You wouldn't put Nazi dorito technology in your car, would you?

You wouldn't put Nazi dorito technology in your car, would you?

No commissar, the noise under the hood is just exhaust rattle.

user, you can't talk about rotary here without retards turning it into a shitfest. I probably wouldn't put a wankel in a car, but I'd consider an RX8 or 7 if the opportunity came and I was shopping for a fun car.

If i had a spare shitbox. And just so i can say "wanna see my wankel"

the jews fear the samurai engine

I love this image.

I think the seat belt pre-tensioners in my Nazi car use miniature Wankel engines

i want to get my hands on one

Could the iron cross be any more wrong?

>crash it
>tell my boss "I just had a wankel"

>She's right full of busted nuts now

>retarded triangle
audibly kek’d

ebin

what's with all of these rotard threads as of late?

That is so overly complicated lmfao
Incredibly German

>Gonna have to go in real deep tonight to get one out

What's a cheapish car with a rotary I could get for a daily driver?

no it isn't, if you looked at the same kind of diagram with a piston engine it would have 10 times as many labels and parts.

this one is actually quite simple, just dont be a retard

rx8, maybe a 12a powered fb if you wait around for it. usually those will go from 1-2k in decent to really nice shape. rx8 is usually 2-3kat the lowest no matter how nice or shit it is. if you don't mind convertables na fc are under 2k all the time
hard to find a coupe/hatch for under 2. no one wats verts, they are always for sale. and then there's the few up for sale for a lot of money by owners that like verts and see no problem with it

The advantage is that instead of one big pull on the belt with a normal pretensioner you get three smaller pulls in very quick succession. Apparently it isn't as painful as the single pull type.

We already used Nazi technology to get to the moon