>Tekken World Tour Announced
tk7.tekken.com/news/tekken-world-tour-announced
>Online stability patch now live on PS4
tk7.tekken.com/news/tekken-7-online-matching-functionality

Other urls found in this thread:

w11.zetaboards.com/SFxT_Mods/topic/30258747/1/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Remember to play the robot

Hey /tekgen/ Who is the hardest mishima and why?

But does she have a vagina?

Kaz

dude who built it made her look like his daughter, so i doubt it.

Yes

steve mains in a nutshell

What's his endgame?

why? i thought DJ was harder.

Being a smug prick

Steve is the only character who manages to be both high and low IQ at the same time

Jins dick

He wants to have a fight with his rival Jin.

Is Gigas still garbage or did he get buffs in the console version?

still the worst character in the game

>leave jin's rippling abs and taut buttocks to me

Kaz relies way more on EWGF than the other Mishimas.
You can play a decent DVJ even without consistent EWGFs.

Any particular reason why I can throw out an EWGF no problem but not a hellsweep? Is the timing different?

>Der is nough reeson to fight
>You aint got one? WELL I DO!

Reminder that my main is high IQ and yours is low IQ

Not to prolong this any further, just so the guy sees this. Leaving now. Enjoy Tekken 7, everyone!

>that dudebro who claims he's straight but won't stop talking about abs and ripped men

Oh yes she does

>not being able to admire a well kept and trained body regardless of gender

>not being able to spot the closeted homosexual

>tripfags shitty format
please don't use this format ever again please. Use the one that was on the thread before the previous one.

It's literally the same notation you nutsack, only different attack buttons. wtf is wrong with you?

THIS bro! If my bro has tight abs and a slammin package, you know I'm gonna 'mire dude

test

Ok, top pro Dragunov guide, listen and learn:

- Get your counter game strong. You can counter high and low, keep practicing the art
- there's a nifty combo that ends in a grab, works great when they block when you unleash
- Dragunov has some good high/low/med alternating moves, use those to break the staunch defenders
- learn your 10-hit combo's when going on the offense. Dragunov carries a good fast beatdown
- Dragunov has the most costume options, make sure you have Skeletor, The Mask, Squatslav, The Joker and Terminator

Yes, you need to wait a bit for a hellsweep.

Reminder

How do I sidestep into the foreground while in a crouching state?

you can't sidestep while crouching.

You can sidestep in while rising state though.

I can do it into the background though. However, everytime I try to step into the foreground I end up in a crouching position again.

>the mask

Wat?

That did it. thanks.

Do repeated inputs fuck up combos or am I just not hitting the right windows?

I'm playing on PC, using a PS4 controller connected via USB.
I got frustrated over not being able to do a single combo longer than 3 buttons, so I turned on command history.

Xiao Yu's 10hit starts with u4, 1, 2, 12
But the u4 would never connect with the 1, and history showed that while I was convinced I was inputting it right, the game saw it as u4, 4 > 1
Even though I only pressed 4 once and immediately went to 1

Is this just a quirk of how history is displayed and it doesn't actually affect combos, or did I find the cause of my ineptitude?
Same thing happened with Lucky Chloe's b3 never connecting into 1

Well that's different now isn't it

I'm gonna assume you're mixing up background and foreground
You're probably just doing a sidestep cancel, the input for cancelling into another sidestep is
a quarter-circle input and the animation looks like a duck depending on what side you're towards.

post webm

Is there an integrated feature to record or will I have to look up how to do this

So how do I get back the 4K resolution on my T7? it magically disappeared when I installed the new Nvidia driver.

Is there some character with setups?

SSSSSSSMOKIN!

I've also found that it requires a much stricter adherence to the correct motion, whereas you can cheat a bit with the WGF.

actually just disregard, I think I misinterpreted what you typed and tried to help in a confusing way.
just understand you can't sidestep while crouching. Big word there is while. while standing you can, hence it's impossible to do it into foreground.

It's from a movie starring Peter Greene

10 hit combos are just extra gimmicks, don't worry about them, learn real juggle combos.
The timings for them are a bit weird.
Here is a basic Xiaoyu combo for you.
df 2~1 > df2 > f3,1 > RDS 1, 4 > dash > f2, 1, 4

SOMEBODY STOP ME!

