So I was debating between the 2018 mustang GT premium and a BMW but you guys convinced me it's shit...

So I was debating between the 2018 mustang GT premium and a BMW but you guys convinced me it's shit. So should I get a 2018 mustang GT premium or a Cadillac ATS V coup. The thing is the caddy would be the base model. Pros and cons welcome

>this thread again
Get an M2 and fuck off already

>$35,000 Mustang or $63,000 ATS-V
What the fuck kind of cross-shopping is this? Or when you said "the caddy would be the base model" did you mean that it would in fact be an ATS rather than an ATS-V?

For reals

I'm not getting a BMW since you guys convinced me not to.

The new GT350 doesn't come out until 2019 and the current version is slower than the new Mustang GT

It would be an ATS v but with no additional add one. The mustang would be the GT premium which comes out to about 41 or 42k. I don't know which would be better in terms of performance, style, and interior

Again though, you're cross shopping a $42,000 Mustang and a $63,000 Cadillac. If you've limited yourself to those options I'd get the GT and pocket the extra 21 grand. If I were cross shopping like a sensible person though I'd say fuck the goddamn add-ons and get a ZL1 instead.

I will never buy a Chevy ever again so no

I would also consider the Lexus RC f but for 64k the 0-60 is trash

Then like I said I'd get the GT Premium and pocket the 21k for a supercharger. Alternatively you could wait 6 months until the new Shelbys come out and you can actually get a 2017 GT350 at or below sticker.

Where the fuck are you going to get a ZL1 for $42,000?

I think he's comparing it to the prices in

Just get the mustang already and stop asking us to justify your decisions

these are clearly disguised shitposting threads.

Pros? OP will die some day.

Cons? OP is a faggot right NOW.

But wouldn't the caddy be the better car since it performs better, has bose speakers, and is of course a caddy

The mustang isn't out to buy yet I don't think, but either way I want to make sure I make the right decision, if my thread annoys you just ignore it but I really do want advice

>performs better
Performs what better? Straight line? Corners? Performs is a very generic term

>bose speakers
fucking kys. Bet 1000 to 1 you could listen to the two speaker systems back to back and not know which is which without guessing.

>a caddy
TWENTY ONE THOUSAND DOLLARS. I love Cadillac, but that's a tough price gap to justify if OP deems the two cars equivalent enough to even compare them.

Straight lines and I would assume turns as well. I'd be shocked if the caddy took turns worse.

You trying to tell me bose ain't the best? I've never heard such clear crystal sound before

Valid point. I'll give you this one. But to add to it, the caddy will impress people more

not very well disguised imo

The leave my thread if you have nothing to say. Didn't realize not being able to make up your mind is now shitposting

I'm taking a second look into the ATS-V and I've completely changed my mind. OP, if you can afford an ATS-V then by god you should get the ATS-V. In fact, I think I want an ATS-V now. I just can't afford one.

this, I'm sick of this guy's posts.

Camaro SS ILE or M2

>buys a cadillac
That'll show those chevrolet bastards

if you want a car that performs better and looks better and has a way nicer interior get the M4.

TESLA

who convinced you?
A BMW is objectively better in every way.

Nobody, he keeps making these threads to get people to start flinging shit at eachother

yeah, i noticed this too.
i've read all of the threads and people are generally telling to get him an M2 or a Camaro the whole time

On the fucking real lolol

New camaro uses the ats platform as well

So no one said don't get a BMW in the other threads? Clearly you are retards

What are your reasons that the caddy is better