Does it bother anyone else how meet threads on here are basically organized street racing?

Does it bother anyone else how meet threads on here are basically organized street racing?

How many of you guys have to get into accidents or kill someone before you realize this is really stupid dangerous activity that endangers everyone else who happens to be nearby?

Take it to a fucking track you morons

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/CS1Jr2NL4fA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

every meet ive been to has just been people breaking down

Tracks are for girls.

If anybody's even halfway smart about it they'll go out to the middle of nowhere. Not hurting anyone but themselves.

Since when do Veeky Forums meets involving street racing?

Brit/o/ specifically bans street racing, we meet at tracks 4 or 5 times a year.

>Not enjoying midnight riding with your br/o/s taking extreme safety precautions
Fuck you w-we are the true successors to the midnight club

Nope, it just bothers me that there are no meets anywhere near me.

>be on par
>bin that car

>he doesnt want to race his econobox on the touge

fucking top cuck m8

also closest track is a few thousand miles so suck a nut

>How many of you guys have to get into accidents or kill someone before you realize this is really stupid dangerous activity that endangers everyone else who happens to be nearby?
Don't care

>learning to drive
>realize that my urge to race in the mountain passes near me is probably gonna kill me
>go to multiple track days
>realize track days are really fucking expensive
>go back to DEJA VU-ing on the touge

>he doesn't hoon
go away bus racer

Yes, it literally gave me ptsd.

Combustion privilege is really a thing and I always have panic attacks after seeing some shitlord in here post their high powered cars and trucks. LIKE SERIOUSLY?

I'm literally shaking right now, I swear to god I'll call the cops if any of those ricers come near me on the highway

>take it to your nearest empty stretch of highway
ftfy

Yeah it bothers me I can't take live out my childhood Initial D touge fantasies racing on the canyons with a bunch of neckbeard weeaboo losers I met off a internet imageboard

>tfw you'll never live in socal and are stuck in shitty ass nyc with no good roads until you drive almost 2 hours
>you'll never race with s/o/cal at night
>you'll never hit up adams motorsports park on a supermoto night or go karting with your bros
>you'll never rush out of high school to hit GMR in before your lunch period ends
>you'll never hit trackdays at willow springs for $80-120 a day
>your cars will always rust out instead of never passing smog

>socal
And nothing of value was lost

There are million other places in the US that are closer, less cop infested, and less populated with boyracers and illegals.

>be mr cummy
>spin Volvo out at 20mph on touge

>America
>Tracks

Four hour drive so you can pay $400 to hoon for 20 minutes with a no overtaking rule
or
oval

Pick one

germans are the only people who get to say "take it to the track" because they can pay thirty bucks and go mad on the burgerkingring

>Tfw no tracks nearby or any other Veeky Forumstists to drive with

>implying I'm about to pay 400 dollarydoos to go LARPing at COTA

So what? You can't afford to drive fast. Ok.

Cry more bootlicker, if you're on the pass at 6 am on a Sunday the fuck do you expect

>bootlicker
>for driving on tracks
What happened to Veeky Forums

Same thing as the rest of Veeky Forums, but Veeky Forums has always been lowkey approving of midnight hooning. Just with so many newfags its come out into the open a bit more.

Seems like Americans under the age of 30 can't take a ribbing anymore. This pathetic creature insulted someone for racing on race tracks because they mocked how poor he is

If only the US had that many tracks in close proximity and those tracks didn't charge out the ass for everything ever

>Sebring and Daytona - God's Waiting Room, which no one should voluntarily enter
>Laguna Seca, Sonoma/whatever faggot sponsor they have now - Commiefornia
>Watkins Glen - 450 miles to the northwest
>Lime Rock - who cares
>Road America - Wisconsin

any other track I can think of is either not permanent (Long Beach) or is otherwise a shit

You have no idea how right you are.

On topic,
>4 hour drive to nearest track worth a damn
>less than an hour to some sick mountain roads that nobody goes on at night
Tough choice.

kek

What's an Veeky Forums meeting like? A bunch of pasty little 15 year olds wearing fake mustaches talking about how their car is in the shop?

But user...

my car IS in the shop.

Eh, Your not missing out on anything.
It’s just bunch of autist faggots circle jerking off shitbox whatever they bring.

>Take it to a fucking track you morons

Gee I wish I had a track that was open for the public instead of paying a deposit for renting out a day of use.

Racing implies it's a competition.

Driving around in an aggressive manner in a pack on empty roads is fun not the hairpins on Mt. Akina.

Parking at a local business to purchase their products or services and talking with friends or acquaintances is not the Monte Carlo Grande Prix.

t. Has never been to a S/o/Cal meet

Should cost about $15k to rent a track for a day since you're paying for the track workers, EMS, tow vehicle, as well as the overhead for the track which is literally millions per year in road resurfacing.

I know a guy who's part owner of a famous track and he says they've been running at a loss for years but the bigger owner is worth billions so he just eats it since his son enjoys racing.

Do you suck dicks?

>How many children have to die before you stop racing
All of them.

>How many of you guys have to get into accidents or kill someone before you realize this is really stupid dangerous activity that endangers everyone else who happens to be nearby?
So how often does this happen? Give me some numbers here man, I want to know how many people Veeky Forums has smeared while larping FnF.

