Hero Club Sports Festival - pt 2 is up
>New Gacha
SSR Sonoko and SSR Wakaba

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

appmedia.jp/yuyuyui/785297
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Four 10-rolls and no SSR. This is FGO all over again

I wish hard mode didn't cost so much stamina.

M-Maybe they are lying about the rates? I did like 6 ten rolls but got Sonoko in the end.

5 10-rolls without a single SSR here.
Just fucking end me.

The timer is a bitch.

You didn't actually use up all the botamochi did you?

So is SSR Wakaba any good? Don't see any info on her yet, other than she has the same dogshit special area as her SR.

I think I just blew my luck when I got the first five SSRs in one reroll. Wanted SSR Sonoko too but oh well

Is it a good time for me to join the game now?

A week ago would've been better but there's no reason you shouldn't now

How does this game compare to games like SinoAlice or FGO? Is there anything i should look out for?

Well it actually works unlike the former.

Well unlike FGO the cutscenes are fully animated and voiced, the rates are better and it's a lot more generous (so far) in giving out rolls to the player.

Tower defense-ish gameplay rather than turn-based battle; I enjoy it more personally although that might be because FGO has worn off on me after a year or so of playing. Definitely give YuYuYui a try though

Sonoko is a _____ autist

live2d doesn't count as "fully animated"

So is this one of those quick cashgrabs or are the people behind this actually doing so work?

cashgrab

Okay well not FULLY animated, but much better than FGOs minor facial changes and occasional shaking

All mobage are cash grabs far as I'm concerned

I'm not sure how you could call it quick with all the story content.

So who do you play as in this game?
Faceless Protagonist, One of the girls, some new character?

It's hard to tell. Technically you aren't mentioned once in the entire story, but on home screen the girls might tell you that it's late and you should go to sleep.

Oh is this a new one ?

While the new SSRs are pretty good especially Sonoko, I think both the new SRs are basically worthless trash, right? I guess blue Sekka could be fun if you want a party of 4 ranged blue units to sit at the back wrecking everything.

Forgot pic.

You're not playing as anyone in particular, you're just an outside observer of the girls' awesome fights.

Aye, she's blue too.
Sekka can't be worthless by definition. Plus her hissatsu stops enemies in their tracks for 10 seconds.

It says NEW in top left, doesn't it?

I guess i'll give it a try then. To be honest the anime was my entry point into the series, i hope i'm not missing out when i play the game.

I didn't open everything dude. I just opened R Chikage and it's NEW for me as well.

that NEW appears when you roll something you haven't before.

you can roll an old SSR for the first time and that NEW will still appear there.

that's new for this banner, yes

I was joking my dudes.

>Anime only
Cool your jets, you might want to read the novels, you'll be really lost otherwise.

watch wasuyu
read nowayu

the google doc has TLs for some of the mobile scenarios

Alright sorry kek.
Btw here are my 1st 10-roll, feels good.

>but on home screen the girls might tell you that it's late and you should go to sleep.
I love this.

Actually, they have day and evening lines too.
Probably morning as well, haven't checked myself.

It's related to your clock time, right? Feels great.

Yep.
Chikage's night line sounds oddly seductive.

Do you know what she says, or is it just the tone?

I think it's fine to play the game having only seen the anime, it basically summarises all the content you need for you. Obviously you should watch WaSuYu and read NoWaYu anyway because they're great but it's not essential.

I like all of the franchise, but to me YuYuYu is the worst of it. Not that it's bad, the others just had... more to them. So it's definitely recommendedable to catch up.

I'd also recommend reading them as soon as possible, there are quite a few spoilers in here from time to time.

Quick question, does name change require money for this game? Is there a tier list some where so i know who to roll for? Or do i trust my dick

Name change is free, and tier list: appmedia.jp/yuyuyui/785297

No. For tier list, all SSR are good, but look out for Fuu, Karin and maybe Sonoko. For SR, plenty of them are usable, but you would possibly want purple Sekka, Fuu and maybe Shimatori (because she is one of the few ok attacker that green has)

100 blessing present

>Karin blaming Tougou for her defeat

Ok, the user who said E3 boss was a cakewalk was definitely lying. I even enjoy the bonus from Karin-Fuu combo, yet at the of the stage all 4 of my units were in the red and Bakaba's HP bar is not even visible. The boss even takes like 5 nukes to be completely burned down.

You guys should watch out for mobs and maybe bring Yuuna friend for the extra HP, otherwise your unit may very well die from poison.

I see something about pre-registration. Am i too late for it?

Going to sleep already?
The night's only beginning...
Good night.

Update on a new bug.
Upon finishing the last scenario of map 1 of the second half of the event on hard difficulty the game will freeze and you will have to manually kill the game and restart it. This shouldn't affect rewards or anything, just be aware.

Somehow I find this daily way harder than the rest.

