You have 30 seconds to explain why I shouldn't buy a 2013 Chadstang GT. 25k miles, $26k sticker price...

You have 30 seconds to explain why I shouldn't buy a 2013 Chadstang GT. 25k miles, $26k sticker price, $370/mo insurance. I could pay that off in 3 months (I want to finance it to build credit). $8k for a Roush blower.

>muh pigfat
Not an argument. I live in a good mix of straight and curvy roads.

>muh room
This is an argument. I'm bordeline mainly because of the lack of backseat and trunk space.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UNjqtBLtXp4?t=2m15s
batonrouge.craigslist.org/ctd/d/2013-ford-mustang-gt/6316379986.html
youtu.be/C4lDKxtJbWY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Get a liter bike or you're gay.

Not OP.

Just how pigfat are the Mustang and Challenger?

They do look pigfat, but they're not stationwagons.

Just how bad is the cornering in these things?

>$26k sticker price
>$370/mo insurance.
There's two reasons right there. You're fucking retarded if you want to pay that much money a fucking month for insurance.

>tfw my turbo Civic cucks 5.0 mustangs
>tfw cost me $5k to build
>tfw $80/month for insurance

seriously this, are you an 18 year old new driver with a history of 7 at-fault accidents?

A Hyundai would cost $300, so I'm going to be fucked on insurance no matter what I buy.

"I'll see you at 7 for our date user! What car should I look for?"
>"A stanced mid 90s Civic with vape clouds pouring out the window"
>Roll up to her house
>Scrap on her driveway
>Her dad let's out a sigh
>She peaks out the window and cringes
>Reluctantly, she walks out and sits in your passenger seat, brushing the Mountain Dew bottles to the side
>"Yeah, I built this bad boy for $5k"
"Oh. That's cool."
>"Wanna see what she can do?"
>Turn the power up on your mod
>Long exhale
>Fill your lungs with the dankest burnt grape soda e-juice this side of the Mississippi
>Downshift and floor it
>Turbo spools
>The sound of a thousand angry bees trapped in a tin can
>Car accelerates to 70mph
>Let off
>Exhale a mixture of burnt grape soda mixed with your breath
>neither of you can see
"Wow. Um. Okay."

22, minor accident and 1 speeding ticket for 24 over.

That's actually how I imagine most people on here.

das alot of insurance
are you very young?

Can confirm some places are hell on earth for insurance. I pay 314/mo. because of a ticket I got 3 years ago and 2 claims, one of which was a fucking natural disaster

>civicfags
youtu.be/UNjqtBLtXp4?t=2m15s

Would you care to list those mods?

>i could pay that off in three months
>370 a month insurance

What you meant to say is
>my grandmaw is putting down half
>im 19

Wheel hop associated with it having a solid rear axle. This will only be a small issue if you want to make more than 500 hp and can be fixed with aftermarket suspension parts.

>26k
because you can get a used 15+ gt premium for 3-4 grand more.

>paid $5k for 94 Cobra
>insurance is only $70/mo full coverage since salvage title
Ezpz

>buying a salvage car
kys retard.

I mean do you honestly think anything about what you wrote is good?

I see non salavge tittle 98 cobras for 6k

I'm 22 and make good money, plus I'll get at least $8k trade-in. I can comfortably pay $1000/mo on it if it want. I could buy the whole car without financing, but I have zero credit and want to build it.

Thanks user

The newer ones are even smaller, and I like the look of the 13/14s

>13 GT for 26k
Except these are going for 18-22k now. Premiums for 21-24k depending on miles/mods.

I bought my '14 GT Base /w performance pack (3.73s & Brembo brake package), along with a Roush Phase 3 Blower kit, Roush fuel system & BAP kit, and a bunch of other misc mods with only 5k miles for 26k.

Mine was a pretty good deal but a lot of forced induction coyotes in nice shape with low miles out there in the 24-28k range.

I'm not seeing ant around me with under 30k miles for less than $24k

Where are you located?
Check out SVTPerformance classifieds and Coyote facebook groups. Lots of cheap cars all around right now.

At $370/month for insurance you're practically obligated to crash the fucking thing so you at least get something for it. That's a ludicrous amount to pay even for a young single guy with an accident or a couple of tickets. It's just throwing money away.

Baton Rouge, LA area

Jesus how I fucking hate these cars. They're fat and have ugly features. Also, 370 a month? Fuck that.

Where the fuck do you live where insurance is that high?

Paying off a loan in 3 months is not good for your credit. You'll have a hard hit, no record of on time payments.

Credit is a game and you just lost.

Which is why I'm going to get the loan for 60 months and pay it off in 24. I was mostly just pointing out that I don't NEED to finance it, but I want to for that reason. Not going into debt for a Mustang.

What bike should I ride today?

In a spaghetti mood.

>30K
22K as opposed to 26k
has the brembo & performance pack
Is a dealership so still more than a private party. I'm sure if you search your surrounding area you'll find some better deals.
batonrouge.craigslist.org/ctd/d/2013-ford-mustang-gt/6316379986.html

Thanks user. I like that car, but I don't like driving 8 hours to get it.

Just buy the fucking thing already and stop trying to validate your decision to the internet let alone Veeky Forums. Not trying to tear you down just find it pointless when you've pretty much made up your mind already. See you in /mg/

Rofl kek kek kek

I'm looking for legitimate arguments against it that I haven't thought of.

Pic related
>implying a grill would get into a car with an Veeky Forumstist

Turbo civic user here

Keks were had but:
>stancing a turbo'd Civic
It's like you want to make the traction problem even more of an issue and look retarded at the same time.
>fully stock suspension
>using your car as a trash can like some filthy nog
>smoking/vaping is for low IQ subhumans that lack impulse control
>actually sounds more like a jet engine fucking a chainsaw
You can't even tell it has a turbo until it spools, its a stock, clean civic. And yes I have a/c, power steering and a full interior. It's even riding on steelies with the plastic hub caps.

Now if you'll excuse me I'll be in my turbo Civic chasing down my sides.

Sure. An my stang cucks 911s.

Sure it does kid

>i don't like driving a work day amount of hours to get a much better deal
Wow OP, you just confirmed that you're fucking retarded

>Not an argument
Uh, yeah it is

enjoy your normie mobile.

that literally is most people on here. except they dont build anything, not even ebay shitter cars, they just drive pedestrian daily drivers with anime stickers

I will never get why people won't drive a few extra hours to get a much better car or deal it's honestly retarded

>Financing to build credit
Wherr did this meme come from?

That's the American way.

This
Holy shit is OP a good goy
I have perfect high credit by simply using a credit card and paying it off every month

Because I shopped around and picked up a sub 6k mile 2015 storm trooper 1LE camaro for 28k.... Chevy dealers know what they are, other dealers think they are modded SS's... serious bargains.

I have a 2013 v6 and I'm paying $78/m insurance. I don't see how having an additional 120 hp or so could cause the price to skyrocket so high.

Granted my car is slow as fuck, but the GT's aren't fucking bugattis either.

>hurr hurr muh merican mussle car gots four-hunnerd harss power
>muh engine real big so it's got lotsa tork
Just gonna leave this here

youtu.be/C4lDKxtJbWY

buddy for being 22 and making "good money" you sure don't know how credit works