/scg/ SoCal General - Touge Wars Episode 1: The Phantom Menace, bump limit edition

How the hell did it take 3 days to hit the bump limit?

>Upcoming meets

Saturday 10/7: Nightc/o/re SD. Meet at the K1 in East Village at 5:00PM.

1709 Main St
San Diego, CA 92113

Saturday 10/21: Main meet, Rim of the World.

Meet at the parking lot next to the Chevron at high noon.
295 E 40th St
San Bernardino, CA 92404

>Nightc/o/re OC
Find us at Kazoku every Thursday at 9:00. We head out for the touge around 11:00PM.

16171 Lake Forest Dr.
Lake Forest, CA 92630

Note: Main meets are every 3rd Saturday of every month, unless otherwise posted.

>Battle of the Manchildren
Keep an eye on the catalogue, a thread will be posted for the next date Phantom, Ken-Sama, RWDCIVIC and RX8fag decide to duke it out. Expect for it to be at GMR at night.

>What to bring to the meets
2-way radio. Midland or Baofeng are good brands to go with.
midlandusa.com/product/x-talker-t51vp/
Water.
Virgin boipucci to sacrifice to the 峠の神。
For main meet bbq's, a google spreadsheet will be posted.

>I can't make the meet bc of work
Call in with the shits you faggot.

>Muh CHP
Niggery diggery doo, I said it before you.

>Discord
discord.gg/ymZJVNU

>kik
We'll add you if you show up and don't act like a faggot

>Videos (so far)
Phantom vs Ken-Sama Round 1, Ken's POV: youtube.com/watch?v=bxjprXF0bC0

>Other dumb shit
-Link to previous thread I haven't laughed this hard in a while.

-Yeen Peen story (because the new people keep asking)
yuki.la/o/16221782

>Rules
1. Do not cross the double yellows (subject to change depending on road and time of day).
2. Do not drive beyond your and/or your car's limits. We've had a good track record of people not crashing so far (save for a couple of retards who thought they were dagumi). Let's keep it that way.
3. Do not do any burnouts, donuts or any of that hoodrat shit at meeting spots. Save it for the dirt or somewhere deserted where we won't get cop trouble.

Looking forward to driving with y'all.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7fgF5Ge8h8Y
youtu.be/f02u5nw92L4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

DOUBLE

wat bout ny

LINES

dOuBlE yElLoW

Daily reminder that Adam is openly Jewish.

N I G G E R Y

Do we have any other archived stories other than yeen peen?

Reminder bimmers are for faggots

Reminder if you drive a Toyota you're incredibly homosexual see Gary

god i wanna fuck gary

I'd suck his dick.

*sigh* I used to be a huge BMW fan until I saw that video, it seems like the stereotype of BMW drivers being assholes is true. It stings and feels good at the same time to see that BMW get dominated by a cheap toyota car. I don't know, I think I'm going to sell my three series and buy a Supra.

Not as far as I know. Post them if you got them, though.

D I G G E R Y
I
G
G
E
R
Y

D O O
O
O

>the time every faggot in the group went mad over the trap and he turned them all down

WE TOLD YOU TO KEEP THAT IN THE CHAT

>turned them all down
>all
>implying it's not just a certain godmin

I wanna fuck this trap.

I SAID KEEP IT IN THE CHAT FAGGOT
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Where’s the video?

i'm sure gary will fuck you m8 he's a fucking virgin ALL THAT PENT UP SEXUAL FRUSTRATION WILL EXPLODE WITH THE FORCE OF A THOUSAND SUNS

>tfw you will never be as Chad and masculine as Gary

>tfw you will never have perfect eye vision like the God Gary

>mfw rolla-fag and bimmer-baby would never dare take on Gary and his glorious CVT godbox

I heard gary likes to drive with one arm. Is he the next GOD HAND?

all that getting fucked in the ass by the trap and he never came

sloth its over...you're fucked m8

might as well admit Nissan is shit and the AR-15 is the superior rifle compared to the AK-47

God you're sucha fucking faggot Max.

>he never came
>he
which one exactly?

How giant do you guys think Gary is?

how do you know Gary has perfect eye vision

unless you are gary

He's told me that his vision is perfect and he wears his glasses as fashion

the real question

I thought he wore glasses to make his vision worse, so he can give others an advantage.

Christ what a mysterious man

that only makes him more attractive UWU
*nuzzles*

god i want to FUCK gary

Did someone say nuzzle?

uwu

Gary's DICK

HOLY HELL I wouldn't even fuck this thing with ALICE'S dick.

your loss ;)

I want to cum on his beard

he cums to all of our meets ;)

cum hang out and meet himmm

I want him to fuck my ass

Jfc kill yourselves, nasty mfs
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Who wants to touch my dick ;^)
Buy me dinner first fgts

ME FIRST

>gets cucked by King
>still keeps crawling back to that unobtainable trap dick

this is the true form of a broken man people

you got cucked by me max AND gary i think you're anything but first fgt

Don't you mean "Alex"

Just to sweeten the pot, the winner of the Touge Wars™ will have the honor of taking my anal virginity.

