pastebin.com/cmGEBGdc
pastebin.com/Gv5vnQi0

>/fog/ Asset and Mod Repository
>Mods & Rips etc:
pastebin.com/q5ryvSZc

>GUNetwork
>Rips (Primarily for NV):
drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/0B45SllNAhiQscHhxR28tZ1FwNTA

>How to Convert Skyrim / Oblivion / NV / FO3 etc. Models to FO4 & Bodyslide Guide:
pastebin.com/MWEPKj5m

Pre-War thread:

cait

Truly, life is endless suffering.
Update removes cages and doors from that room. Figured users could add them back with Homemaker or some shit if they wanted.
Hey Train, would changing max level to something like 999 just mean that enemies and settlers there will level with the player up to 999?

a shit :^)

If they're leveled, yes. Mind you I think encounter zones lock in at the level you visit them in Fallout 4.

Third for get the fuck out shitwiz, no one wants you here.

please calm down

oh shit son dont do it. I did a lvl 999 playthru. the bullet sponge effect even on very easy is not ok..... go to glowing sea and spend 20mins fighting 1 ghoul.

makes things interesting tho and the drops really seemed over the top for me but eh that bullet sponge effect.

not train just an user who's tried that

Did you also remove them from the other rooms?

Can't you just set it at 0 and hit Match PC Below Minimum Level for it to max out at the player's level?

Alright. Thanks.
Nth for kill yourself and save the world some resources, you autistic waste of a human soul.

>Nth for kill yourself and save the world some resources, you autistic waste of a human soul.
You are enraged.

Thank you for referring to him constantly as shitwiz, it makes it easy to filter you.

>game has no melee weapons
>vanilla gauss rifle a shit
>new paid mods system adds a bunch of these

its almost as bad as half the dlc being workshit that should have been in vanilla

you just fucked up

Move over BDF, there's a new squad in town! The TWDF, and they are hot on his dick!

I hear you loud and clear.
All objects and litter are removed from every room. The whole place is a blank slate. The only items remaining are the corpse and prototype in the vault, the loot chest, the magazine, and the stuff in the elevator room/donut shop. You sure that will work to match the NPCs to player level?
Mildly irked, honestly. This general has enough spam.
>vanilla gauss rifle a shit
I really want that Creation Club version. Nexus version when?
Shit, it's you again.

Jesus fuck off you child

What's stopping someone from taking a mod from Creation Club and posting it in a mega?

>people bitch for days about paid mods 2.0
>but fine with scatwiz hanging about
>even though he is cashing in on mods
I never understand fog.

Do you think bitching at him is going to do anything about it? Whining at Bethesda never accomplishes anything, so why would it work here?

People are idiots, user.

Also, do coursers use synth grenades at any point in the game?

>One is a giant corporation
>the other is some turbo faggot loner
Hmmm I wonder :^)

Whatever, man. Do whatever you want. I'm just telling you it won't mean anything.
Pretty sure I've seen a few using them. They aren't all that useful to be honest. I don't think they actually level.

>You sure that will work to match the NPCs to player level?
That's what I read in the CK wiki.

Also: Supply lines seem to be working now, even though assigning still isn't :-/

How would the world look like after 200 years? Would it look the way it currently is or will there be more greenery everywhere.

Also there's this one mod that essential adds Far Harbor's perma-fog to the Commonwealth. Would that be realistic? I'm trying to make the world seem as real as I can

>it won't do anything
>except that if a quality modder drops out of the CC due to pressure they won't have mods to sell
Maybe this hingesd on excrementwiz not being a shitlord, but it's better then appealing to Beth.

>due to pressure
Meh, if you're talking about idiots raging at me, that's nothing new.

>They aren't all that useful to be honest.
More that I want them for cannon fodder that the courser sends out. It seems like there's a script that makes him spawn them in randomly at least, but it never works.

SO why are you okay with being such a jew sellout? Is it just all about the money? Cause obviously it's not the community.

Wait nvm, assigning IS working. Just wasn't working with the plants I placed earlier.

Now the only thing missing is a map marker. Let me know if you figure it out.

