See any cool cars lately Veeky Forums? Saw a Mk4 Supra for the first time today (it was red). Looked AMAZING...

See any cool cars lately Veeky Forums? Saw a Mk4 Supra for the first time today (it was red). Looked AMAZING. Not my picture

>Cool cars
>Nebraska
I rarely see sporty anything at all and i got a chubby just from seeing a really clean F-body.

Shit that blows. I live in South Florida (not quite West Palm Beach close). No emissions testing, 93 octane everywhere, same weather all year round. Shit's great. Palm Beach Cars and Coffee is supposed to be huge.

Saw a Viper in New Zealand recently. See the same group of R32s and R34s every so often, as well as a (gross) rocket bunny 350Z, and some hipster's A70 Supra.

say a 911 991 turbo the other day

You never saw a Toyota Supra before? Where were you in the nineties and early 2000s?

I was born in 1995 so I wasn't paying attention to cars yet. Also I don't live in a very big town.

I was born in '95 too. Did you not grow up playing Gran Turismo, watching WRC and JTCC?

I played GT3 when the PS2 first came out and I also played GT4, but I wasn't into cars like I am now.

This hurts me.

Dude i was born in '96
Hondas and Toyotas were everywhere
Need for Speed?
Fast and Furious?

I live in fucking rural bavaria (town ~ 8000 people) and even we got some S2000 or Supras driving around.

Saw a:
>900hp Evo
>RHD Skyline R32
>monster turbo MK4 Supra with no hood
>GT car looking 300ZX, monster turbo sucking sounds
>1100hp Foxbody
>my car (hue)
>buddy's built Mazdaspeed 3 that makes like 500hp

Not too much else. Lots of neat drag cars at the ole illegal street races.

Literally every day. I drive all over Houston for work. Lambos, Bentley, Maseratti, GTR, Porsche, Supras, Crazy mustangs and camaros etc etc etc. Rarely a day goes by I don't see one. Also my best bud owns a GT-R R32 so I see that a lot.

I saw a Celica and a Cayenne this morning.

>R32 GT-R
>McLaren 650S
>Ferrari 488
>Porsche 911 Turbo S

This month. Live in Vegas.

How was the concert?

But really, hope you're holding up well over there.

In Irvine I see a lot of shit
Saw 3 i8's yesterday

>pic related
Nur spec r32 gtr

I forgot to mention, it was actually my first time seeing it in IRL

No such thing a Nur spec R32, the hurrdurring wasn't important until the R34.

I saw one today too, turbo, pretty sure it was manual from how the engine sounded when he was slowing down, titanium silver color, bone stock, older white guy driving it. Even here in SF bay I only see a few MK4s a year.

I never got the hype behind this, it looks bloated from the front.

I saw one of these just driving around, driven by some 70 year old dude a week or two ago. Was pretty rad, it was immaculate.

That's a V-Spec you nigger.

I don't know a lot about GTRs desu but that was the badge on the back

Nür was the final special edition and was exclusive to the 2002 model R34 GTR. It was named after the Burgerkring.

also saw a 997.1 gt3 and a mp4-12c

>997.1 gt3
meant 991.2
i dont understand porsche

I drive 200 miles a day all over Houston and I see a wild A80 maybe once a year, and I actively looking for them. I see just about everything else, however.

>nur spec R32
LMAO

Saw a spec b legacy today, s600 maybach last week

Thanks for the info user
>bone stock auto supra

>supra
>cool
hah

>BC plates in California.

Guy is living he dream.

seen a couple Maseratis
a C7 Z06
66 GTO parked up the road

I swear i saw Moog reverse parking at my local shops yesterday, he was driving a Mercedes slr (or something like that i'm not that familiar with Mercedes)

>Down with the kiddies on tv.
>Drives supercar in private.
Sounds like Moog.

Saw a red NSX a couple weeks back, first I've ever seen in kangaroo land

? R32s are legal in the US (even in California if you're willing to pay for it)

97fag, still have never seen a mk4 Supra. I go to car shows all the time but I've never seen a Supra
CT sucks

>someone born in '97
>you are also from Connecticut.

of course you haven't seen a supra. you barely get around since you prob don't even have a car. There are plenty of Supras around here.

>plenty

There are only 11,000 in the country, lad, plenty is a relative term.

the fact is that i've been to multiple automotive related meets or events here in Connecticut and have seen them because they aren't Unicorns. You can't really expect to see them on the street randomly though.

I've seen about 4 or 5, 918 spyders which have a production number of 918 units. Whats your point

some carpenter a few blocks down has a 911 Carrera 4 in red
it's as loud as its color and it makes me nut

I saw an SW30 parked outside the supermarket a few weeks ago, but other than that I don't really see anything noteworthy around. Pretty much everything 'nice' is low to mid-level Mercedes cars, and even that's just kinda meh.

>they aren't unicorns
>you can't expect to see them on the streets

Who's talking about shows? I've seen almost every car in existence at a show, I don't really count that. Sure, I've seen P1s, Koenigesggs, Stratii, but it's different when they're in the wild.

My point is I've seen 918s too, but you're specifically going somewhere where you expect to see them, that's not really representative of their rarity.

I've seen a Tucker at a show and there's only 40. Are they common now?

I meant that he drive all the way from Vancouver to California in his R32, he must have had a blast.

Dude it's fucking massive. The week the 720s McLaren came out they had one there. Dumb lit.

>the highest point in your life is seeing a Supra

J U S T

All the "cool" cars in Irvine are chink-owned. Daddy's money buys them anything chu want

best plates

Yes

Triggered. Time to share the love.

Fucking nice.

Crown coupes from that generation are the fucking business

quit your shit nigger we got a lot of neet cars