Who of all the manufacturers currently producing vehicles is /ourguy/?

Who of all the manufacturers currently producing vehicles is /ourguy/?

You posted it

>takes periodic losses to continue pleasing enthusiasts
>continues to slave away trying to make a better dorito engine for no other reason than the meme factor and a single le mans win
>recently made their cars ANGERY after two decades of smiley faces

Ford is my runner up though for finally uncucking and offering hot hatches in the USA.

Not that POS company. Boring shit with $50 tablets on the dash. Garbage company is garbage.

Mazda headlights is less angry and more qt asian girl.

>>takes periodic losses to continue pleasing enthusiasts
Besides the Miata... how?

All the stupid money they dump into the oil eating Dorito, not to mention the RX9 coming out which undoubtedly destroyed their R&D budget too.

BMW

>muh infotainment

That all you got?

>takes periodic losses to continue pleasing enthusiasts

98% of Mazda's are driven by 20-something uni chicks and young Asian moms. Yeah enthusiasts alright.

Suzuki

>mfw its auto-only

>Boring shit
3 and iA I test drove were anything but. You want boring, look at the fucking Corolla or the entire Mitsu lineup.
>$50 tablets on dash
So does everyone else.

don't even joke about that

>only makes tiny cars, Kizashi was the biggest car they made and it was still about the smallest car in mid-size class
>half-assedly tried to go AWD a la Subaru but failed hard and bailed from US market
Right.

Honestly, though, I'm tired of angry faces on cars...

Zuki's sold pretty well in Canada. Asians liked them because they were cheap, reliable and low maintenance. I still see way more Suzuki's around than old Mazda's.

Yeah, because all the old Mazdas rusted away.
Newer ones are supposedly better, but time will tell.

Mazda is the true enthusiasts brand. Anyone who actually likes cars or doesn't ride the bus (t. 5% of Veeky Forums) knows this.

doing something different from the rest can do a lot for a company
they know this

Honestly Honda appeals to me more as an Enthusiast brand than Mayzda.

>recently made their cars ANGERY after two decades of smiley faces

Look at this happy little fellow and tell me why this is a good thing.

Right. When they tried with the first time, oil shock hit and they had to start collaborating with Ford.
Second time they decided to go nuts (remember Autozam? Millenia? Fucking LeMans car? FD?) Japanese bubble popped and Ford actually bought a stake in the company as a result.

I don't know about you, but when they go too different it seems they get slammed by the rest of the world. I'm worried.

Sorry about your dick.

Hiding behind that angry face won't hide your insecurities user

This is Mazda we're talking about.
Has both manual and auto options regardless of trim.

By inventing the HCCI, Mazda singlehandedly saved the internal combustion engine

ANGERY CAR FOR ANGERY MAN
pretty fitting d e s u

Spoken like a true retard.

Mazdas contribution to engine technology lately is so fucking underrated. Outside of Veeky Forums I haven't seen it mentioned anywhere

Hmm? Lot of car magazines and websites covered them, for what it's worth.

But you don't really hear them because (1) it's just one company doing it for a car that's not going to be out for another year or two, and (2) efficient ICE is just not as sexy a tech as either HURR LOOK AT MY V8 IT MAKES 800 HORSEPOWRS or CHECK OUT MUH ELECTRIC MOTOR IT EATS LAMBOS FOR BREAKFAST

Yeah modern car journalism has to either appeal to normies who are all about "MUH FAST LAMBO" to be big or settle for never making it big and actually reporting for enthusiasts

Volvo

They could make a halo car with pistons but then butthurt Maztards would go "BUT MUH DORITOS I AM NEVER BUYING ANOTHER MAZDA AGAIN" while they do another engine rebuild on an FC

The autozam is a suzuki

>all new mazdaspeed models on hold til whenever
they're pissing me off lately

gods among men