Drive a shitbox

>drive a shitbox
>intentionally park in spaces too narrow
>know that the surrounding cars still wont ding me with their doors getting in because it'll hurt their car worse than my shitbox if they do

what are some devilish things you do Veeky Forums

Ring the bus bell exactly at the stop so the driver has to brake heavily and throws passengers forward.

i park almost bumper to bumper to other cars so people struggle to get out of their parking space

>about to leave car park but still have like 2 hours on my ticket left
>dont offer it to anyone i see

D E V I L I S H

That's just sinister, you foul creature.

>drive very close to learners cars
>sound the horn and flash light everytime they do something wrong or are too slow to take off at a light
>do an angry gesture when i pass them even if they didn't do anything wrong

Oh thank god it's not just me. I absolutely love to fuck wth learners. Sometimes I will literally divert from what I'm doing to tail them and watch them piss their pants when I flash them for no reason.

Why is fucking with learners so fun?

>drive 20 year old audi
>people think i paid a lot for it
>only paid $1200

>park shitbox next to the $70k+ car that parks far away in the empty lot
>park super close to it

>purposely stop short and launch from stops when I have passengers

>ride a motorcycle
Oddly, this seems to piss people off withou it being loud or riding like a dick.

>Be in busy parking lot
>Stay in my car while gf goes shopping
>See desperate people finding parking
>Go in reverse
>The suckers think I'm leaving
>Drive foward
>mfw I get angry gestures

>be me
>used to be a 7 series cunt who couldn't park
>learn to park and stop driving 7 series
>pulling into spot
>see 7 series cunt parked on white parking line
>pull so close that you couldn't fit a person in between my car and his
This week I bullied someone into on coming traffic too

Same here but I don't like cock so it's a BMW

I get pussy all the time because i drive a mercedes 300 wagon. Little do they know i bought it for $500

People blow my mind with how upset they get because you "almost" hit their car when you're parking. You park a truck, 70-80 ft long, and you're getting within actual inches of knocking someone's mirror off, but you get your car within a foot of some soccer mom's $4000 van and she's ready to call the cops.

the bill from the mechanic tells a different story

I cut through gas stations to avoid stopping at Red lights...Sometimes I drive on the sidewalk to get to the gas station.

No I didn't buy my license.

No I haven't had any tickets yet.

Yes I'm autistic

B U S
R I D E R

>drive unlicensed, uninsured $600 car
>don't have a driver's license
>take huge risk with my freedom and my life everytime I get on the road
>tfw if I get in an accident I plan on ditching the car somewhere and just buying a new one

Are you an illegal or just poor

Or underage?

Just poor. I'd go and get licensed and insured but I work 7-7 5 days a week and I can't take any days off for the next 3 weeks. If the DMV's hours weren't retarded I would have got my license ages ago.

Keep telling yourself that

Can't you apply online and go pick the license up during lunch or something? Same with insurance, they can send you verification via email. I hate everyone on this board but I don't want you all in jail. Just stuck in traffic.

I would need to have held a Provisional license for 6 months to do that, and I can't get one of those because I'm too old. The real problem is that I moved from Hawaii to Nebraska and apparently now the permit I had there and the driver's ed course I took there mean fucking nothing. So Nebraska thinks I've been driving for all of a month and a half. And I actually did try to get a license yesterday on my lunch but I ran out of time to wait for their fat asses.

Make an appointment online with the DMV's website. You'll be able to skip a lot of the line.

I also doubt I could even pass the road test because driver's ed was worthless and nobody ever really taught me how to drive like an old person.

I checked that the other day. Apparently here you can only make an appointment if you're applying for a motorcycle license or a commercial license. I really wish there was an easy way to do this but I'm pretty sure I've exhausted all my options. I just have to wait until I can take time off from work.

Maybe schedule an appointment for that and ask to do your normal license? Kind of shitty but I'd rather make a DMV person mad than get in trouble with johny law you know

this is plain idiotic
I had people doing this to me, it didnt scare me or anything, I just thought it was very rude because it is

>park motorcycle dead center in parking spaces in packed lots

sounds ok but if they pull you over for no reason youre fucked

Mfw I bumped a faggots car who parked right up to my bumper

> drive fiat 500
> make sure to park as far inside a parking spot as I can each time
> cars looking for parking spaces in parking lot see what looks like an open space from far away
> drive up to it all excited, then get dissappointed and pissed when they see there’s a little fiat 500 hidden inside!
> tickles my devilish almonds each time

>I don't like cock so it's a cock-shaped automobile

I do this in my KA, it's the best thing

>see a 500 parked at the side of the road
>park really shallow behind it leaving at least one foot away from the curb.

>double park at the entrance of a long one lane street, completely blocking it and ready to take the first freed space

my friend is like this, I just let him buy my beat to fuck old/legal vehicles off me for scrap value when I'm done with 'em.

i let him keep the tag the first time, I learned after that one lmfao

>park motorcycle in bicycle rack
>chain it to it

Only pisses off two people:
environmentalists ("it's meant to encourage going green!")
and nazis ("the rules say motor vehicles must park over there in a regular parking spot no matter the size")

Everyone else thinks its sensible.