Next Socal meet is gonna be on a track. Maybe you'd be able to read our thread of you got off your high horse faggot

There's a reservoir near my house that has only three entrances to the loop going around the reservoir. On race nights we just put scouters down each of the entrances and they hit people up on the walkies if someone is coming and everyone immediately slows down and we reset.

Man that seems like a place they should really have constant guard rails.

>tfw that's what i've been doing since 17
feels good man, i love Veeky Forums

baka how do you not feel your car going past the grip limit? I could already tell he carried too much speed into that corner and then his fucking retard counter steering HOLY SHIT MR. CUMMY

S L O W H A N D S

>op doesn't have mountain roads to run it with his friends at 3 am

Fuck your life must suck

youtu.be/CS1Jr2NL4fA

Not even then, because if all the kids are dead who are we gonna kill street racing?

sheeeit
what mods on the FC?

Revalved Bilsteins, 17x9 wheels with RSRr

Says the guy that drives a hot dog.
Maybe if you do well at your company evaluation then in a few years you could afford to drive a hamburger(no cheese),maybe you get married and settle for a hoagie,cuck!

Perfect example of OPs post.
You are driving like an asshole and you will kill somebody.

Fast cars aren’t about following rules.

AYY MI FAGMIGLYAA

1/4 FAGMIGLYAA AT A TIME

I fucking hate kangaroos and other animals that make night driving suckish

>3k FC with a few simple mods

THIS.

True men drag race in school zones during lunch hour.

mostly its just ppl wrecking their car at low speed
insurance and ego get hurt more than anything else

Your country isn't large enough to hold a race

>a few simple mods
Care to expand,bud?

>3am
>mountain road
WONT SOMEONE THINK OF THE DEER

i dont know about deaths at literal Veeky Forums meets, but there have been multiple documented car wrecks at meets

>has literally never been on a track
Ok

I race on track and street both.
Until track racing beats the convenience of street, street racing will never go away.

nice car

>Driving fast is for the rich, old boy. Know your place, and get back to work.

Yeah no you're a cunt

There are lots of affordable tracks you can actually drive on. They're just in fucking europe.

America, the country with the most room to drive, hates driving. Environmentalists and soccer moms are constantly trying to close tracks and ban motor vehicles from trails that horses could also use and won't stop until there's a very small handful of "official" tracks that are mostly used for nascar.

You're not entitled to do something you can't afford you commie cunt

I could afford it before the goldbergs said the track had to go because she didn't like the idea of all those cars going fast, making noise, and belching smoke, unless they were doing so as part of a multimillion dollar business they could invest in and use for advertising.

You enjoy getting toyed and buttfucked by shekelstein THAT much? Stockholm syndrome is real

Literal Communists. Auto racing is hugely expensive and it always has been.

Competitive racing is because you have to be near the top of the tires and brakes game because everyone else is

Casually driving fast with friends doesn't have to be. Two things are fucking up prices in america:
The business model. We use a "track day" model where you pay to stay at the track for six hours and actually drive for two hours. People are managed in groups and training is usually factored into it. The point of these is to lure people into club membership if anything. A lot of european tracks just charge you per lap and say if you damage anything on the track you pay for it.
Supply and demand. Supply has been lowered by fucktards and demand is also low because another group of fucktards is into MUH TOEGAY. But, what demand there is, is also fairly rich so prices can be high as they need to be, rather than being competitive.

>$400

so americans have to pay club racing/race licence only practice day money for a trackday?

Because theres only two tracks where i live. One for "MUH OFFROADIN MUD TRUKS" and the other for "MUH RACING TEAMS". the only place to go have fun at is the highways and township hall parking lot.

I still can't believe you guys actively want to meet people from this board. Every other board is filled with people who constantly tell fags to fuck off if they even SLIGHTLY show they're a tad ignorant.

Veeky Forums? You guys embrace being fucking idiots and being baited by the simplest bait. Why the hell would you actively want to go out and meet these idiots?

Socal only pulls it off because they’re homogenized numales. The rest of us probably already hate each other irl and don’t even know it yet

yeah i haven't even seen your face and I know you're a cunt and your car is fucking shit

>STOP HAVING FUN AND BEING FREE, LOCK YOUR FUN TO THE TRACK YOU POOR COMMIE
this is not the america i know.

kek

The people who go to meets are pretty chill, the nolife shitposters don't go

>I am entitled to work at burger king and the government should pay for me to take part in the most expensive sport on earth so that I don't need to make an effort in my life

They are RACING, no one is against people driving reasonably quick with friends but they are RACING on a PUBLIC ROAD.

The expensive part is high end vehicles and maintenance teams. If you're willing to just have a shitbox and a harbor freight socket set you've already cut a massive amount of costs.

Good thing I don't care about what internet people say.

I work at a fucking dealership and I can't afford to race

We are liberating the roads.

Put an ebaumsworld sticker on your car so someone else gets blamed when your retarded American behind crashes severely and kills yourself

organised street racing is fine desu so long as you aren't endangering people that are uninvolved in it.

Anyone got a webm of the faggot that leased a 350z and immediately crashed it trying to race in socal?

Stop blaming jews u assholes, im a jew and ive yet to see this "jews controlz the world" gold ppl keep talking about. Live in israel 2. Here cars coat 2-3 times more than in the us, we dont even think about racing tracks.. god i hate big gov. At least. I swear to god u ppl dont know how good u have it.

Sorry that you live in a totalitarian regime that uses its constant external threats to justify eugenics and other terrible policies, hopefully that eventually changes!