/TCG/ - Trumpcoin General: PATIENCE AND DISCIPLINE EDITION

How strong are your hands?
Did you get your quick rundown on TrumpCoin in time?
Remember, every insider info from posters on Veeky Forums is true!

Wealth beyond measure!

JOURNALISTS TO MESSAGE/TWEET/EMAIL(template in the next post)
>Notoriously infamous internet hacker site Veeky Forums members harass humble media people about TrumpCoin

[email protected]
[email protected]
@wear_a_helmet (Heather Dockray)
@SACrockettJr (Steven A Crocket Jnr)
@diannedeguzman
[email protected] (newsweek)
twitter.com/AndrewStilesUSA
[email protected]

OFFICIAL TRUMPCOIN WEBSITE!
www.trumpcoin.com

TrumpCoin ANN thread
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1681939.0

HYPE VIDEO, SPREAD THIS SHIT!
www.youtube.com/watch?v=WvBDCBOjDwk

Twitter tipbot @magatipbot
twitter.com/magatipbot

Reddit tipbot /u/magatip
reddit.com/r/trumpcoin/comments/4w9h91/trumpcoin_tipbot_is_live_umagatip/

twitter.com/TrumpCoinTweets Introducing: TrumpCoin
youtube.com/watch?v=iMM-X0mDonI

>Memes
youtube.com/watch?v=uZ2w2g9tjCQ&feature=youtu.be

Rog Wants You To Buy Trumpcoin!
youtube.com/watch?v=zKkbC1JLFZo

TRUMP WALLETv2

Windows:
docs.google.com/uc?export=download&id=0BwskNk0XGluUbHRnZldfNkVONHM

Mac:
docs.google.com/uc?export=download&id=0BwskNk0XGluUd0ZGZUhPWS1yNmc

Android:
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=cc.trumpcoin.wallet

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/ZfNMfxq
bitcoinist.com/bitcoin-mulvaney-budget-chief/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

TEMPLATE FOR EMAIL: CHANGE EVERY WORD

Hey ______

Was searching for the “trump coin” article that was run the other day and noticed the majority of the traffic from that input came to some sort of crypto-currency hinged on Trump and used as currency between his supporters.

Its currently worth about (insert convenient lie here) and from what I’m reading it will apparently be making an appearance at the inauguration with physical tokens. From what I can tell (I've played with crypto in the past) it seems to want to use a collaborative fund to fund pro-Trump/alt-right propaganda/messaging. Given your prior articles on the idea of a Trump Coin I thought this may be something worth addressing.

Not sure if its scamming people out of their money, sending out similarly aggressive messaging like whats suggested from the alt-right or just a new altcoin but given how often it shares sentences with the word "cuck" I assume it's being traded on Veeky Forums (I think they either were or were unable to develop a tipbot for the reddit board r_thedonald).

May be of some interest and could end up being a part of the new alt right digital infrastructure.

Making sure that the thread is comfy.

We are on a righteous path

Nobody can stop us

so apparently there is a pump coming?

Get your spacesuits ready my /comfyholdin/ friends

>they're STILL holding
Just let it bleed out, lemme buy back in at 500 sats thank you

based comfy bro

welcome back

pumpers love trump and putin coin. we just have to wait again

>they opened this thread just to shit on the faithful

The guy who hangs himself every couple hours is approaching local meme level, its good to have him around.

>stealing my meme
I would reconsider

>local meme level
ooh i so want this. btw i was on my way to hwndu when they closed it down.

MCGA

Bump

>more selloffs
good, (((they))) are only waiting for it.

true dat bro.

it's all going rosey.

scooped up some cheap sub 10k Trumps. Pros know this is the time to buy. Also someone started a new Trumpcoin discord.

discord.gg/ZfNMfxq

Bump

This is getting better and better

You guys should know that this is not what Trump would have wanted. He would want you guys to sell high and buy low, not that stupid "lets hold its gonna upp guys" shit you're pulling right now. 1000 sat range is a natural price for the coin atm, it's not going anywhere before reaching that. Cut your losses and buy back in lower you dumbfucks.

Nice try, Schlomo

yea 4k was like the absolute bottom even with the pussy grabbing fiasco during the election. no way Trumpcoin will see 1k again. maybe 7-8k before the devs announce what I think they will in coming 2-3 months

No user, dont do It, life is beautiful!

