Mass Effect General- /meg/

Jaal's Feet Are For Amputation ONLY! Edition.

>MASS EFFECT ANDROMEDA VIDEO PASTEBIN:
pastebin.com/nzHengz9

>MEG's updated Pastebin
pastebin.com/ehq8JjR2

>Femtur Pastebin:
pastebin.com/MEdWcTu9

>MegSev adventures:
MegSev dot blogspot dot com

>All previous Collages that we know of:
imgur.com/a/FSJBQ

>Patch 1.08 has dropped [but for some reason combat balance changes aren't applying to SP despite what the notes say]
blog.bioware.com/2017/06/06/mass-effect-andromeda-patch-1-08-notes/
blog.bioware.com/2017/06/07/patch-1-08-combat-balance-updates/

Previous thread:
Remember to stay vigilant and report BT posters.

Other urls found in this thread:

orig14.deviantart.net/1d5c/f/2017/164/2/a/mushiness__shepley__by_forever_in_a_day-dbcjsb9.png
youtu.be/1m6--1CPf0w
youtu.be/VjQ2t_yNHQs
imgur.com/Zs9OscZ
youtube.com/watch?v=oJ5waeCv5lk&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

gigi-chan best waifu

Nth for rude OP

Sara's a Muslim?

>the religion of Autism

What if we mix Jaal's severed feet with this? Good for soup, yes?

DELET.

orig14.deviantart.net/1d5c/f/2017/164/2/a/mushiness__shepley__by_forever_in_a_day-dbcjsb9.png

SAW-ry.

we keep trying to delete the angara

NO

Live

nth for handsome

What about the other LI's? I know that for Vetra/Jaal it's "Except Vetra/Jaal. But he/she is special."

Can't make a cancerous OP and expect people to post here. /dag/ has the same problem

fuck off /dag/

>Can't make a cancerous OP and expect people to post
ignoring for a minute how retarded that is, what would you say makes the OP cancerous

He is probably talking about the picture. That's my guess.

I ain't doing anything

How is it more cancerous than the other Jaal OPs?

>this OP
>cancerous
My God, how thin of a skin do you need to have?
>>>/tumblr/

Get a room, you two

I think it's the same for everyone.

>25 posts in 3.5 hours
Are we finally dead?

Yes. You should stop coming here.

Clapistan is asleep

Once you're here, you're here forever.

There is no leaving.

You can check out anytime you like.

But you can never leave.

you'd like that, wouldn't you

>implying you can leave /meg/
How new are you?

Did anyone even play as Logic/Professional Ryder. I might give it a shot next time but I dunno, Ryder doesn't feel like that kind of guy

Logical is okay, but professional is a shit.

Like it even matters

I've only seen Tumblr use a Logical/Prodessional Ryder when they're trying to make their perfect military husbando, who always has the slicked back with shaved sides hairstyle, they dream about fucking

I played largely as an emotional / professional Ryder once and it tended to make sense generally. I'd imagine logical / professional would make you sound borderline autistic though.

>another thread
>still no vorcha LIs

Logical/Professional Scooter is Conrad Verner tier of Shepard-like behavior. Especially with this "always high" voice.

>re porthing mastur rayce
hughmon heer y wud u doo zat?

Harsh

>A drink is just a drink.
>You drink it until you get drunk, then keep drinking until you're sober again.

>Or so you thought.

>Walking down to your table, two beers in hand, you pass a trio of patrolmen from the 2-7, giving them a nod of acknowledgement.
>You place the dextro glass before your seated partner before taking your own.
>Glowing neon lights from the bar accentuate the right side of her face, particularly her mandible and angled cheekplate, while leaving the left side in near darkness.
>She expresses her gratitude. Without another word, you lightly grip glass and stare off into the liquid, watching the delicate bubbles rise and become lost among the fluffy cap of the drink.
>After a long silence, she begins to speak, her volume low and tone soft.
>She recounts her days in boot camp where she learned the most valuable lesson of her life.

>"The partner's responsibility to the other goes beyond the field."
>She asks about what's bothering you
>Ah, now's she's assuming too much.
>A rookie mistake.

>You can't blame her; she's only a junior detective and you've only been acquainted with her for only a couple of weeks.

(1/2)

(2/2)

>You describe the general details of your life to her.
>Only child, military family, parents gone for months at a time, served as a sniper in the armed forces.
>You grew used to working and being alone. Nobody to hold your hand through thick and thin, the bad and the good times.

>Solitude was your only companion.