When are they going to do something about rage quits?

What in the fuck is with Alisa's moves? Do they all track or something?
She fucking destroys me on the ground. I can never tech away.

Shes got tons of sweeping lows that just hit me the moment im up from the ground.

Remember pad users, learn how to play with your right index and middle finger to press buttons, don't use your thumb.

roll to your right or backroll and block low.

>he's not using hitbox keyboard set-up

If you want full no-hud footage, get this CE table to disable the buttons: w11.zetaboards.com/SFxT_Mods/topic/30258747/1/

I actually switch between the two depending on the moves I'm going for. I do have some combinations mapped to the triggers and bumpers. It helps with counter moves.

Is it bad that I spend the majority of my time in practice mode rather than online or treasure battle?

Why do I always go full moron when I face the bears? It's like their presence just drains my common sense and I play terribly.

It depends on what you're using practice mode for.

More often then not, I practice my inputs. Or combos, but none of that fancy shit, because the opportunity rarely presents itself.

I just play with move list and mix and match, seeing what moves are good to follow up with others.

Imagine how great of a character Yoshimitsu would be if they actually made his troll suicide moves useful and gave him good long combos that were actually combos and couldnt be blocked blocked halfway through.

Literally every yoshimitsu combo can be counter-hit or just ducked halfway through.

Make sure to set the second action to guard all.

wan tuu!

stop this

So we're all in agreement most of the people here are pretty bad at this game right?

no it's just me that's terrible

I do. Honestly I want to master every move before I go online so I won't fuck an input, whif and get punished.

>10 hit combos are gimmicks
>here's a basic one
>posts 10 hit combo
what did he mean by this?

I literally just noticed that Katarina's glasses fly off when you kick her in the head

10 hit combos from the move list are gimmicks. Combos that just happen to have 10 hits are not

it's a combo with 10 hits, but it's not a "10 hit combo" from the move list. see how he has to move forward because it would drop otherwise.

>not making pure black silhouette doujin man

So, I keep seeing people mention that Kazumi's WS44 is good, but the problem is...it doesn't seem to exist? Am I missing something?

For reference, I haven't seriously played a Tekken game since T5 was in arcades, but I have been very active in other fighting games.

Yes.

when they start blocking low maybe

WS 4,4 is the equivalent of Heihachi's WS44 which near mimic's Kazuya's down forward 4,4.

Part of your brain acknowledges that the rules have gone out the window

What do you mean it doesn't exist? It's a double kick she does when you're moving from the crouching position to standing.

>when you're moving from the crouching position to standing
not him, but THAT'S what WS means? holy shit that makes so much sense. I mean, the term doesn't, but the concept. fuck. I feel so dumb now.

And I now see my mistake. For some reason my brain had thought "While Standing" was while the character was fully standing, and "While Rising" was when they were going from a crouch to a stand. I'll go drown myself in shame.

What's a good follow-up when I'm downing someone as Miguel ?
All I can think is rushing toward them and stomp with d + 3.

Because the move list uses while rising.

WR is "while running"

He got the wrong door, the Korean Leather Club was two blocks down, and Jin was there a few minutes ago.

>I feel so dumb now

You shouldn't. The game launched without a tutorial of any sorts and some of the 3d concepts are not so intuitive at first.

Don't feel dumb, the western tekken terminology is so ass backwards it hurts to think about it if you come from other fighting games.

whos the most gimmicky character

Unfortunately the naming has now stuck when it really could have been "while rising" and the other "while sprinting" to nullify confusion.

Why can't "while running" be just run or fff?

>5k players right now on PC an stabilizing
It's a miracle when you think about it.
No tutorial, no help in any way and it's one of the most, if not the most, successful FG on PC since a long time.
I'm really happy about that, I can find a game quickly to play a bit before work.

I've found d3+4 works somehow, but it's not as crazy as Kaz ff4 or Shaheen b4 on grounded. You can also opt for say, maybe d/b3, d4 or d/b4 too.

leave the gentleman alone

Fuck you.

anybody using Josie?

Sure, I'm "using" her if you get my meaning

lewd

Lacks some Asuka/Josie/Lili lewd posting