Time for some countermeme ops

How can we turn TrumpCoin into a symbol for a new age of honest business in America

>Protect Your Money.
>Protect Your Rights.
>Trumpcoin.

Simple, get Donald Trump to endorse the coin in media. Done.

What can we work on, now, to improve things?

Donald will not save us, donald will demonstrate how we can save ourselves through ingenuity and dedication.

By dumping your bags.

TC was an orchestrated p&d from day one. The meme is played out. It's over. Move on. Find the next one.

>The meme is played out. It's over. Move on. Find the next one.

Been hearing this for the last 6 months but the ball keeps on rolling.

tickles me pink to know this is all they have left

"it's over!!!"
>posted in /tcg/ as TC holds steady post inauguration push

I will hold these coins until I die

>I will hold these coins until I die
me too. i don't hold them for the money, but as symbolic tokens of my belief in MAGAing.

dude.... maybe that's the angle

Do you support Donald J. Trump? Show your support by investing in TrumpCoin!

We need to find the angle that connects people knowledgeable in crypto to people who want to show support, and we need to demonstrate the rationale for

A) trusting crypto
B) investing your personal wealth
C) demonstrating the growth of TC is a direct threat to the 1% and monied interests

President 's Day Monday. Let's hype this baby up guys 40k+ Trumpcoin is serious business

Celebrate #President'sDay and kill Wall Street's control with #TrumpCoin

I've only been saying this since making 40k$ that you fucks will never get back.

You see that last big pump on the chart?That's it. It's the last one. Enjoy holding worthless TC for eternity.

Your moneys already being spent scooping up coins on bottom barrel shit coins to p&d just like this one.

Your time us better spent finding which one's.

TC is over.

You're a dumb fuck.

You're a dumb fuck too.

You toads will never understand what it's like to be king.

Well if bitcoin keeps rising then trumpcoin and every other alt coin will rise in value. At that point they can sell off their trumps.

Hahaha... Oh man.

Here's a lil tip.

Alts go down when BTC goes up.

I really hope you don't have any money tied up in crypto.

> Being this mad

wew.

Ha mad. I'm laughing at you fags.

Thanks for the money though. Seriously.

made mad bank too. bought back in for the long term. you made more than me though, i'll say that. it doesn't matter if it goes to 1 sat and no one ever buys a coin again, i've made lots of money and the $4k of tc i have now is neither here nor there.

>implying i bought at the peak
>implying i didn't make a massive profit
>implying it's not going anywhere for the next 4-8 years of Trump's presidency

keeping coping i guess

can you store other crypto in the trumpwallet?

Is Trumpcoin still even a thing? I got off that shit at 50 cents.. Mad profits made. But lemme tell you.. the moment it hits 5000 sats, Im gonna re-buy all of it

Monday = pump

I know you're full of shit, but god damn do I want to believe.

Yeah, ha literally coping in my corvette paid for with TC money right now.

source?

Trump told him.

You mean Barron.

> Corvette
Now we know you're full of shit

I know it's hard for people like you to imagine that someone could be posting this morning while eating a mcmuffin in a mcd parking lot sitting in a 2002 corvette bought with money from crypto.

We're not all sitting in 5 day old undies in front of pc like you.

Doesn't Trump have a rally in Florida today? Why's there not even 10 BTC of volume?

Oh yeah cuz TC has nothing to do with the real world and the pumpers left town for good.

Why you're so hung up on it friendo?

You are a lying sack of shit, most people who trade crypto and who are successful would never trade in their profits for a corvette lmao. They arent that stupid. I mean, I guess you could be in the minority, but I doubt it.

You could be right, perhaps the pumpers have left town for good, but theres 4 years of Trump. There is no reason for people to dump their bags now that TC bottomed out. Maybe it will fall a few more thousand sats but again, no reason to dump.

It just seems to me you're here to fud to pick up cheap coins.

You never know whats around the corner in crypto. It's better to be holding coins that could potentially pump, than sell them and barely make profit.

> 2002 corvette

And you have the balls to call other people losers? Lmfao @ your life man why don't you actually make it big instead of memeing on crypto threads hahahahaha

I traded a small fraction of my profits...

....for a fun and now fairly cheap car I wanted since I was 14.

Sorry I didn't get a Lambo like you guys did.

The time to mess with TC was when it was trading for fractions of a penny...

If you're at all in the green move on, find the next one. (I'd give you a hint...but meh...)