Alright. I'll give it a shot. And I don't know how much all that will matter once this new update comes out. I don't actually know how it will work for someone with a settlement already created. I'd guess your objects should remain, but the people might disappear. Just be aware.
IRL? Plenty of green. Look at the Chernobyl Exclusion Zone. I doubt the Far Harbor radioactive fog would be realistic, but regular fog is probably pretty common for Boston.
I doubt he'll drop out of CC because some shitters on Veeky Forums were mean to him.
I know there's mods that increase the amount of spawns for signal grenades. Maybe each could spawn three or four of them? Also, I am completely unsurprised there's a broken script for that. It seems like Bethesda always leaves stuff like that in their games. I honestly wonder if some of the developer's do it on purpose, hoping we'll fix it. I don't quite think it's a corporate directive to leave it in.

I wanted to work with Bethesda. Pretty simple, and they've offered a ton of resources and direct support. Don't really need the money, I'm rich anyway.

Nothing, but that won't change anything.

PC is like 20% of the market. The other 80% are consoles. I, and Trainwiz, can tell you from experience that console downloads exceed Nexus downloads by a fucking crazy amount.

Example?

My Plasma caster mod on Nexus - 7500 unique downloads
My Plasma caster mod on Xbox Bethnet - 33,200 downloads

I dunno about Trainwiz but if it were me, I wouldn't care if my mods were pirated on PC. The real money would be coming from PS4 and Xbone players. And who gives a fuck about them? Let them pay. Let it be a lesson to them to stop buying Bethesda games on consoles.

So do you see this as an in to getting a job with the company? Because previous track records show they don't think very highly of modders.

Console users just aren't interested in PC gaming, for various reasons.

Never expect consumers to make logical decisions.

They got to fucking Buffscale, too. What the fuck.

>greenery
irl? tons

in game/lore
mostly none, but it depends on local happenings

the only reason theres foliage in the wasteland is from

>escaped vault 22 mutant plants
>vault city having a geck
>harold being an fev mutant with mutant trees/spores
>rare mutant vegetation on the east coast

Buff pls... don't do this. You were doing so much good recently!

Fastest way to level up in FO4?

I honestly don't blame Trainwiz and Buff for being okay with this. I dislike the idea of paying for mods, but I know I'd be signing right up if I had the skills to profit off the new system.

crafting shit

Kill stuff
do quests
build stuff
play the game

This is already a job with the company. If you mean a salaried employment, that'd be nice too but I'm already a designer at a studio that I enjoy.

Yes, thats what I mean. The job you have now is more akin to temporary employment with them. I doubt they'd keep you around if you weren't putting out content. Nothing personal, I doubt they'd keep anyone around that wasn't pulling weight.

I'm just trying to see your big play at this. It would make sense if you are using this as an out to try and get on the staff that makes either the next es or fo.

I don't want to pry into things you can't talk about, but you work for a game dev?

>tfw you will never be a good enough modder that people would pay for your mods

Looks like everything is working on my version right now. Since we followed the same guide it should work for you as well :-)

>The job you have now is more akin to temporary employment with them

Yes, that's what a contractor is.

>It would make sense if you are using this as an out to try and get on the staff that makes either the next es or fo.

I get to dictate official content on relatively my own terms and have professional asset creators bring that to fruition as a product.

Yeah. Good money too.

Radiation is either super dangerous and short-lived or less dangerous and longer-lived. The greenery would be there. Politically, the world would probably be much further along, too. Charles Martel was born 210 years after the fall of Rome, for example, and Mohammad was quite dead by that time. Depopulation is kinda an unknown - it's not ever happened to the scale of nuclear war that I'm aware.

But it's a game, enjoy it for what it is. Magic radiation and all. (Or don't, I don't actually care)

Good to hear. Currently grappling with the quest portion of stuyk's guide, but hopefully everything works out.

Making fucking WHAT Elishitnora

pic related; right choice

>using the smiley with a carat nose

I'm not in the program. I recently found out that I could actually submit some of the rigged monsters that I make to the program, though. Like, its against the rules to add previously free mods, but when they said new assets I figured that meant all new textures, meshes, etc. So theoretically I could make stuff like cybernetic deathclaws using in game assets and pitch it to them. If I wanted.

