I want to make $100 Million Dollars

I am 39 and I have $850k in cash, Vanguard index funds, and Gold ETF. I also have about $400k in home equity.

How do I turn this into $100mil in 6 years?

Thanks in advance, Veeky Forums

>39
You're too old, grandpa. At this point your life is already over.

Achieve average annual return of 121.5% for six years. Good luck.

Buy PIP on the next dip

Market Cap 68.44M

Risky.

I like it

Thank you for the thoughtful comment. I value your opinion in this discussion.

Buy CVM+

They're making breakthroughs and you'll surely profit from their cancer research both financially and physically.

Genius.
Fucking brilliant.
I'm in a similar situation and will follow this plan.

Thanks, user!

All in on bitcoin, become part of the future elite. 21 is enough, so you would be a mogul.

NAK
A
K

This actually isn't bad advice, and 121.5% is conservative enough that you won't have to take crazy risks.

If you're cool turning it into $10 million, open a business. If it has to be $100 million, you've gotta have a new idea that's big. You could make a bullshit cryptocurrency and take a large percentage for yourself, then wait until your shares are worth $120million and sell slowly. If you market it right this could work. Satoshi has over a million bitcoin which is >$1 billion value. But he was a genius and you probably aren't.

Get to see about graphene batteries and find a way to interest electronic companies.Also invest in bitcoin.

>isn't bad advice
It's math - it's literally what has to happen to achieve the stated goal from the given starting point.

( ( goal - starting capital )/starting capital + 1 )^( 1/term ) - 1

Sup. Let's chat

at your current level of investments you would need to put your assets at more risk in real estate if you wanted to reach 100 million. You would most likely need to risk more than 75% of your assets and to be sure, I don't think you can do it.

bro I was being ironic. try to think beyond the literal meaning of the words in front of you.

>39 with barely 1M net worth lmfao

Start a business you dumb fag.

You need to create a product, OP.

>First, you make a nice Kickstarter video to test the waters and get some sucker money.
>Then you hire a eastern european electrical engineer to develop a prototype.
>You go to China and setup your supply chain and manufacturing.
>Now it is time to shill your business to accredited investors.
>You'll have a DVT by now, which you can dangle in front of them to get a couple of million. With this you hire more eastern euros and a couple chinese to keep things running smoothly.
>Before reaching MP you get certifications for your biggest markets (Murica and EU)
>You start shipping, and get more money from your investors.
>You sell your company to Googapplebook for 100 million dollars.

Given the size of the market, I'd recommend going with something like making IoT kneepads, OP.

fuck off i joined the 100 million club when i turned 54. now i use my time to mentor youngsters all over the web.
put it all in monero op

>121.5% is conservative enough that you won't have to take crazy risks
121% NOT 21%
he has to more than double his money each year

for comparison we had a really nice year last year to this year and about 27% gain on the stock market index. Good luck reaching 121%

I remember being a 15 year old too.

>100 million club
>when i turned 54

>cute

do you ever visit the /pol/ board? Or do you mainly just shitpost memes here on Veeky Forums?

easiest way is to build a time machine and invest in bit coin

Wales was 35 when he made wikipedia and 39 when he made Wikia. Trump was in his late 30's when he became known

Soros was 40+ when he started his first fund.

What area of expertise do you mentor in? Any advice when it comes to real estate? I am 20 and need to begin building a portfolio and real estate seems like a good plan, especially since I have good credit.

>LARPING THIS HARD

if you really have 100M networth i demand

$10 000 in BTC

1C7qxX1Fn2dH6KnN6HuRym3pXGhFHmBPpb