op.gg/champion/swain/statistics/mid
op.gg/champion/swain/statistics/top
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

as many times as it takes for what?

Draven!!!
Support is okay!!!
plat here i come!!

>Want to play Ahri but too scared to make plays

What?! What the fuck happened? What did you guys do?

I WILL BREED THE LUNARI ANYWAY

>Leona X Diana. This is the future liberals want.
What did he mean by this.

>going full on suppslut

so thats why you like draven huh? you want someone more submissive than you are! I get it now

>Intended Diana to be homosexual
>intended
>intended
NOT CANON BOYS! DIANA STILL LUSTS FOR THAT FAT NIGGER DICK!!

IronStylus, former Riot employee, creator of both Diana and Leona, said that during development, Diana was intended to be gay

I had a Draven support today, what is with this? Oh I push them over a bit from far away, holy crap

vg vs vg NA, need 6
password vidya

I thought the whole lesbian thing was fandom

I'm not a liberal but I'm ok with leona x diana

gumi you could be diamond if you really tried... don't sell yourself short, plat's for shitters like me

the bronze shitter duo will NOT be joining, we're having trouble with the shitting part due to Gumi and Style renovating our anal cavities and putting our economy back to Soviet Russia level s of bad

Recently (like past 3 or 4 months) there was a twitter post about a muslim woman on a bus in the UK with the description "this is the future liberals want" and people were like "yeah that's not bad at all" so they turned it around into mentioning pretty normal things with the "the future liberals want" phrase.

Also Galio isn't broken guy in the old thread. Bitch about Zac if anything.

I honestly prefer women in full armor than sluts, so I kind of miss that from the parrot

for me to not be called a homo

but youre gay for grey? how is that not homo?

Thanks for playing guys, I know you got utterly destroyed but just know that we appreciate you!

who /manlytop/ here

>playing dario chopman without ghost

I do not tolerate cowardice

how do i make friends?

I take Soraka top and lose myself in pleasure as 9 men harass and beat on me.

>Support Kayle

Y/N?

How do I stop being hard on myself when I'm trying to learn? How do I control my emotion?

Did karma get better?

This was confirmed a while ago, OP user. Why are you bringing it back up?

no it was really fucking obvious

not gay for grey, grey hates me

disgusting

never play best girl ever again

lol we actually had a lot of fun, we're just taking a break to grind key frags and IP. Gonna get back to ranked soon to grind out of the trench and hopefully hit silver. Thanks for having us!

>Redemption cucked by tanks and is now a 2nd or 3rd item buy, even more mandatory than old Locket now when added with other items.
>Zeke's shifted to a damage item for tanks
>Locket scales with bonus health
>Banner has its huge mana pool removed for shitty health regen and gets Point Runner cause "muh seige". Might as well buy fucking Zeke's amiright?
>Abbysal Mask is now a decent mana item.
An okay patch

What should I do with my life anons.
I don't have any education and any money I do have will run out in a few months. I don't want to work at walmart for the rest of my life but it aint looking good.

woah for real? what happened I thought you two were the dynamic homo duo?

>first time Fiora dancing around Yasuo
>our bot loses so we lose
Yeah nice champ

Most.
Alpha.
Champ.

Cute couple = perfect couple.

nigga who are you I have never been in a dynamic homo duo

>there are people who STILL deny Graves x Twisted Fate
>there are people who STILL deny Vi x Caitlyn
>there are people who ACTUALLY fell for the whole "Taric is pansexual" cop-out from Riot
>there are people who ACTUALLY fell for the whole "Jhin is asexaul" cop-out from Riot

I bet you take tp fag

Tahm Kench players need to die.

jhin is asexual though

No need to be mean.

I was here when you were posting homo ranked games with him as your duo

I only have success with Kayle as support.

give me a swain build I will be able to feel right at home with as a top main playing mid

Yeah sure.
Everything from his manner of speech to his walk animations say otherwise.

Sona is so fucking good, I feel really bad about the time I kept diving away from my Sona in the beginning. It was a DJ Sona too but I just got so mad she wasn't Janna at the time

He pretty much builds the same thing.
op.gg/champion/swain/statistics/mid
op.gg/champion/swain/statistics/top

Normal games are pointless. Stop playing them.