TC has had it's day.

A small fraction? See, problem is that you would need quite a few trumpcoin to turn in during the pump to make a corvette a "small fraction" of your profits. You would have to be a mini whale.

Considering the frequency of which you are posting here, just seems like youre fudding for cheap coins. "I'd give you a hint but meh" kek, you are talking out of your ass. But hey keep roleplaying, its not like many people are listening in.

I'm buying into ETH. With me luck my fellow Goyims

I don't even need to FUD if that's what wanted to do. Volume is gone gone gone.

As I've stated earlier, I was a whale. I made $40,000 off of riding the waves with mainly TC, but also Putin.

Ask yourself this, why do you want to sit at the cock tip praying for another load some day? Why don't you figure out a way to be the cock?

Trump pump on President's Day? I may get in on the action. I'm gonna hold the majority for the long term though.

bitcoinist.com/bitcoin-mulvaney-budget-chief/

Saw this on the bitcointalk forum. If the Trump cabinet supports bitcoin I think it'll be just a matter of time before Trumpcoin gets discovered an people see how under sold it is. The coin barring the name of the first President to support crypto will naturally get a huge boost. Trumpcoin will be huege

Volume was "gone gone gone" during the summer too. If you are such a big shot then why are you here? Shouldn't you be enjoying your corvette? You seem to be more interested in talking about your success then living it.

AKA more FUD roleplaying. Yawn.

What do you think is the next one then? Help a poorfag out I just started trading and I could use some tips.

George Soros is so buttmad lol

we comin for you George

invest in trumps

Sell 50% and put it into Le Pen. At least that's what I'm doing right now.

I bought 112.5k lepen at 9 sat, got another $50 coming into coinbase in a few days. Should I put more into Le Pen or something different like Pepe Cash? Of course all of this is just to keep me busy while I sit on my TrumpCoin waiting for its value to skyrocket agian.

Anyone around Albuquerque go shill on the HWNDU

You know what to do

i have pepecash and lepen as well as other, more tech less meme coins. i think pepecash will hit 500 next month with the next series of rare pepes, so you can double your money in quite a quick time. if they move it to another exchange, it will rocket.
lepen is a meme too far IMO, but there is still a better than 50/50 chance that it could get a good pump. i have a little in Le Pen, but not enough to get excited about or nervous about.

Bump

Today feels like a lovely day for a pump

>They're STILL holding trumps.

Come on now, just sell for now and let the natural price be reached at 1000 sats. You guys are just too stubborn to admit the pump is over for now, we've had a dead cat bounce already and price capitulation is coming soon. Get back in at 1000 and let it build up for another nice bull run at independence day. Fucking noobs.

Bro, no one is saying the pump is still going strong.

>price capitulation is coming soon

No, its not. Look at the chart. It's not going to 1000 lmao.

???

You seem slightly irritated, friend.

How are things over at CTR headquarters?

What are sats?

Smallest fractions of bitcoin

holy shit these threads are still being created? I was deep into TrumpCoin this past summer but sold everything after the chicken65 scandal (I had a couple like 5k coins or so)

I'm so, so sorry

Le pen isn't as strong of a Meme as either Trump or Putin... however...

-Price is almost non existent
(Can buy a lot with little)

-Bots were pumping volume up pretty high, and then disappearing
(Same thing that was going on with Putin when I bought it dirt cheap.)

-Good chance she'll be in the final election (France has goofy 2 round election)
(This would cause a pump, or actual price increase.)

-Coin flip if she could actually win
(Meh, you'll be up either way by then.)

Like I said, the meme isn't as strong as the others. I don't expect million dollar market cap... but wouldn't hurt to go 3X 4X or 5X on a hundred bucks.

I also have a feeling the same people that made Putin made Le Pen.

You know what - I agree with you.

But as to Trumpcoin being done and over, we have to wait and see. I dont think its over just yet. It's named after the United States President after all and is the closest thing we have to a "USA" coin.

yeah its pathetic as fuck. no one is going to pump this shit again with all the useless bagholders that trumpcoin accumulated after that p&d, it will be way too expensive compared to the last pump, but the guyse who missed out are going to keep wishing for it anyway, and then celebrate when theres a 20-30% pump after it retraced 500%. i dont see the point.

bro youre not a "whale". no self respecting whale is going to touch a coin whose volume cant even hit 1M even during a dump.