>You explain that nothing is really wrong, that being reclusive is how you normally function.
>She bows her head in understanding.
>A wave of emotion impacts you as you realize that she is the first person to display genuine concern for your well being. It nearly knocks the air out of your lungs.
>Before she can apologize for assuming, you thank her.
>You can make out her eyes darting around, from object to object, until they come to rest, looking directly at yours.
>"If you ever need anything, Loo..."
>She trails off, her sentence interrupted by your hand suddenly resting in her palm.
>Her mandibles twitch a little before spreading out, gaze fixed on your hand. She doesn't pull back.
>You give her hand a squeeze.
>She looks back at you, then closes her hand.

>Sometimes a drink is just a drink.
>But with her, it's much more.

That's probably it for this story, no more followups unless I think of some other stuff I can write about. I had some trouble coming up with content for this one, so it may be subpar. Nevertheless, feedback is extremely appreciated. Thanks in advance, /meg/.

Glad to see you did make a followup and did very well by it too. It would be too bad if there weren't more with these characters as the greentexts seem a bit preliminary, but they can stand on their own, as they are, all the same. I hope you write more for us either way.

Anyone else moderately pissed that you can't romance SAM? Objectively speaking, he's the only one that's good enough for Ryder

That's good shit user.
Don't feel pressured to create. Still,
though, I think you've got a knack for it.

bampu

I would like to apologize for some things I posted in the previous thread while I was intoxicated.

same

Why are turians so sexy, male or female?

spoiler: they aren't

Good stuff as always, user. Looking forward to whatever you decide to write next.

Dedy

I didn't give you permission to die

youtu.be/1m6--1CPf0w

We've had a good ride.

The Destroyer in ME3 multiplayer also had a shoulder-mounted weapon. Although, that was a single missile launcher, I think, not a grenade launcher firing small rocket-propelled grenades.

Yup.

gotham isn't in ashes yet

DO YOU WANT IT TO BE?

they expect one of us in the wreckage, brother

Here's Neill Blomkamp's new short film.
>youtu.be/VjQ2t_yNHQs
I think it's pretty cool. Obviously, the CGI doesn't look perfect, but it's alright.

Reminder that Femshep is Bestshep and Liara is best waifu.

go to sleep, autist

Don't respond to him.

>him

Hey, you! Yeah, you. Your waifu is fucking SHIT.

it doesn't matter if you respond to him or not. we've learned that lesson for the last year or so.

pretty cute

>page 9 surfing
how I missed it

Do you think Scott and Vetra would adopt both a turian and a human child whose parents were lost during the arrival in Andromeda?

imgur.com/Zs9OscZ
>Jaal loves Sara!

This strumpet? She's the only waifu in the original trilogy who can give you human children. Chew on that.

I think Vetra has had her fill of rasing kids after the whole Sid debacle. I could see Scoot being a father figure to Sid but I'm pretty sure adoption is out of the question.

remove immediatelly, Jaal is for the meat grinder only!

Jaal is for Sara's loving embrace only!

Why not Hurians?

Latexfu soon!

Kelly?

to this day this still makes me mad we don't have a scene for vetra
youtube.com/watch?v=oJ5waeCv5lk&feature=youtu.be

Cloaca fags are the worst

Wait a sec, was Ashley infertile or something?

>FADE TO BLACK
makes me happy to see you fags mad

No, he's just forgetting her or assuming she's dead.

No such thing

What if Shepard is infertile? Pretty sure the IM didn't make the Lazarus team put much effort in making sure he can make babies.

She's a man, baby

Tim said they needed the real Commander Shepard, the true Commander Shepard, without any additives or outside tinkering. They needed him to be the best. Shep can't truly be Shep unless he's thinking with his dick, which is an inherently reproductive instinct.

That's cause you're not a forward thinker.

Very nice, thanks. I think you've got talent.

I'm also mad that Gil didn't get his either despite already having it in the game just hidden during the fade to black. I let it slide because I fingered they just didn't want to show anything with two dude to not offend to straight dudes but then the wholes Jaal thing happened and I'm still mad

>fingered

Because we want the children to have a stable life, not be ridiculed by their peers.

Jaal is okay because he's alien, and who isn't gay for the angara?

>We will never get a MP Architect fight
Feels bad Senpai.

Dammit Scoot. Why did you have to get ruined by Jaal?

We all know that human and quarian bitches who are enslaved by BTs get turned into sex slaves and foamed ons, but what do they do with femturs?

>Dammit Jaal. Why did you have to get ruined by Scott?

God, that pube """beard,""" why would you ever play as default scoot