Jhin is actually artsexual.

rumia ily

Videogames are pointless. Stop playing them.

those were not homo ranked games just friendly duo as friends and it was only a few games

>there are reditors in this general who ACTUALLY think you cant be friends/colleagues without being gay
>there are reditors in this general who actually think their stupid headcannons are worth more than ACTUAL riot confirmation on these kinds of things

>>>

>when shaco does this well with flash and insists its better than ignite

not like all shacos plat + take it xp

ive been playing him a lot and i dont know why he needs % hp damage

I get it on singed flip, because its long cd and high mana, but this shit on galio and before on poopy is retarded balance decision.

Braum is op now you heard it here first
The synergy between Knight's vow, Zeke's Convergence, Stoneplate, Locket, Stoneborn Pact, and Braum's kit is insane
Who needs redemption when you can give your entire team a 2khp shield and their autos heal them for 200 each

>no champion with a flashbang

Explain this, lolbabs.

The only thing holding her back is Riot destroying support mana pools and the fact that her can be shitty.
Late game ardent censer Sona is aids

late xth for breast metal waifu

Life is pointless. Stop living it

so what happened?

i chose to play ranked duo queue games with an IRL friend instead of with him and he deleted me on everything

get the fuck out mccree fag

Life is pointless. Keep living it.

IT'S HIGH NOOOOOOON

>I'm not a liberal
kys hick

>the farm of literally everybody that isn't Shaco

you realize all this means is that thayre going to remove the movespeed from most lethality items and slap it all onto duskblade right?

and while theyre at it will probably throw some pity buffs to EoN ?

>tfw no gf with Sona-sized tits

I want comfort.

You're delusional if you think that Riot doesn't want to make GravesxTF and VixCait canon.

Pretty sure the only thing that's holding them back from doing such are their corporate Chinese overlords.

>late game teamfight ensues
>all I can see is chaos and health bars
>can't tell who's who
How do I fix this?

Fuck my fucking ass I forgot the image again

>choose taliyah apc, which I've been doing really well with
>mid and jungle start freaking the fuck out, flaming me hard and crying and shit
>win lane but lose the game because top lane and jungle fed illaoi and our mid couldn't farm for fucking shit

i cant cs "normally" unless im on tryndamere

>over 3000 wins
>over 3000 loses
what the fuck is wrong with you

she's incredibly good at making sure gank targets become dead targets now.

hold on to ult for after their flash and claim your tendies

Why did Thunderlords stop being a thing on ADCs?

I hate how every patch they try to make this game more and more league of supports.
Why the fuck would you buff athene's and not nerf shit like ardent. Are you kidding me?

because some burst damage is not good against anything tanky

instead you get 64 free AD or whatever from fervor and apply even better dps for F R E E

Id say hes an asshole for that but I do that aswell, if someone has a full group they always play with I dont wanna play games with them only to have them blow me off when their real friends show up

oh well

Would you?

I just hate draft so much

This is Braum! He's a big guy! Say something nice about him!

Fervor used to be garbage because riot had to make sure midbabs were satisfied first with winning every game 1v9 and then they buffed fervor when 90% of every game was everyone going thunderlords which just pointed this out to everyone.

why is this graves so tanky wtf

Started in S1 in highschool, now I'm a single student and it was my main game for most of the time.

He's literally useless. Go fuck a goat.

He would be a cool dad or uncle; no doubt about it.

I just tried ardent but it didn't seem much better than cup of blood, maybe the game didn't last long enough

so high elo starts in silver 2 or so?

Why is she so perfect bros?
It's by far her worst role. Don't do it.

this

in some countries being gay is still considered an ABOMINATION NOOOOO!

so Riot will never admit to things like Cait x Vi
or Vayne possibly being a Lesbo

>silver 2
>high elo

Why is Leona such a garbage support?

The new Zekes will be amazing on him same with knight's vow.

>biting bait this obvious

>lethality mf is still busted
thank god

Oh and the new big shield locket too.

mid elo (the only respectable elo) starts at gold 5 and ends at gold 5

the only difference between a silver and a gold is a valuable exclusive skin, and the only difference between a gold and a master is an icon, past that season the border is gone

>try playing aurelion sol after a year
>get dicked on

why did i expect this to be easy

MF main here

im dreading the upcoming rune rework, free 24 lethality and deathfire touch are leaving and its going to leave a HUGE dent in my damage