UWU SLOTH AND MARIO ABOUT TO HAVE AN EPIC SHOWDOWN

B R E A K I N G N E W S

Gary has been spotted on the Hurrdurring! He just broke 6 min in a silver CVT Corolla and bullied a Corvette off the track! Witnesses say the car is loaded with bitches hot for his dick.
Video coming soon(tm)

B R E A K I N G N E W S

This is now a /gm/ thread

>GMfags are star wars fans

of course they are

The Ernest Cline Mobile

>gm fags not addressing being eternally btfo by a cvt Corolla on the Nurburgring

>At a red light
>Car in front of me slams her shit into reverse
>Blyatmobile front end gets BTFO by Red Nissan Altima
>Insurance Deems Stupid Thot responsible
>Does 5.8k worth of damage
>Collect Insurance check
>Only need 2k to fix
>4k left over for new parts

She's gonna look beat for another week or so, But all the mods I was saving for are now at no cost for me :^)

Be sure to not fix that radiator

>mfw GMfangirls try to shit up the thread
S/o/Cal's soul belongs to me!

youtu.be/7fgF5Ge8h8Y

Enjoy

Sup gentlemen, CHP bro here yet again.

I’m not gonna be able to stop by for this meet to say hi but don’t worry I’ve made sure that some other patrol officers know that this event is gonna go down.

Also guys, I’m gonna be open to a Q&A for the better part of the next few days since I’m off right now. Feel free to ask almost anything!

Here's a question

Why do cops feel the need to care about other people's personal safety? Why not let the weeaboo pedophiles kill themselves on deserted roads? It's not like you're paying to drag their cars out of the ditch.

Wow! Great question

Just part of our oath. Protecting the community, even the morons out there. Honestly though, it’s more like we’re trying to protect normal people from the crazy “weeaboos”. Most people are just going about their day, we act as a deterrent and generally our presence will stop people from committing crimes with the knowledge that if they got into serious trouble they would be hunted down fairly easily (not always the case, but we’re human). Also obviously this doesn’t work for the mentally ill and deranged, since they have a lack of impulse control/emotion.

AM I BEING DETAINED
AM I BEING DETAINED
AM I BEING DETAINED

I mean, if some weeaboo pedo is going 180mph on a deserted straight with spotters at each end to warn him about the presence of traffic he might endanger, what wrong do you see in this?

Well for one, you’re endangering yourself and potential others by going that fast (even on a deserted road). If this deserted road is here in California than it’s under CHP jurisdiction and if there’s an officer out there than they’ll probably try to flag you down and arrest you. Though if it’s truly deserted and the traffic is so minimal, than nobody would even be out there to care.

What do you think bud?

>takes off before you get a chance to even turn around
Were you racing a fucking 16 year old or what?

welp that settles it, BMW got btfo.

We race in Mexico

>Endangering yourself
How is this a problem? inb4 muh gawd

Also we both know that cops sit on deserted roads on the off chance that they are not deserted for a few seconds, with their lights off, on a flat spot of poorly lit ground, so spotters looking for active traffic often miss them, as is the intent of the police (not being seen so they can collect revenue instead of being a deterrent).

Granny shiftin' not double clutchin' like you should

Just the law, sorry but that’s just how it is. We don’t get officer discretion in that area, so if we see something like that we have to act. I’m sure there are some that choose to sit out there, personally I’ve never heard of someone wasting time like that and not getting heat. Then again I’ve only done inner city and populated highway work.

Post proof, you larping faggot

I get it, there's no such thing as a good cop
>because a good cop wouldn't always do their job

At least in cali. The ones up here use immense amounts of discretion and make the cop story threads on Veeky Forums look like unrealistic BLM propaganda about everyone getting the worst treatment possible except for polite white guys.

How do you enjoy an unavailable video?

If that’s what you believe, then more power to ya.

He's uploading one without the commentary.

you mean his butthurt excuses

Try this.

youtu.be/f02u5nw92L4

We have secondary meet locations posted elsewhere.
Good luck

Well there you have it absolute shit driving by 86 and BMW. If your going to leave your lane all the time your driving faster then the road. So why not pass if your so fast and in the oncoming lane anyway. The BMW is faster all I saw was dark most of the video because the 86 headlights were so far back. but BMW did just give up and go home so if I had to pick a winner guess it would be the one who finished the race no matter how slow or poorly driven.

Why are you guys speeding on the 110N what kind of "race" is that

One where bimmer lost on his home course in front of his dogfaced hag of a girlfriend

I agree with you my only difference is I think the BMW won since the 86 took off on the last run and didnt wait It was a bullshit tactic to keep ahead and in any real race would be a huge penalty for a false start of a disqualification

There's no safety steward, rules chair, protest committee, tech, etc on the mountain. This was a mountain run, not a "real race".

There you have it. 86 wins

Phantom is deleting YouTube comments for calling him out.

MUH DAMAGE CONTROL

I can't get over how terrible this road is. A sorry excuse for a "toegay".

He's a little bitch. Guy talked mad shit for weeks and refused to go to GMR. Insisted that it happen on his shitty, straight, full of traffic road. Then he forfeits and cries about muh dubble yellowz

Cool I can't wait until someone bumps your bumper and sends you spinning out of control. A race is a race.

You can't mod that shitbox into not being a pigfat land boat though.

haaa

that's where youre wrong

It certainly wouldn't be anyone in this thread since none of you would be able to keep up.

>mfw you shitpost how you won
>how you were getting footage ready to prove
>uploads the footage
>Proves Hachi-Roku won
>further BTFO's himself
Stay mad poltergeist fag

Samefagging this hard put your trip back on