EU: twitter.com/BlizzardCSEU_EN

Invasion schedule:
wow.gameinfo.io/invasions

old thread

i'm a cuckold

Dr. Cuckold, I'm CIA.

jamie get off the computer mom said its my turn to play wow

fem undeads

How's Chromie treating all of you? Any tips for the classes? Got a rogue friend having issues and I don't know how to rogue.

>want to play Druid
>only shit races
Its not fair

Ok guys, it's 12:20 here. Time for beddy boo in blizz country.

Well if you're already going to be furry scum may as well go all the way and pick worgen or tauren.

>troll
>shit

that said, dwarfs should be able to be druids

think about it

>bear form is a mountain bear with a beard
>cat form is a mountain lion with a beard
>travel form is a mountain elk with a beard/bearded owl/bearded turtle
>resto form bearded tree

easy

>main prot warr, want to be dps for once
>spec fury, kjbw+cloak sims 720k single target
>spec arms, kjbw+prot ring sims 530k single target

wew, how much better will it get with the right legendaries? Around 900ilvl

Really at this point all races should have all classes available.

anyone play on Atlantiss? is it any good?

warrior isnt just legendaries, its gear too. Hence why Dos and Cof were huge for fury

fuck off to /wpsg/

its dead

>giving bears stoneform
settle down, satan

Those are the best picks. Night elves are elves, and elves much die. Worgen is the only choice ally side.
Trolls look wonky, but have kind of cool form colors. Tauren get to have fuckhuge mounts, don't look like total ass, and are all around the best pick.

just like atlanpiss

No.
Agreed. Would play a Wildhammer Druid in a heartbeat.
:^)

not hers but real

arms needs EoW relics and ayalas to work but even then it's still shit

aan someone /redpill/ me on Pezado?

and whats the deal with that blonde girl who looks like a trap? anyone got nudes or lewds?

is there a good Legion private server?

thinking private server think good

can /wpsg/ aka poorfags fuck off

>Legion private server

That shit would be shut down quicker than Trumps travel ban.

they have nowhere to go

:-( b-but I am only 16 and my parents are poor

they should kill themselves, that means you cobe, meer, senna and pickles

Oh boy, it's another edition of "DKs get to flip flop between frost and unholy for each new tier". Hope you have all of your legendaries. Suffer well, faggots.

i know this is a 12+ game but you really shouldnt play it if you are under 20

>:-( b-but I am only 16 and my parents are poor

Get a fucking job you lazy nigger.

This the current player base could handle serverwide progression, like with AQ? I think it would be cool to have something like that again, but with more tiers.

Example off the top of my head

>bad guys have massive fortress city that is nigh impenetrable
>start off needing to build a base camp to lay siege including all classes and professions in the construction
>Finally build a seige army, have a big todo about breaking the wall, maybe first raid available actually breaking through the wall once the raid is completed enough times or something
>break int the inner city, have to fortify new position, new dungeons open throughout the fortress full of resources you need and objectives that need to be completed
>able to push forward after some time, maybe another raid event pushing further into the city
>etc etc until at the end of the expansion the city falls and the first side to win gets to raise their flag above the city for the rest of time

I think it could be fun.

Someone please save me from my fucking redneck old person guild. I'm on stormrage.

I'm also on Stormrage. What guild are you in?

Your pet is stupid.

sounds like more daylies
fun in theory but youll probably just gather wood for months and if you dont care for the lore its just boring

>have loot spec set to shadow, check before looting cache to make sure
>loot
>recieve holy/disc only relic

Perfect

I use it to remind myself that I got cucked from the mount

>redneck old person guild

What does this even mean? Are they trying to start Klan rallies after the raid? Constant talk of the south rising again? Limiting internet access at the nursing home? Grandkids no longer appreciate the value of hard work?

Not that user but I was also in perfect and I couldn't fucking stand it left like three days ago. Also a male human warrior ain't that something

VERY rude comment
how would you feel if someone said this to you

Just a bunch of hicks talking about their kids and shit all the time.

Where did you go?

>Doing NH with a guild I am trialing with
>Get a generic trade chat whisper about some guild looking for people
Do people just have bots to spam people with whispers or what? Pretty rude either way tbqh.

Anyone else have this?

I've logged in and out, still the same. I'm lucky I've got my mount(s) bound to hotbars or I wouldn't be able to use them.

Blizzard will do it for us, and there is absolutely nothing you can do about it

My pet isn't a turquoise triceratops, so they wouldn't.

Check your filters, none of mine were checked earlier, so no mounts were being listed.

