>English FGO confirmed for June 25 in US and Canada
fate-go.us/
>First 2 chapters on release
>Japanese audio with subs
>No Japanese account transfer
>No censorship unless ESRB takes issue with something

>News
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php
>Fate/Grand Order: Epic of Remnant Chapter 2 - Agartha no Onna has been announced to be released this summer.
>Two new Servants have been announced: Caster of the Nocturnal Castle and Assassin of the Nocturnal Castle.
>A new summer event has been announced in which Minamoto no Raikou will receive a swimsuit version.
>Drake will be receiving a Noble Phantasm animation renewal.

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Farming Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/RA8Px5jz

>FL Spreadsheet (last reset: April 26)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>Alternate Servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

Me on the left.

Kiarafags BTFO

Can they EVER recover?

Primaries BTFO

>Gawain
>cocktails
Nah. He'd just slam back beer after beer.

Veeky Forums BTFO

/JeanneAlter/ thread.

But did you not, ah, B the F O yourself?

>fifthly
Fuck off reddit

Even if you're bad, with this you fight while NP spaming and Euryale does more than a million damage each time. Euryale NP, charm and the NP down skills allow you to completely stop the boss NP for the whole fight.

When Sushi time to shine?

Comprehensive list of people BTFO:

Wetfags
Kiarafags
Clothesfags

This is my wife (JK)

Yesterday ?

My source confirmed it's happening soon

Why is Tamamo fighting against us again?

I want to commit pseudo-incest with my mom(sister)!

She's angry that it's been like a year (when this event first came out) and she hasn't had an event yet.
>still hasn't had an event

We tried to deny her black dick

Because she didn't get a spotlight in the event.

She prefers giant Oni cock over (you)r tiny dick.

>Meanwhile, Nero has had two events, an order and two animation updates

Tamamo has a black dick? Wtf I love Tamamo now

Molest Lip!

>transformation
She can.

Get in line kid, that's my wife (mom [sister]) you're talking about!

>three Tamamo cards
>only two Neros
How is that fair?

Keeps being left out of events, wants some time in the spotlight. Also i think they all got drunk due to Shuten's influence on the island, so they ended up messing up their goals even though they came there to help originally sorta.

Every girl in the event is competing to be your dog. Kintoki is the monkey, Ninja boy is the peasant, so the only prime real estate anymore is dog. This is why all the girls are dressed as dogs in the event CE's

Tamamocat isn't Tamamo, she's a genuinely separate character.

Nero is also pretty likely to get a swimsuit version, just based on how much they push her.

>peasant
You mean pheasant ? Like in Momotaro story

>Every girl in the event is competing to be your dog.
Japan keeps finding new ways to disappoint me.

Nobu a CUTE.

>Nero has had two events
People are still saying this despite them having near no story and Nero barley being in them

Dog is super noble animal, best animal in the world. Each girl in the event wants to be dog for different reasons. Kiyohime wants to be it because dog is loyal. Tamamo just wants screentime, but she says she has dog ears already. I forget Ushi's reasons. Mashu is already pretty doggish.

I think Fou ends up with the most dog points

>One of these event is a reskin and her order was the most shittiest one

The events are called Nero's Colosseum, the drops are medals of her face, she's on all the promo art for it and she was in the store.

That's pretty much what this event is a parody of, although not as literally as Go West. They aren't actually acting out the roles in the story, they're mainly just playing with the idea of it.

I would like to see a true Momotaro servant though.
Part 3 of the Onis event ?

And she has less scene time in those than Tamamo in first two minutes of the summer event what's your point

tfw you absolutely can't keep farming but you aren't done with the damage ladder so everyone will have stolen all your easy blue oni damage by morning

>Take Two Interactive doesn't sell as much Shark Cards anymore in GTA: Online so they deem single player modding illegal so that people will play GTA online instead and buy Shark Cards
Hahahahahahaha. Even DelightJews aren't this much of a Jew.

My point is that they are Neros events and it's foolish to imply otherwise, regardless of how little story they have.

Nero's also got an entire Order and her role in America and Salmon, while Tamamo is the least important faction in Summer and had less then 5 minutes in London.

What's the most autistic thing we could possibly argue about this thread?

The difference between Aquamarine and Teal, and which one is Green and which is Blue.

>best animal in the world
That's a pigeon. Anyway, I don't want a dog, I want a fox.

Clothes

SAUCE

What about turquoise ?

Fun fact: in Dutch, aquamarine is called appleblueseagreen.

>Ushi-gozen: Yes. I obtained this cup and created the island. It was all to establish a perfect kingdom for the oni.
>Dr. Roman: You’d need the Authority to create countries and islands… I see. It’d be possible with your power as an avatar of the Ox-Headed King!
>Benkei: A country of oni? How disquieting. And what were your plans for such a demonic nation?
>Ushi-gozen: *sigh*. You want to hear my reason? That’s… erm… Ah, yes. What if I said it was to restore the rights of the oppressed? Long have we lived on this land, yet people like the oni and the spiders have always been hunted as abominations. On some level, Raikou always thought that was unfair. That’s why I created this demonic nation. Does that make sense?
>Ushiwakamaru: We saw you attacking the oni on this island, including Ibaraki-douji and Shuten-douji.
Ushi-gozen: Well, you see, Raikou and I both hate oni. They’re necessary manual labor to build the kingdom, but I dispose of them on sight. Humans have some value as a food source…But oni are simply cruel and worthless, don’t you think?