I'm a bit on the fence about it. Thinking about the pros and cons. The cons would be of course people flipping out and shitting everywhere but lets face it, that happens to me anyway. I guess it would just give fuel to the people that already dislike me so nothing would likely even change. And also I hear Bethesda breathes down your neck the ENTIRE time and its basically more of a job than a hobby, can't be dependent on DLC (to my knowledge), and so on and so on. Whenever an opportunity like this arises I see people left and right make lots of money. I'd like to buy a house rather than pay rent to a landlord for one thing. I dunno how much they pay though. I also don't think Bethesda would let me in the program, I mean, I guess I could rig some monsters up but they'd probably want more than that to whatever it was I was making. Also contracts and shit, I dunno. I was sorta cooking up in my head an idea about a settlement made FEV lab with brand new versions of each wasteland creature to make via gassing them with FEV in special chambers. I'd have to do this without DLC assets though. Could be hard without them

I mean, thats kinda how I see it. I don't like the idea of paid mods desu. I wouldn't give two fucks if /fog/ pirated anything I put there, if it got accepted. I'd still be making money from the console crowd. And its not that I'm greedy, its that I could really use that money. I also already have a job, and not hoping to become rich JUST from that like, say, DDproductions. I'd essentially be working two jobs.

>people thought there would be legitimate curation

fucking kek,

>make shitty house mods with 90% statics
>self insert meme shit
>use other peoples assets
>reeeeeees at anyone who is for the use of modders resources

>Buffscale has been corrupted as well

FUCK DRAINWIZ AND FUCK MEME MODDERS

I'm surprised she was allowed into the program desu

I guess everything she makes will be settlement related

Any Creation Club piracy yet?

Generally I'd say go for it, but ya gotta be careful with contracts. And I suppose there is the potential for them to not accept you.
I am genuinely curious what Elianora would even make. All her shit for Fallout is decorating homes. I think her Skyrim stuff was original, though.

I haven't signed any contracts with my own blood to Todd Howard yet, user

So, what does Elianora actually look like IRL? No fucking way she's anything like that picture.

>yet

The decorating homes stuff is probably what would be put up for sale.

If they allow Elianora to be in the fucking club, then that makes me feel like a shoo-in with anything I wanted to make.

Figured out how to make the map marker work:
View SwitchboardExt on the Render Window
Place a MapMarker on the donut shop
Select Marker Data and activate Can Travel To
(also choose the icon of the map marker under "Type")
In Linked Ref reference an XMarkerHeading in the Switchboard (this is where the player will be placed when they fast travel here)

>then that makes me feel like a shoo-in with anything I wanted to make
you're actually for this shit aren't you

Neato.
Lol, yeah. If redecorating qualifies as Bethesda Quality(tm) work, then anything you put out should be enough.
I hope he does it just to make you angry.

Like I said, I'm on the fence. I'm not a greedy man, I'd like to actually get nice money on this though. Like I said I'm not unemployed, I already have a job, but after my bills, rent, insurance, food, etc etc I'm only left with maybe $120ish dollars a month. Add a car on top of that that likes to have big expensive problems with it every other month, this shit gets real damn tempting.

If you had the talents to do some of this stuff, I'm sure you'd also at least consider it.

>tfw when you won't lead the minutemen to raid the tute with codsworth in tow
>you won't battle to father, taking all the hurt you can and getting the MM through unscathed
>You won't give preston that final order to nuke the tute, and leave you behind
>tfw you and codsworth won't get to finally be with your son and nora in the afterlife
What is this sadness!

>even /ourlads/ are hopping on the paid DLC train even though they don't agree with it because they get paid
Pack it in boys, Jews won

>the tute

they always win

>I already have a job, but after my bills, rent, insurance, food, etc etc I'm only left with maybe $120ish dollars a month. Add a car on top of that that likes to have big expensive problems
Its called real life, faggot
Stop being a jew

Well, courser crusher is done scriptwise (though needs some testing and tweaks), and same on the other fronts.
It's close to being done, I just need to work out some parts of the shield effects I don't like. They're pretty clever though, I took a swing at one and he teleported out of the way right before my hit landed.

