League of Legends General - /lolg/

Remember to eat healthy edition!

OT:

First for cute kpop boys

>Bot lane winning
>Mid winning
>Jungle gets a solo kill

Love comfy top lane games where i can Just farm up as my team does well :)

YAAAAAAY Lulu :3

xth for best ship and why the fuck is it still not unretconned

kpop girls

when the fuck are missions popping up

>Support leaves his botlane alone against a Xaiyah/Thresh lane to fail to gank mid
>Ends up costing a game that I legitimately could have carried because I shat on their top laner
This is why people get hard stuck. I legit was 3 and 0, forcing the enemy top laner to half just from minion damage alone, and this fucking idiot lets his lane die like 4 times roaming mid for zero reason and zero results.

>people truly believe that Riven killed the elder that Yasuo was protecting

After Jhin's lore and the new Kinkou Order theory, it's pretty obvious that it was an inside job from Ionia's deep state, no?

That and Riot's clearly intent on shipping them in future lore, if the new skins are anything to go by. Yasuo will discover the truth and will realize his nation is horribly corrupt and evil, just like Riven did with Noxus.

League of Legends is just a shitty version of Overwatch

post em

delete yasuo and riven desu

Overwatch is tf2 for casuals

Can't wait for my kt skin next year

>Giving Score, historically the world's best tank jungle player, the one champion that is permabanned in every game

Really activated my almonds...

Free Blank

>look at patch notes
>they keep fucking gutting malzahar

my god

I don't even play the champion but holy shit it's hilarious

Why aren't you in high elo for ARAM yet lolg?

>tfw Riot in-game events are for only the elite-paying costumers

>keep fucking gutting malzahar
there's a reason he was played as a support for a long ass time, his damage in lane with voidlings was busted

nobody actually played malzahar support

nobody actually plays malzahar, period

>Wanting Yasuo to love the dirty hobo
No. He needs to kill her first, then learn the truth.

>Samsung fags unequivocally blown the fuck out

hahahahah

xth for Syndra

how come nobody plays aatrox?

I hate this game

Cause there's better top lane champs.

>being a Samsung or KT fan
>not rooting for /ourguys/ MVP and ROX

This season has been a disappointment desu, at least Longzhu is hype and I can appreciate how SKT plays

Lulu is the cutest! THE CUTEST!

>shiv + rfc
sick build deft

I can finally get some karma upvotes ingame for delivering snarky one-liners

FUCKING HAVE SEX BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What's /lolg/'s opinion on SHEN BABYYY? Is he shit? Is he fun? Should he have more skins?

>snarky one-liners

*tips troper tales*

he's fun and strong as hell. already has some nice skins. They're not very flash but pretty neat. Some legendary skin would def be nice

If dubs I play only Riven for the rest of the year

Hes boring to play
Boring to lane against
Boring to watch since he promotes splitpushing and passive-cautious play

Riot is dumb

Too team reliant to get the most out of him conpared to other tanks tbqh, kinda like Tahm Kench

It's been fucking obvious Riot don't know what they're doing all the way back to Season 2. All I can do is laugh when people actually fall for their buzzwords and bullshit about "We add counterplay" which is just code for "make it a skillshot". Riot are retarded.

Please don't call Jeong yeon a trap

>MVP and ROX
>/ourboys/
No

B-but user...making a spell a skilllshot DOES "add counterplay", it's not like they're lying

She was a dude?

Who's /yourboy/ then, user?

His filename has "cutetrap" in it for no reason that's all

i wanna suck her boy clit

It's lazy ass design and unfun.

xth for Camille
hopefully she doesn't reclaim her previous ban status with these buffs

>and unfun

and targeted spells ARE fun or something?

>flame the shit out of my team mates for the past days
>still no ban
>LAS
im surprised

why is pantheon so fucking good in soloqueue?
I stomp every single game and I'm too stupid to understand why

LoL is DotA for causals which is Starcraft for casuals.

Has anyone seen this qt explorer around?

Reliability is fun, yeah. Having half the game revolve around juking skillshots is not. Dota is fucking fun and it has a shit ton of point and click skills. It also has a MUCH higher skillcap than LoL. Skillshots are a meme Riot cling to.

God I hate faggots so much
Do you post shit to trigger me?