Raikou has some nice logic, very consistent.

Always surprising what a startling difference CCC and FGO Melt is.

>I'll create a kingdom for Onis !
>In which I'll kill them all !

So it's less country and more concentration camp?

She said for "the oni" i.e. Raikou the Oni.

Nasu can't give her a proper motivation because even he doesn't have one. He just wrote the event to dick around in.

I find it ok. She hates onis (and herself ?) but want a place where she can live in peace.

So once twisted by Madness and evil, her project work.

Madness Enchant: EX

Despite people constantly memeing that it doesn't fit for some reason, she's very mentally ill, is the best way to put it. Closest thing she has to a reason is being very gay for Kintoki and just wanting to make a prison for him. A regular home away from home that he can never leave.

BRAVO

It's the only way to be relevant.

>Hey Takeuchi lets have Raikou make an oni island then kill all the oni and you need to fight the oni to stop her killing the oni
>Why?
>Don't think

It's not gay since she is a woman though.

REMOVE ONI

Women can be gay too.

>we're to drag Raikou around for the next X number of years when what she really needs is some non-sexual therapy
This makes me feel sad.

Getting one shot by Goetia was memorable.

>even Gudako is afraid

RURI

>mentally ill person has inconsistent thought patterns

Shocking, I know.

It would have been if she hadn't appeared for the first time just before it happens.

Is there even need for green and blue beans? I kill bosses just fine without it. Is Red oni a different story?

Raikou is crazy, but she's not a gibbering drooling idiot who can't explain her actions. It's just lazy writing in yet another joke event.

No, it's OCC.

Traced

Think that was the point of her interlude. She comes to your room and tells you her story/secrets all night, and you fight her demon side in your sleep until it accepts you. Then you wake up and Raikou makes it clear she treats you the way she does because she's already accepted you. Shitposters will always skew things their own way, but the dream was her trying to accept you even more. She was showing you her more ugly sides.

>Minamoto no Raikou: ……… Friends. Family. They were truly… irreplaceable. But one day, the girl realized something. What was the point of all their martial exploits? Was it all for nothing? Her friends sang her praises. Even her pupil gave her the brightest of smiles. But… Once, she had been born as a demon child. Could she truly rise to become the chief of the Minamoto? Would they really let her? Would her father, clan, and fellow citizens of the capital recognize her? Would the humans accept her as one of their own?
>Her father is supposed to have recognized her..
>[2] Minamoto no Raikou: I wonder about that. On top of being a woman, she was born as a demon child. If she had been male, if she had been a true and proper human… How much better would life have been? She always wondered. She had come to understand. Unlike the peaceful confines of a country temple, she knew how terribly the humans in that melting pot of a capital feared disorder.

Nasu was going for "shock value."

Mad Enhancement at EX rank makes it impossible to come to an understanding even if you can communicate. It's perfectly consistent with what we know about EX rank ME, you're just pretending otherwise.

He failed then

>Raikoufags going full damage control

>they removed L O V E slashes

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Mad Enhancement at EX rank makes it impossible to come to an understanding even if you can communicate.
No, it's just communication + insanity + all the benefits of ME. You can understand Raikou, Nightingale, Giles and Kiyohime if you through your own ideas of what makes someone sane out the window and put yourself on their level.

That's just fluff. In reality you can look at Nightingale or Vlad or Gilles and, knowing their character, see why they do what they do and the motivations behind it. Raikous is inconsistent because they wrote what she did before writing why she did it.
>oh lets have an Onigashima event and we can do sick Momotaro references and have Raikou be behind it all as the limited 5*
>okay whats her motivation
>um
We literally just got an interview translated where Nasu and Takeuchi openly talk about how this happens all the time.

>antifags spearging

Not that I give a fuck but how so ?

>Wada thinks she can draw
vs
>Wada after some faggot told her that she can draw

wew

they didn't

It wasn't shocking. When that scene happened, I was not shocked at all. If anything it was the opposite, there's no reason to introduce those characters, with no connection to anything in the Order, at the very end unless you are planning on having them be fodder. Especially considering one was Tamamo, one of the bigger Typemoon punching bags.

>replaced them with C U C K

Nerofags still haven't recovered from this shit.

Why won't Nasu let me write TM shit from now on?

>Post cooldown is reached
>a new shitpost instantly appears
Fuck off.

>anything I don't like is a samefag

Fucking love this meme

Hahahahahaha

Chacha makes farming this event so fucking trivial.

>not Hijikata

You know who makes it even more trivial?
Raikou.

>Shimazaki: Regarding the climax of London, although we had reliable Servants like Kintoki and Tamamo on the protagonist’s side, which led me to get very excited and think that “we’ll surely win this”, but an overwhelmingly strong enemy called the King of Magecraft, Solomon, appeared… this actually fired me up even more. At this time, being able to challenge the boss battle with the Servants that I had so painstakingly raised felt really awesome.

Tamamo appearing for a bit at the end of London meant more for Japanese fans. To you she's just some random bitch out of nowhere you've never seen before. To them she's a reliable servant they already know is strong, and they know Kintoki is strong as well. Which is why them all losing instantly is harsh.

Its not just out of nowhere, you've spent two or three games with Tamamo before knowing she's capable. You also spent time with Kintoki during Rashomon. In terms of gameplay he was basically the strongest servant at this point in the game.

Funny enough she also makes the hardening of my dick trivial.