/r6g/ - Rainbow Six General

Smoke & Miras Edition

DO NOT BUY THE STARTER EDITION
(To find out why, read OP FAQ right below this, under "Which edition should I buy?" section)

>/r6g/ FAQ, Guide, and Links (Newfriends, read this first before asking questions)
pastebin.com/Wi0PwtYw

>Stat Checking
r6stats.com/
game-rainbow6.ubi.com/en-us//player-statistics//multiplayer

>/r6g/ OP Pastebin & Groups
pastebin.com/gWcgwQyJ
Steam: steamcommunity.com/groups/R6GO
PS4: Add dazint8
Xbone: Add IMadSpykeI

>/r6g/ Drawfriend Gallery
r6gdrawfriends.booru.org

>Teamspeak for /r6g/ operations
OperatorOperations.teamspeak.host
The password is: Operations
IP address: 159.203.29.41:9988

>Official News & Known Issues
Operation Health - Patch 2.21 will be live on June 7.
rainbow6.ubisoft.com/siege/en-GB/updates/health/title-update-2-1.aspx
rainbow6.ubisoft.com/siege/en-US/news/152-289775-16/year-2-season-2-operation-health
rainbow6.ubisoft.com/siege/en-us/news/152-290265-16/operation-health-qa
Hong Kong season has been delayed. Poland map has been canceled. GROM operators will be released together with HK and SK operators.

Previous mission successful:

continuing from last thread

>tfw a fuze puck lands right next to you

threadly reminder your aim goes to shit when the brain is rotten by anime

>place fuze charge on the floor above the attacks
>haha thisll really give them the cum
>hocky puck bounced off one of the floor strut things
>kills me and none of the defenders

where to get friends

me on the right

But of course

and for reference, that chat msg isn't mine

great place to find like minded individuals with a wicked sense of humor

above the defenders*

nah

>Die from fuze in some bullshit way
>Watch the killcam
>Puck bounces through 4 doorways, through a tiny hole in the ground, rolls through a dronehole all to just roll into where you're sitting

Something needs to be done about those fucking things

i dont know, i only have one and i met him in college

>sitting next to a drone hole
you deserved that really

I don't know, I'd say they're balanced as they could be. Fuze is already semi useless, if they made his gadget stronger in some way he'd be overpowered, if they nerfed him in some way he'd be completely and utterly useless. I'd take his balance limbo with the occasional short travel documentary killcam over a potentially OP or gutted operator.

What I hate is when a Fuze pellet jumps so retardedly it kills a teammate waiting outdoors of a room.

>shoot some cunt lying infront of a drone hole
>"HACKER! REPORTED!"
fucking degenerates

I didn't mean right at a dronehole, I meant it rolls through and just keeps rolling till it stops right next to you

I don't get how people fail to understand that it's unbelievably easy to look like a hacker in Siege. It's so incredibly easy to look suspicious and in reality you heard them scratch their nose and guessed where the head was.

>tfw did this as a blackbeard to one guy constantly in a ranked game
>Kept trying to shoot me back through it and called hacks when I always beat him

They have to pretend you are a hacker, else their team would know they are morons.

>tfw you will never scan her soles with your tongue
how about dem fuze pucks though right b-bros..?

picture of user trying to change the topic

picture of me not letting that happen

is shotgun for sledge gud?

REMINDER that Operation Health, when translated from Ubisoft into English, is Operation "We fucked up the DLC and needed to buy us some time, but we also aren't even going to fix the game in the 3 months either"

negative

>tfw still playing
>don't care either way
>get told I suck Ubi's dick
>still play
>regardless

>no problems since health except from action completed

>not playing games from Dev's who actually patch their game
>not having money to buy other games

I pity you friend

Are there games simmilar to this that are good?

no

>tfw even with all its problems siege is still the best multiplayer fps out there

If you specifically demand to breach walls, no, but I find enjoyment on realistic and tactical shooters. I still love Insurgency, and Rising Storm 2 is brutal - but they aren't quite the same as Siege in the weird, arcadey "Set up and defend" style

I don't play a lot of games. I usually just buy one and funnel vision. I own a lot of games but I have a hard time doing anything but focusing one down. No interest in current market, so I've just been emulating SMT titles to pass the time. It's not like a game similar to Siege currently exists that would actually make Ubi try to fix it any harder, so me bitching and whining wouldn't solve any problems. Not that it'd appear on the radar.