I'm guildless right now. Can't really get into a raiding guild at the moment so that's why I joined that big guild but holy fuck it was a shit show
>tfw all the memories of the XD and grats macro usage along with the stupid-ass questions that you could google in two seconds rush back to me

check the filters

>bored at work
>general is dead
>looked up every guide/ highend armory profile for my spec
>wrote down notes on post-its that I'll try out at home

How are you spending your day /wowg/?

THICC

Thanks lads

Stupid that the "learn riding" message is just default if you have no mounts that pass filters

Thinking about what name to use

masturbating
have to do some laundry later so i can just cum in the pile
also trying to figure out what class to lvl for fun in random bgs afraid i have to go with demonhunter

>xiv gets an expac
>we get nothing
its just not fair..............................

Is this better

Fair enough

I like Shestud.

First 6 picks my horde paladins race and sex.

its so great that the little succ got a new model too

female tauren

Male belf

Thanks!

fem belf named swaglordx

fem belf it is

How did you guys get rid of Vjera? He's shitting up our thread now

>do priest class mount quest
>notice this in the titan vault
>I wonder who could be behind this
why aren't you worshiping the old gods user?

Build me a waifu, wowg. Pick a number between 1 and 14.

1 get chooses skin
3 get chooses face
5 get chooses hair
7 get chooses hair color
9 get chooses earrings

Trips picks name

arms warrior

nah arms cant do shit without a healer
dh just heals through leech

>the fucking light's heart cutscene is still unskippable
holy shit why

sumclut

Don't you want to hear how great Illidan is?

Asmonsilver

Shestud :^)

D e a d t h r e a d

>D e a d g a m e

>F e e l s B a d M a n

what the fuck, was doing a nh hc run and lot of people got 925 titanforged loot, never seens something like that

I of course didnt get absolutely anything and every bonus roll was AP like it has been for the past 3 weeks, but that's not the point

I did H NH and me and two other people all 3 got new legendaries on Trilliax. I got Shattered Fragments of Sindragosa. The loot what drops isn't entirely RNG, you have a profile what builds up in Blizzard's database and if you have terrible enough luck with legendaries GMs can actually "reset" your "loot cache" in the hopes it will make you obtain one at a faster pace. I'm guessing something fucks up with this loot cache after major patches hence why you see everyone getting crazy drops after every patch what comes out.

>tfw you got nothing from NH HC

>nh hc 905 tier pants drop on guldan
>get outrolled by a fury warrior
>dunno how many weeks and rerolls later I'm still using 865 raid finder item

I consider doing this What do I write in the ticket? "Hello my droprate is shit and I'm have 4 leggos over 3 specs even tho I'm running instances every day for 2 months now"?

^Rate my new mog

also
>Still cant use a Snake pet
>Still cant use a Spider pet
>Still cant use a Warp Stalker pet
>Still cant use ANYTHING but Carrion Birds, Scorpions and Riverbeasts

I'm guessing they only do it for people who have 110's that have a lengthy play history with no legendaries. Maybe if you haven't gotten one in 4-5 months if you already have one.

The best thing to do is to tell them you believe something might be wrong with your profile and ask them to look at your loot table to confirm you're getting fucked over. They know how often people should be getting leggos, if they see something is up they'll fix it.

>terrible fucking graphics

GMs will not fuck with your loot, what the fuck is this

Not actually give you loot ya dingus, read what i said.

Yeah he'll fuck with the "loot table" (not a personal thing)

gullible

Do you have a single snackisfact to back that up

Yes i was told this by several GM's at the start of Legion when i didn't receive a legendary on my Demon Hunter.

Don't believe me you can put in a ticket and confirm it. It's rare that they have to mess with it but it does happen and you do have a "loot cache" if you will Blizzard can go look at, it's how they deal with people who truly do get fucked by the RNG system and never get a legendary,or have to wait months to get even a single 1. Hence why they tweaked the way they drop soon after Legion launched if you remember. Nothing in WoW is actually "RNG" it's more or less based of a cached system they use, not entirely sure how to explain it you'd have to ask a GM.

So no, you don't. :^)

>pug groups still can't 10/10 heroic Nighthold

I just sent a ticket, let's see what they have for an answer (^:

Like i said feel free to put in a ticket and ask a game master. I was told this same thing worded differently by two different GM's. Guess i should've screenshotted it but it didn't seem like that big of a surprise at the time.

>pick up group groups
you're a liar also

Flying form a gryphon with a beard?

>900 ilvl equipped despite not even playing the character since around when NH came out
>Still don't feel like tanking because of insanely spiky low hp
How do I convince myself to go back to prot paladin