>Notable links
/wfg/ Discord: discord.gg/7P8Y63T
Wiki: warframe.wikia.com
Essentials: deathsnacks.com/wf/index.html
Buying and Selling items: warframe.market
Raid Setups and individual Builds:
THE LAW OF RETRIBUTION: pastebin.com/dMMdZRpY
THE JORDAS VERDICT: pastebin.com/NLPSMBed
Warframe Raid Schoolbus: Hide your power lvl and follow the rules: discord.gg/aUTTyWH
Droptables and Data: github.com/VoiDGlitch/WarframeData (MissionDecks=mission rewards)
Another Datamine / Warframe News: semlar.com/
DPS calculator and weapon build planner: github.com/GottFaust/WWDC/releases/tag/0.8.2 (not maintained)
DPS calculator and build planner No.2: warframe-builder.com/ (frames, weapons and companions)
Top guns: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mdgJUyNrsHWRMveKwFrpdMJQWyyEGE4Wpo34e8BzE74/edit#gid=157275360
Frames and Modding: pastebin.com/D8Ckdz0c
Tierqueer Filters: git.io/vMhaS

---
CURRENT UPDATE: Octavia's Anthem 20.7.0
> forums.warframe.com/topic/804548-oberon-prime-update-2070/
CURRENT PRIME ACCESS: Oberon
> forums.warframe.com/topic/801884-oberon-prime-hotfix-2062/
---

/wfg/ OP pastebin, if it's not like this one report it and make a proper one: pastebin.com/iAgtMahh

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t4TKn-R-We0
youtube.com/watch?v=EKNs4YpXVoE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

first for selling everything good I own so I can stare at more plat and wait for everything to be nerfed

Xth for Mesa's butt

mag is shiiiiiiit

Mag is great. G r e a t !

REMOVE SLOWFAGS
SLOWFAGS GET OUT

Man. The Sonicor may not be great damage, but they really weren't kidding with the whole "results reported to be very satisfying". I'm ragdolling fools left, right and centre and it's just generally fun as fuck.

People who can't go fast
Should be rounded up and gassed

I just want my 200% multishot drakgoon riven to swap the infested bonus for reload, man. Is that too much to ask?

>When you out fast a Warbros member

>when you do it with Zephyr

>tfw you almost never find fast pubs anymore
>always waiting at extract in sorties
>no more reason for t4c races
>no actual race gamemode with courses designed around this bizarrely schizo yet fun movement system
sometimes I just pub phorid to go fast and look for other people going fast, but it never happens anymore, and the last time it did it was someone I recognized from here anyway

>Sonicor
>not great damage

You doin' it wrong, niqqa.

Also try Buzlok and Twin Gremlins if you like ragdoll fun. Get Rivens, though.

You mean the infected boss? That thing gets raped all day. It usually dies before i can pump a second mag into it

Remember that scene from platoon where bunny shoots a pig with a shotgun? Thats the scary infected boss fight.

>Kril's last boss phase will now fluctuate between invulnerable/vulnerable. His life bar will blink grey/red until you kill him.
Stealth sleek

M A G

pic related is sortie three. teammates were, from left to right, Trinity, Excalibur, Nidus. Shit-talk my waiframe all you want, but I top damage with her in every pub I play, and that's more than enough for me.

fuck is this mag love, leave

Fuck you Scott

>not just zerging sorties
Brain damage?

Why arent the wraith twin vipers in top gun. They out dps 90% of the games weapons even with pistol ammo mutation.

stop

What does the ai hivemind do with minds when he doesnt need them? Does he have enough cpu to have their minds run forever? Would he allow them to escape or commit suicide?

so think they'd ever attempt to sell skins for enemies?

Have you run some numbers? Theyre like 50k/25k without primed crit or rivens. That shits on all the rifles in the game.

Why is this girl on a leash and wearing all that restraining gear? Is she dangerous?

Aren't rifles the lowest damage weapon in the game other than meme shit snipers

how much do you think I could get a ferrox riven for? it doesnt have to be a godly one, I dont mind rerolling

Rifles are complete trash, and their rivens are overpriced due to demand. Their accuracy is shit due to hcal, and theyre dos is 1/5th other types even with it.

Only time theyre okay is low lvl mob clearing with shred crit amprex or torid, or something like that.

He slowly strips away each and every memory one by one while the still conscious mind struggles in terror and an incomprehensible agony as it's robbed of everything it knew; from experiences to basic functionality, strand by strand this knot of information is sorted and redundant knowledge is thrown away until the subject is so thoroughly disassembled on a conceptual level it ceases to exist. This is the Sanctuary.

She just has polio, that's all.

>that
>thick
I've seen bigger.
I ERP a thicker mag, even.
I love cock

Stop browsing deviantart, faggot

>That artist
I love cock too

>Oy Vey! Keep throwing money at platinum to enjoy all of those fine cosmetics, don't worry about the lack of content or balance just keep buying plat!

Will you faggots ever learn?

S-Source?
I-I love cock too, I swear

what are you faggots listening to?
youtube.com/watch?v=t4TKn-R-We0

aka6
;)

This on loop on 2x speed
youtube.com/watch?v=EKNs4YpXVoE

T-Thanks
This is a lot of cock in this treasure trove and I've already cum five times today

You should give it a rest. That can't possibly still feel good.

dank

why do you f-fucking f-f-faggots stutter on the i-internet?

LIMBO SHITTERS REEEEEEEe

>that comfy feel when a limbo shows up for MD or excav and uses stasis to simply expedite mission progress
>or a non-stasis limbo in defense babysitting the hostage/shitters
after that brief window of everybody using him for a couple weeks, I haven't found a really useless or actively mission-impeding limbo

>balance
Theres no endgame boss to balance around.