Also, same as, If anything my experience has improved recently.

I get there's some sort of point about "Drawing the line" or whatever, but I'm just going to keep playing indifferently either way.

Isnurgency is a dumb horribly designed walk down a funnel a get shot im not touching rising storm 2 because the pervious ones were the same shit that insurgency was

If you are smart enough to play Siege you are smart enough to not die playing Insurgency like a retard

But I guess this means you aren't smart enough to play Siege

>loving insurgency
i see youre a man with impeccable taste

>Hates insurgency
>Refuses to touch Rising Storm 2

Laugh at this man

Laugh at his pleb taste

But user, people with anime avatars are usually the ones that top frag.

Ha

They're the ones who are extremely autistic.

I'd rather be rad than bad user.

>wants a game about attacking defenders
>play Ins
>it's a brutal rendition of modern combat
>smoke and flash use virtually mandatory and low odds of success if you aren't top tier
>have to be able to outsmart the opposition
>nothing more satisfying than breaching a room with the MP5K and mowing down 3 Haji's

>"Isnurgency is a dumb horribly designed walk down a funnel a get shot"
>genuinely thinks it's the games fault for walking in a straight line at the enemy

Is this why half the time my team mates in Siege are actually retarded? Are people like him the normal player base???

I refuse to play games i dont like. I tried insurgency twice and it was terrible rising storm is also pretty bad but the retards that play it make it even worse. Bith game suffer from corridor maps that dont allow flanking or playing it any way differently. Rising storm 2 may be improved but im not going to buy it. I have better way to use my money and time

Thank you for not playing Rising storm 2 user.
t. Someone who plays Rising Storm 2

It sounds like you havn't actually properly played Insurgency then user.

>brutal rendition of combat.
>the map is a 2m wide box
>no vehicles
Pr is closer to that and its an old mod for a older game

>anime fuckers
>ever not getting carried even if they have like 5 kills by round 2
Nah son, it's all about those all lowercase 5 letter names. MisatoKawaii with an ahegao picture? Who gives a fuck. randy with the default picture, or the default picture UPSIDE DOWN (Steam)? Boy, buckle the fuck up, we're in for a ride now.

Insurgency is tightly focused on one aspect of modern combat, close quarters fighting with infantry.

Shitting on something for having a particular focus is pretty reductive

the resident weeb avatarfaggot has 0.6 kd

>implying one weeb that goes out of his way to make himself known is representative of all weebs

Its terrible at the job its trying to do. Funnily the map somehow got worse since it was a source mod. The gunplay would be great if the maps were actually open and there was ways to flank

>if the maps were actually open and there was ways to flank

But you can flank?

I do it all the time

user cannot into insurgency

These responses are savage. Anyone who thinks Siege is the only true tactical game needs their hands held by special gimmicks and characters who can only do one thing

his problem is not that he is a weeb, he is a namefagging attention whore

true, enough weebs keeping it a secret here

I recently changed my avatar picture because I realized it wasn't cancer enough and that no one would take me seriously. Now people know I mean business.

>activate windows
>go to settings
he fell for the win10 maymay and it's not even a genuine copy

Is there any way to buy the legacy operators? tfw you bought the starter edition.

get $20 worth of their silver coin currency to unlock season 1 ops
ubi are kikes

Any siege edits of this?

>hackers who dont even try and hide the fact theyre hacking

They don't require more skill than the legacy operators? If not, then I will. Thanks.

Yeah they are very good, the link is in the screen, you might have to manually search the shop.

Since they are 8 operators the chances are low that all of the 4 attackers or 4 defenders are taken

Thank you very much and for the screenshot.

