How do you sick fucks sleep at night knowing that this board supports and encourages people to access these weapons?

How do you sick fucks sleep at night knowing that this board supports and encourages people to access these weapons?

HIGH CAPACITY 133HP
WHAT A MONSTER

why don't you post a real assault car?

Now you know how /k/ feels when they see
>High capacity 30rd magazine

Does it have a trunk thing that goes up?

Oh, you know it does. And the intake shroud.

>How
usually I cradle my fal but recently she's been away because of too many ftfs!

Don't forget they are literally KILLING the planet and everything on it.
Even when not explicitly used for MURDER, these monstrosities still cause DEATH.

my fal keeps ejecting the ejector

Make sure to CAPITALIZE and EMBOLDEN the TERRIBLE and HORRIBLE words.

I sleeps like a baby, OP. Like a fucking baby.

jokes aside we need more gun laws.

but as usual republicans are retarded and can't see that

triggered drumpfkin detected

/thread

/pol/tards should stay in their cesspit echochambers

>high capacity engine
>not high output engine
?????

n

so they were going down before the law and the law didn't even change the slope of the downward trend

very interesting

>"they were going down"
>graph clearly shows it going up
retard alert

draw a line from 88 to 96

a clear downward trend

nope. it's at 516 retard.

>drumpfkins are this stupid

>tfw charting the two periods separately shows a downward trend on both

due to gun laws. exactly

The period before the law passed was also trending downwards anyway.

it was never that low tho. keep sperging tho

Totally agree with that, I was just pointing out that the trend was also downwards on the pre-law time period, since that seemed to be in dispute.

why are geralt posters braindead liberals

back to your cesspit

>it doesn't matter how many people die overall, as long as gun deaths are down

you fags don't even into stats

Wasn't Howard or Keating buying guns back before the law was introduced?

best defence is a good guy with car

>really makes you thinkā„¢

should have died in the shooting, too bad it was white people music instead of xxxtentacion or some other irrelevant retarded nigger you probably listen to 24/7.

racism outside of /b/ is against the rules

ni

>posters
>plural

>includes suicide
disingenuous stats from the left, as always

firearm deaths are firearm deaths, conservatard

>I dont care how many people actually die if it isn't gun related

>i don't care how many people die by firearm because muh freedom
drumpfkins this retarded

I saw a similar graph about anti-gun legislation passed in Texas and was astounded, until I learned something else:

Civilian/innocent gun deaths went up by 25%
Police gun deaths went up by 35%
Criminal gun deaths went down by 200%

So because that gun legislation was passed, more innocent and good people are being killed by gunfire and less criminals are being killed by gunfire. Just goes to show you how misleading a graph can be. Also, maybe more people are dying from knife wounds, who knows! It doesn't account for a lot of variables.

Haha fucking kek. I'm all for more legal guns then. If you rob a store at gunpoint then you deserve to be shot and killed.

>133hp
surely they mean kw

I don't actually

>i don't retarded

freedom is more important than safety

Keep thinking you'll fend off military drones with a gun, pal.

at least ill die like a man

You'll die unaware and ignorant, because they fly 'em high and you don't hear nor see them coming, even on a sunny day. Good night!

>obama brings in drones
>well we better get rid of guns now lmao cant beat a drone
>wtf drumpfh dont wanna get rid of guns nazi facist racist misogynist bigot xenophobe
what did the lefties mean by this?

Gun deaths go down if all guns are confiscated and melted down? Genius!!!!!!!!!!

(meanwhile overall crime rates are steady)

This trend was happening in many Western nations thanks to the waning crime wave of the 80's

You have 1000x better chances with a gun than having nothing at all.

Insurgency will ultimately happen gun to gun; we saw its successes in Afghanistan and Vietnam. Tanks and drones are shit.

You laugh about this parody today, but you won't laugh when these posters will be all over after a "tragic accident" and people will scream for the ban of manual driving.

Mandated autonomous AI driving will be the law in the future. "For the children". It's already starting in my country (South Korea).

The news is now putting the spotlight on every single major car accidents and the anchors are saying how autonomous driving and other forced gadgets on cars would "fix" all problems with their sad puppy eyes.

Liberals need to go back to their echochambers

Using "Gun Death" statistics to show the effectiveness of gun control as a means to control the murder rate is incredibly disingenuous, sure less people will die from gunshots if access to guns is more restricted, but if it doesn't make any difference in the overall murder rate you've got the same number of dead bodies either way, It's like saying the introduction of the automobile reduced the number of people trampled by horses which made the streets safer, but instead of they're just being run over with a car.

On top of that, with the overall homicide rate in Australia was not significantly effected by the gun confiscation and it's created a network of underground machine shops that produce and sell guns for criminals, trying to start a prohibition on things only creates more crime .

Wow, it's almost like it didn't work out for the Taliban and Vietcong, and they weren't even the ones who pay the taxes that support the military.

Freedom to get murdered by crazy people in your 3rd world country oh wow much liberty

Cars are used for things that aren't killing

The difference is, I don't use my gun to get to work.

I don't get that argument. It's implying that killing is an inherently bad thing.

Weapons are utilities, tools. It has the power to kill for good or bad, like how all other tools have its good and bad uses. Killing is as ancient as the canines of a sabertooth and the knuckles of a Neanderthal. Anyways, if you want to surrender the ancient and natural personal responsibility of using force to an authority figure, you're free to do so.

In addition, even if you are not convinced that good killings exist, guns are also for sporting and hunting (not to be confused with "Killing"). So it's not one thing.

That statistic says nothing about whether the people who were shot deserved it. More people alive =/= more effective policy.

You are basically saying that it doesn't matter if all of those people who were shot were about to rape someone or steal something, all death is bad no matter what. This is infantile and gets you no moral superiority outside of your own fantasy land. What happens when earth gets overpopulated huh? Wouldn't you rather we not have to feed rapists and thieves?

Not all death is bad, commie slime. For example, if you were shot it would be a good thing.

Stop being so squeamish.

Handguns are fine
all assault weapons should be flat out banned.

I actually don't give a flying fuck about the number of people shot by firearms. I care about the who is shot. For example, communists, politicians, police officers, rapists, and thieves (although there is plenty of overlap) all deserve to be shot.

"Radial" tires

So are guns dipshit. I own guns and last time I killed something I used a rock. In fact I have never killed anything with any of my guns, they are just for causing fun and exciting explosions (much like your car's engine).

That doesn't matter if you use your gun AT work (like a vast number of American southerners do).

This. Libshits just assume that all death is bad when it is literally the inevitable conclusion of life. If you do stupid shit and end up shot, then your life ends sooner. Whoopdie doo, who would have thought?