 2bh.

I'm fine with PDP being hetshit.

Anyone knows how to extract side stories from the game?

>thinking anyone around here knows how to do anything remotely useful

yes