I'm going to second buying the Year 1 Ops. If you are fairly new to the game, you are definitely going to get "20 dollars" worth of enjoyment out of them. I wouldn't advocate for a Season Pass generally, cause you don't know if you are going to play for the entire time, but if that 20 bucks gets you 20 hours of better enjoyment than do it.

Some of those characters are top tier, 10/10, and some of them are just somewhat fun to use. Echo generally requires a lot of skill to use well, and Frost is pretty useless unless you know the mentality of Siege players and where the traps can be placed, but otherwise you got 6 other good ops that are fun to use.

>connection drops right at the end of the match
>rejoin just as the ending scoreboard shows up
>our team won 4-1
>surrender sanction
rip

Thanks, I'll stay away from Echo and Frost then and watch some youtube vids on the rest. appreciate the advice.

>tfw you realize how clean blackbeards shield is

>and Frost is pretty useless unless you know the mentality of Siege players and where the traps can be placed
She is very good, people do silly things when the time runs out. They charge in obvious traps.
Echo is too hard for me, even after reaching level 70, but you'll do fine with Frost. Just place traps under windows and if elsewhere make sure the floor is dark, stuff them into barbed wire in poorly lit rooms.

No problem and good luck!

>tfw a bullet hits it

put frosts traps by the sides of doorways as people often move to the side when they enter

>but you'll do fine with Frost. Just place traps under windows and if elsewhere make sure the floor is dark, stuff them into barbed wire in poorly lit rooms.

I would agree with your conclusion if Frost had Nitrocells or something else, but the problem is it's too easy for people not to hit her traps (ie if not pressed for time or rushing in normal entry ways, and with Thermite + Hibana that happens less not) - Shotgun is still decent and while her SMG is in fact God Tier, it's 1x only god tier. An ACOG would make her incredibly valuable and allow her to stand on her own.

But when you compare this to taking Valk or Cav, it's a hard sell on Frost. Valk is god tier, period, and Cav is pretty much as easy as it possibly gets with insanely high damage output in close range. Even playing Echo "badly" will still give you better results I feel, because he'll still have the ACOG with the MP5.

Just my opinion is all. Once you get a better handle on the game, sure you probably know the places you can place the Frost traps, but we're talking about a guy who might not even have all the Vanilla op's yet.

>not running around with the Mac-11 as your primary and shotgunning everything through walls

That's where you're wrong, kiddo.

What makes Frost good is that she is still useful when dead. This week on House some guy ran into my trap and proceeded to capslock scream in public text to get helpf from his friends. They didn't save him :^)

Agree that C1 + extended barrel is frikken good.
Hey I'm not one who has troubles to get easy mat kills.

>I'm only muckin about
What did he mean by this?

I'd say best tactical shooter.

Cunt strike fags can gtfo

Its Overwatch

SO CUTE

frost isnt good you bronze shitter, fucking waifufags jesus christ burn them all.

Meh the amount of bullshit Siege can give you is unbelievable.
I want all people with a mic icon who never talk to die slowly.

>Good DLC operators
Hibana, Valkyrie

>Don't bother
Everyone else

btfo to overwatch

t. Fag

>Mira/Buck/BB
>not good
kys

Why are poor people allowed in the general?

What is the point of EXP? Ops aren't level-locked, it doesn't give you bonuses. Is this just a dick-measuring contest?

Would you want to play with a filthy level 44 on your team?

>"this silver is just as bad as me but hes 100 levels higher so its unfair hes matched against me"
a reason for shitters to complain when rank isnt enough

>playing against shitters
>somehow thinks he's fragging with quality players who somehow mysteriously don't see see a roughly 1 square meter grey meme on the floors that are almost never grey
>genuinely thinks he is good at the game

wew my lad

It's okay, I only like anime ironically.

>there are people who use the sr25 on bb
fucking losers

>tfw using the silenced SR25

Its like sex but as a really cool oper8r man.

i read it as copperator the first time