>this mesage
AAAAHHHHHHHH
I'm really fucking eager to play with that gun.

$150 a month just to blow on whatever sounds like good money to me.

noice

its a shame really that modders have to add in all the cool shit like this because they didn't do it themselves

All ESPs do that, they're not errors so you don't have to work.

My mods do that all the time. Probably not a bad sign. Skyrim used to do that just loading fucking DLC.

Man, when I first saw that gun, I didn't say anything but. Is it supposed to look like a butthole?

The gun looks neat anyway.

I guess. With my tax return money and savings I thought about getting a new computer. I'd like to own a house one day though. And if a landlord decides to change rent you either pay or leave.

>Is it supposed to look like a butthole?

Sorry I mean that circle thing

Shiiiet

>FO3
>open the GECK
>a gorillion warnings

>FNV
>open the geck
>no warnings

>FO4
>open the CK
>a gorillion warnings

Somehow I always knew that you had issues being a real adult Buff, but I never quite knew how bad it was.

Thanks. I figured that was the case, given the 500+ errors on startup, but it was worth mentioning.

Is that other user with the Switchboard settlement still here? How do you feel about removing all the double doors from the place? The lights tend to clip through them and it might make the place feel more open.

>anytime it rains everything turns white and I cant see shit
whats causing this, the only things I've done is get shadowboost and subtle enb

halp

I am and I wouldn't do that. Pretty sure those can be removed through the workshop anyway.
Also: How are they clipping?
Can't you just disable shadows for the lights?

Is it one the ground only, or just like a white filter over your screen? Either way, try disabling Wetness in the options.

its everywhere, I'll dick around with it now. I think I enabled wetness in the configurator mod

At least I don't mooch off the government or live with my parents. There's a fucking Veeky Forums guide somewhere showing how to prove to the government you can't function in society (by faking autism or other mental disorders) so they give you free money. That's just pathetic in my opinion.

And unlike 90% of the people that live in my town, I actually have health and car insurance. There's like a gorillion Mexicans down here. When one of their five kids get sick, they don't take them to the doctor. Oh no, thats expensive. They take them to the drug store and ask the pharmacists or other workers there what to give their sick kid. And if they run into your car and bust a headlight, they'll try to explain to you, via their 11 year old translators, how its "Not that much damage". I'm sure these people could lead normal fucking lives if they only had one kid.

Meh

>teleports behind me, goes into overcharged mode, and one shots me with a bash

Good stuff.

nah she looks like a fucking alien tranny

I need pics

heh, nothing personnel kid

this, I want to suffer more than I already do playing this game.

Ah, just ignore it. I suppose it doesn't matter if the light shines through the door or not, considering it'll almost always be open anyways.

agreed,... keep hearing bout this entitled twat and no clue what she looks like. I knew the moment I saw her avatar or whatev it was nothing like her irl it's just her showing the world how wpretty she thinsk she is.

so someone post pics of this girlie so I can go hah aight

If you want to work with Bethesda you will have to keep your racially charged outbursts to yourself. First warning.

Aaah, you mean that. Yeah I had that problem and I honesly don't even want to bother fixing it, haha.

Also: those floors and walls are a pain in the ass to replace ;-;

I now feel bad for making fun of the obviously mentally impaired.

I think that about rounds it out for the Courser abilities. I gotta set up the special ones but otherwise their abilities and weaponry are all in for the most part
So far their new abilities are
>Teleportation around and out of the way of the player, use it randomly or to avoid attacks
>Some randomization of behavior, some use stealth boys, others are more aggressive and don't
>overcharged mode (indicated by a blue glow), which gives them extremely tough armor and makes their bashes deadly, but lowers their speed, lasts only a short while
>have a chance to gain a speed boost at low health, negating the part of overcharged mode
>will throw out synth grenades at low health

The two named coursers (Z2 and X4) get their own special abilities (Z2 teleports around the room and leaves synths in his place, X4 and his boyfriend are always in overcharged mode and swap between modes. They can also switch places via teleporting).

I feel like I want to remove their ranged weapons during overcharged mode and swap it with an institute baton, so the "run away" part becomes clearer.