This arena boss is a good start though, needs to spam more rockets and have orbitals fire during phase 2 and three tho

I actually can't enjoy it if I don't ginish 5+ times. Pain is pleasure.
E-e-eat m-mmy dick, Poopie Pen

So what is there to actually DO in this game? Already got what i wanted and all other weapons and frame are shit, do people just jack off to 'selfie mode' or is there something I'm missing? Already ran LoR twice and fuck anything archwing, is there a point to maxing TOP damage? Because when everyone blindly carries I don't see the point.

the only thing to do in this game is what you want to do. so if there's nothing more you want. there's no more reason to play except occasionally checking new stuff every now and then.

I figured, just feels like a massive sandbox with no point.

is this normal for the first index mission of the glast gambit quest?

no. they..shouldn't have dropped mods? or atleast they didn't when i did it. unless some stupid update fixed it.

How do I build Vauban? Pastebin says he needs everything but doesn't have details. Are there any important breakpoints to shoot for outside of maximum efficiency?

grind more to get better shit faster to grind more to...

nope. keep going at it till you find what you're looking for for how you intend to use him

>So what is there to actually DO in this game?
Wait for new content.
Get materials for upgrading existing weapons you've got and stuff you want that gets released later.
Acquire shit you can trade for plat.

You've hit the neanderthal stage of playing Warframe. Everybody gets there. You get a set of stuff you like, make it good, and then suddenly you realize trying to transition to anything else is a pain in the ass.

Progression is best viewed in a generalized sense. You should never be grinding for specific low tier resources by themselves. You should be doing it void fissure missions while ranking up new guns and frames. The higher your mastery rank the easier and faster this process is.

>Already ran LoR twice
Raids aren't worth all that much. I mean sure you pull down some credits and an arcane but meh, too much value is placed on them for what they are, and they're not all that difficult in most cases. They're basically just a Retard Filter.

>is there a point to maxing TOP damage? Because when everyone blindly carries I don't see the point.
That is a very good question and the answer is "not really." People who have been playing for several years probably got frames and weapons they've forma'd an ungodly number of times that can turn every enemy within 200 meters into a charred corpse or a pile of gibs. A lot of times they find themselves intentionally using shitty guns just to squeeze performance out of them despite everyone thinking they're shit.

Basically this game is like cigarettes. The longer you play it the more you want to keep playing it. The habit of playing it is usually more fun than actually playing it, which you can take however you want.

is there a single worthwhile exilus mod?

>-75% plat
AW YEAH BOYS TIME TO GOY MYSELF

How do you build Zenurik for best energy regen? Is it just Energy Overflow and Energy Spike, or is Energy Surge worthwhile as well? How about Systemic Override?

the parkour ones are actually quite often worth it, slot mobilize for low cost or an elemental for more speed and a mostly useless damage gimmick/style

i usually use it for coaction drift honestly.

Steve, not every thing has sleek in it. For fucks sake, just rank up the entire tree and use what makes sense.

>come back to the game
>ash is ruined just like mesa
woah I remember now why I quit this game. it's just no fun allowed.

>mesa
>ruined
ayy, ancient meme

How was mesa before?

>oh no they took my crutches away
>fuck this game

Mesa was the best DPS in-game for Draco memery. High range, high damage, high speed, and had this uncanny ability to make any dick within sight rock-solid.
Then Mag's GPull nerf came, followed by Mesa's nerf. Then she was worth fuck all.
DE fixed it by making pistol mods apply to her peacemaker, now she's good again. Not as good, but still pretty fucking good. Dishes out as many bullets as she swallows up.
Dick-hardening range is now a fixed 50 meters, though.

when was the last time you saw anyone use ash

Just the other day running Axi fissures?

was he leveling it up for master or actually using it at 30
if he was 30 you should've told him he's a shitter

Warmfarm thred is ded

no

yes

What's the Ember shit enemies nuker build?

max streamline, max fleeting expertise, intensify, transient fortitude, whatever else, it doesn't matter, power drift and energy conversion maybe. firequake's fine I guess?

Gracias gringo.

*sob sob*

WE

ARE

What's the best attachment set for Mesa? Im feeling Avia, the metallic feather look is cool.

THE

KANGZ

Wait until she's primed to think about that.

first rough sketch on mag helmet.

Maybe try some asymmetry to break up the eye look?

Or would that be too close to your mesa.

those round thingies a little lower and you have one of those ninjas from FEAR

have you tried multiple 'eyes'

I was kinda thinking of giving her a tiny little "gadget" look with the top "vents" being goggles strapped to the head. Or atleast referencing.

Im gonna continue to play around a bit.

>cold: frost
>electricity: volt
>heat: ember
>blast: nova?
>magnetic: mag
>radiation: oberon
>viral: saryn

Where's Toxin, Corrosive and Gas?

>Where's Toxin, Corrosive and Gas?

saryn has all of that except gas, her farts are corrosive, her spores are viral, her toxic lash is well, toxic.

(you)

:^D

Hydroid is mister corrosive

are the coils on her arm going to start like tubing at the shoulders and then switch to metallic halfway down? not sure how I feel about that... would probably be better to have it be wholly one or the other

>can't unsee kermit

Oh, fuck you guys.

What's the better is of a golden potato between warframe and leveling a syndicate? I just want to get to level 5 fast because I desperately need plat but I refuse to pay for shit like slots (even though it's arguably better than locking true content like warframes and weapons behind a paywall, but nobody will play this game and stay with just 2 frame slots and 5 weapons), but I've already played more than 100 hours and the 30 limit is beginning to hinder my progress.

oberon can't proc corrosive but he can strip armor faster than most frames that are weapon cucked

chroma does have a toxin elemental

and gas is still untouched

use the potato on the warframe is said warframe will allow you to farm more efficiently.