I just found out that Germans didn`t invent the "4 door coupe" meme

I just found out that Germans didn`t invent the "4 door coupe" meme.

>The body variant is what Mazda called a "4-door coupé", which in common terminology is a 5-door hatchback.

Mazda truly is ahead of its time. An automotive miracle that must be cherished.

I saw one of those when I was 6 years old and I thought it was the coolest thing ever. I have wanted one since then.

not wanting mazda 323 bg with pop-up lights
>not gonna make it

I like that one as well, but the body looks so thin that it gives me a weird feeling when staring at it. Also, it should have 2 doors less.

nope the word coupe comes from france meaning: to cut. so now you know...

the mazda 323F BA (lantis/astina/allegro) never went to the usa. but nothing stopping you private importing one. get the 1800cc one same as miata just FWD the 1500 will leave you wanting more engine and the v6 never let you leave the next gas station.

I thought there was a mazda like this

personally want one just because of the pop-up headlights, they sell around 800-1500€ that are in good condition, don't know if I should pull the trigger on one in the future

Some don't have ABS and the shape of the rear hatch is a bit retarded, but other than that there's nothing wrong with these Mazdas. Oh and of course they can rust like every other car from back then.

>very reliable, economical
>quick steering, revvy engine, short gearing, weighs less than a ton
>very practical except for the small hatch

Plus very cheap to keep running

Also should mention they are getting kinda rare, every 323F I see has an older driver that seems to be the first owner of the car.
The rest (like mine) has already been scapped.

there are a lot on sale here in germany. you don*t see them because nobody wants them. insurance is high and they look a lot faster than they are.

>Mazda truly is ahead of its time

So in 10 years time all cars are going to be unreliable shit?

>4 door coupe
>good
its a sedan. a coupe is just a 2 door sedan. therefore a 4 door coupe is a sedan.

the 1.8 and 2.0 tiny v6's are great though.

yeah I was thinking to register it as youngtimer

you're from germany? what is the real value of company VW golf cars (year 2013/2014) that get imported in EX-YU countries, they are selling here for 12.500-13.500€ with at least 150k km are re-seller ripping us off?

That's so weird. The expensive insurance part I mean

I owned an Impreza 1.6 wagon a couple of years ago and still could use an insurance plan that was as old as the car fortunately, but when I gave the thing to my brother we culdn't transfer the plan again. We then realised the car was actually in the most expensive insurance bracket.

Not a turbo model remind you, just a 100hp 1.6 wagon normally owned by farmers

so its a sedan with no head room

Depends on the car. A 3 year old Golf which had an original cost of 20.000 euros (an awful amount of an Golf) should cost about 10.000 euros.
Most of the people are rip-offs these days. For 14.000 euros you can buy a brand new Golf with some kit or a really loaded VW Polo (which is as big as an Mk 3 Golf ). Or a pretty loaded Skoda Rapid.
But to ask for a second hand Golf that is 3 years old, to ask for more than the price of a new one, that is retarded.

A coworker has a Mazda 323 BJ. He bought it for 995 euros. It does have it's issues, but everything costs potatoes.
He recently did the timing belt and fuel pump replacement and it cost him 150 euros (with labor included).
He's 21 so for him it's one of the greatest car atm.
I always fancied a Mazda 6 myself but the second hand prices are as big as new car prices. I don't understand why.

nice ripoff

>german worship board slowly unfucking itself
Good thread desu

good to know bertone is ripping off his own look

lol Japan aint do shit

weeb worship is worse since all Japan does is ripoff everyone else

There was also a Nissan like that and a whole lot of small Mazdas. The whole 323 line had several sporty versions and then there`s the MX-3.

*hatch

The designer of the 323 Astina was also the one who did the Porsche Panamera.

why so much hate on the panamera o? i think it looks great

I haven't seen any hate on the new Panamera.

Mazda is a miracle of the universe

>a tripfag being retarded
Can’t you be a little unique in any way?

>a weeb user being butthurt
cant you be a little unique in any way

I remember the commercial on the tube about that extra half-door. Some biker gang decided not to beat some wormy mother fucker to death and gang rape his wife in a filling station because of that fucking half-door. Good commercial.

Probe owner here.

The KJ isn't a bad motor and the V6 sounds really fucking angry when you uncork them. 170hp and they can take the KLZE 200hp V6

>wrong