I want to draw a hentai comic about Lulu being captured by a dragon humanoid vastayan race, and having a huge egg half her size being insert into her that she has to birth and breed out, after the succes of the the first one she becomes their dedicated breeder

what champions lay eggs other than Anivia?

Except the mechanical skillcap of dota is obhectively lower and point click spells have always been cancerous in dota?? Do u even play either of these games

>Except the mechanical skillcap of dota is obhectively lower

Possible this slut.

i just wanted you to notice me

not that guy you are talking to but lol has difficulties that dota doesnt
>everybody wards/de-wards
>some champs require a lot of micro managment during fights
>two summon spells
>many active items
>bot dragons
>runes and masteries (hate this garbage with passion and its good a thing they are reworking them)
>many dota heroes only have 2 active spells
lol is not that casual

Same feel except I'm too stupid to even last hit.

shit kit
not particularly fun
isn't a waifu

Shen is what literally got me stuck to League.
His whole concept of being this "tanky ghost-like ninja hero with a teleport" made me want to main him.

I do admit, his new rework makes it more awkward to Support or even Jungle. But I account that to me not being good enough with him in those roles.

He's at this weird place where he could be more OP, but he's good enough if you know him well. He definitely rewards you for proper taunts and passive procs.

He's a big part of my league experience.
Shen always is Mah Ninja

Plus his /taunt is a Fist of the North Star reference so naturally that helps

Not sure what skin they could do next; I love all of them except TPA.
I did hear that people say they'd buy a PROJECT Shen, so...

I want my children's middle name to be Buvelle!

3 decides champ I buy

>Dota is fucking fun and it has a shit ton of point and click skills

its fun because the designs are better

RNG and targeted stuns dont contribute to its success. or are you really going to point to heroes like Bane and Sven and say THIS IS WHAT FUN IS!

If you were starting to play League now, which role and champion would you main and why?

riddler...

Buy Braum.

>implyig bane mid against a rightclicker isn't fun

this literally doesn't happen though but have fun last hitting with -120 damage lul

mid pantheon because I have a girthy 7 inch cock

Sven is really fun to play so I don't really get your point. LoL being 90% skillshot means lane phase is a contest of who hides behind their creeps better. It's a joke. It also makes mobility ridiculously overpowered because any champion with a mobility skill is much harder to lock down.

support obviously because someone that just starts playing is a noob

but if you want to 1v9 carry, then you need to go for something else

Buy Gnar.

Top Riven because I fucking love anime

is there a better feeling then running it down mid in a free win game?

>playing on a LAS server
I'd rather keep playing on NA with 180 ping

>Thanks Nunu, you carried
Is there a better feeling?

Also looking for nerds to duoqueue on EUW, please respond.

>but if you want to 1v9 carry, then you need to go for something else
Like?

Lulu

kled

Looloo :3

Her buffs should let her trade and engage more safely without giving too many free stats.

She should be fine. Matter of fact, her Sterak-staking meme build might be more fun as a result.

RAAAAAAAAKANNNNNNNNNN

Like Brand support.

you have to play broken shit, panteom top, vayne, lucian bot, but lets say your stupid team didnt pick a tank then you have to

Illaoi

>Me
>RiddlerShen

Heh, I WISH I was that good. He's pretty much "The Eye" IIRC

>Sven is really fun to play

not for me. farming all game so I can blink in and oneshot someone with a double auto crit is stupid.
you sound like someone who enjoys nunu. like the only "fun" you derive from the game is denying someone elses fun

like I said. Dota 2 is more "fun" for you because the design makes skills much more impactful. taking away 90% of someones damage with a single ability is a serious power trip hence why people love it. Phantom Assassin crits,Pudge hooks into dismember one shots,one shotting the entire team with double zuess ults or something. THESE impactful moments and devastating abilities are the reason people keep playing Dota. Not because Targeted skillz and right clicks are the epitome of mechanical intensity and skillcap.

Rerolling

SKARL

Of course you're an SKT bandwagoner

If only LirA had gone to ROX with his old teammates instead of Elo Hell, he and Mickey were the most fun jungle/mid duo to watch last year

>Have pinks everywhere on baron and sweep what is not pinked
>We also have a mountain drake
>Kled ults mid and starts autoattacking an inhibitor, dies and wonders why nobody followed him

Platinum is comedy gold

Lulu

Lulu 3 get this time

Besides, supporting NA is pointless.

Kled.

>complaining about point and click stuns in dota when bkb exists

uh

lolbabs