How is it Tougou's fault?

She didn't tell them of Sonoko's fearsome running ability.

I think the pre-registration bonus ended 5 hours ago. Which is a huge shame, the free SR Sumi is so amazingly good.

Apparently she should've warned Karin and Fuu that Sonoko is actually good so they would've known to take her seriously.

So, should I put purple sr sekka or ssr sonoko as my support.

Leader : Blue yellow 20% ATK SPD
Skill 18x damage and some shit I cant read for 30s maybe an extra 1000 damage on hit? seems too strong to be correct though.
passive game start 3 flower gauge, 30s +50% movespeed all party members

I think thats what it is but I may be wrong.

Holy shit am i unlucky. Will there be another chance to get her? Or am i better off begging for an account or something.

>Hinata comments how the Hero Club is so calm
>Everyone starts outing everyone else for times they panicked
Sonoko: This one time, Wasshi went up to the wall and...

Holy shit, Sonocchi, chill out.

Wouldn't be surprised if someone had a reroll account lying around.

>「被ダメージ」とは、キャラクターが敵から受けるダメージのことです
It's a downside, she takes more damage for 30 seconds. Not sure why, it's not like her ability is so high-damage it needs this kind of downside. Maybe it's to make up for her other powerful effects.

I hope you're right.... If anyone is willing to give a pre-registered account to me please send it to [email protected]. It doesn't need to have rare units i just want to play the game without missing anything out.

huh, I dont get how the number are interpreted then. 1000 damage one time? Surely it can be 1000 damage per hit, that would be quite ridiculous.

Prereg Wasshi should come back at some point, anyways, since there's rewards for getting dupes.

I think you're supposed to just use her as a support character anyway, she has a really good passive.

Relax, you still have time.

Holy fuck Event 5 hard maps are the absolute fucking worst.
I had to use new Takashima as support to build gauge as fast as possible otherwise those fuckers that come 15 seconds in will always kill someone.

That is one long pre-registration reward period

Other than Google Play point cards, how do you make in game payment? Would linking a foreign credit card turn your Google account into foreign?

>appmedia.jp/yuyuyui/785297
What's with this website saying something about do not forget to register beforehand because it is until 6pm on Wednesday, June 7th.

No, you can just pay normally even with a foreign card.

That was the deadline, but you didn't need to register to get the gifts. They were just determined by the number of people.

FUCK ME IN THE ASS WITH YUUNA'S BARE HANDS, SONOKO YOU FUCKING AUTIST WE DON'T TALK ABOUT THAT

Is there some sort of re-roll guide.I like this series alot but this is the first mobage i've ever played.

Check the doc, it's the first question. You don't need to be rooted or anything for it.

What do you need outside of what's in the FAQ? Roll your starting gacha, if you don't like what you get delete your user data and try again.

Here's the new Sekka skills and stats.

Android fags and using QooApp to download the game here, are you sure that I can pay, considering my acc is not Japanese.

She's practically necessary in the bumrush stages with those abilities.

How do I go Mankai?
GooglePlay doesn't want to complete the transaction with PayPal ....

>七段昇段時
Wut.

Rank 7.

>Upon reaching rank 7, special gauge + 2, for 20 secs pair att + 30%
Her passive is impossible to achieve for short stage. I can only see it kick in red stage with like 2.30 m timer.

I know, I just think it's absurd, rank 7 is too much.

Still much better than Yuunas with their rank 8 and rank 10 abilities.

I know it's my fault and all but accidentally using blessings to restore stamina is really annoying.

Karin has rank 6, Togou rank 8, Yuuna rank 8 and 10.

Well, it can be achieved if you pair her up with someone ridiculous like Karin, who consistently reaches rank 10 in the event for me. Either way, any passive requires higher than rank 5 to trigger is shit for the current content we have. Maybe in the future when extreme difficulty comes and stages get longer, there would be more chance for them to shine.

I tested it now just for you user and it worked fine.

Finally cleared all event levels.
Some of them were really hard too.
This last one in particular came so close.
The boss took like 20% hp damage from rank 9 Karin, so she had to solo tank him while the rest dealt with the stragglers and the random gemini faggot.
By the end I had like 5 of them on the barrier.

Just tried the first one and their damage seemed ridiculous.

From 5-2 hard

Eh?
Random drop?
Also, by 5-2 you mean event 2nd half 2nd stage, right? Just to be sure.

Yeah, a gold box from the event map.

I have to wait 40mn right ?

Or exchange 50 blessings.

Someone went Mankai

>954 stamina

It's not your fault, you get used to just tapping OK through the start battle dialogs and so when you don't have enough stamina, it deliberately pops up with the message in the same place you'd normally tap through so you accidentally click it. You just have to be careful to check your stamina before you enter a stage.

After re-rolling for about 30 minutes i finally got 3 ssr but two are the same. Is this a good roll?